AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I like your positivity man. I don’t think I am anymore about this.
Me neither! The more I dwell on it, the more it stings. I've decided to keep busy and redirect my efforts elsewhere.. never fails! Let the PPR mail arrive when it does..

Reactions: tarunraja1

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Are you based out of India? Can you share the content of the email which you received about PR confirmation (you can remove personal details like name, UCI id, ECI etc.)? I need the email ID which is to be used for communication when passport needs to be sent within India after PR confirmation mail is received by the applicant.
I am not from India. I am from the Caribbean. The e-mail states as below:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC offices of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: PREPARE YOUR PASSPORT- PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· If you or your accompanying dependents are citizens of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Canada (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp), you must sendonly a photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. VALID passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

IMPORTANT: It is essential that your photographs comply with the specifications. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be finalized. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary delays in the finalization of your application, please ensure that your photos comply with the requirements. Please print the attached photos specifications as well as examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos and take them to the photographer.

4. On a separate piece of paper, please provide:

a) The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada and specify your current country of residence.

b) Height and Eye Colour for you and each accompanying family member.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents mentioned in STEP 3 must be submitted by mail or in person at the Visa Application Centre (VAC).

With these documents make sure to include:

- The visa application centre (VAC) fees (VACs charge service fees to send your passport(s) and documents to the visa office);

- Your contact information, including your e-mail, phone number and return address; and

- The VAC consent forms (available on their website).

To find out where to send your passport, visit our websitewww.cic.gc.ca/submit and select your country of residence from the drop down menu.

Residents of CANADA

If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspostenvelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressedExpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport. Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
I am not from India. I am from the Caribbean. The e-mail states as below:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC offices of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: PREPARE YOUR PASSPORT- PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· If you or your accompanying dependents are citizens of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Canada (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp), you must sendonly a photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. VALID passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

IMPORTANT: It is essential that your photographs comply with the specifications. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be finalized. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary delays in the finalization of your application, please ensure that your photos comply with the requirements. Please print the attached photos specifications as well as examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos and take them to the photographer.

4. On a separate piece of paper, please provide:

a) The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada and specify your current country of residence.

b) Height and Eye Colour for you and each accompanying family member.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents mentioned in STEP 3 must be submitted by mail or in person at the Visa Application Centre (VAC).

With these documents make sure to include:

- The visa application centre (VAC) fees (VACs charge service fees to send your passport(s) and documents to the visa office);

- Your contact information, including your e-mail, phone number and return address; and

- The VAC consent forms (available on their website).

To find out where to send your passport, visit our websitewww.cic.gc.ca/submit and select your country of residence from the drop down menu.

Residents of CANADA

If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspostenvelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressedExpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport. Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.
My man congratulations, you just received your PPR. You've passed your application

Reactions: tanvir1982

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Background check has started and remedicals asked for!!! Oh my god, the email with the application updated status had my heart pause for a second. Some movement after a really long time! I'm reeling under a viral infection right now but will get the medical done in a week or so. I'm really hoping that everyone gets an update soon!

Reactions: tarunraja1

Sanchitp1991

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all,
I got my AOR on 15 dec 2018 and i am still waiting. I spoke to my lawyer and he said that it is usual time nothing so special about it. But i got in touchbwith someone who applied in jan 2019 and have already recieved their PR in june this year. The person provided me a canadian embassy number and told to call them they will let me know about

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
This year was my 3rd attempt at the H1b visa and I didn’t get that. I thought I’d move to canada, but then I got stuck in that process. Had to sell my car and downsize, and move back to India, while my employer had figure out how to hire me in Canada as a PR (not work visa). That went down the drain. I had to move back to India. Now I’m not certain when or if I get to Canada, and if that job would still be there. I’m just going on the deep end of being unlucky. 2019 is just not my year.
I agree man 2019 has been like a punch in the face.

Dont worry it will be our time soon! PPR and we will have our smiles back again !

Reactions: PrasadK

dreamon18

Jul 29, 2019
hi

I have got ghost update on friday. The ADR changed to Not applicable.
And
I have got an another ADR this morning.
1. Supplementary Information Request for Students form.
2. copy of your resume (CV)

Has anyone got it before.

And if yes. Please suggest something for the Supplementary Information Request Form. As it seems irrelevant for the PR application.

Have to submit it in 7 days . Please reply.

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Guys... I have a question...
Ive been working as a freelancer for a few months now. The job is not related to my primary NOC and I dont really have any proof of this employment. Should I inform CIC about it? What do you think?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Guys... I have a question...
Ive been working as a freelancer for a few months now. The job is not related to my primary NOC and I dont really have any proof of this employment. Should I inform CIC about it? What do you think?
If you've already applied and have an AOR it does not matter.

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
If you've already applied and have an AOR it does not matter.
Sounds sweet, thank you,
One more. This one is though.
I live in Brazil with my gf. I have PR here. Within the next few weeks we will have lived together for one year. In Canadian law its common law. Should I inform CIC about it? She is not applying with me.