Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
I don’t think so. You have a recent example where @ramanbhatti got an ADR and soon after she received PPR.

ADR IMO are required by IRCC to have a complete picture about your profile since you missed to supply that info at the time of submission. Ofcourse delay will add up depending on how accurately you respond to it.

People who got ADR are getting delayed or even if no ADR and still the PPR is late ?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
IRCC has introduced a number of changes in recent months and it is time to update our understanding of the post-AOR stages. I am simply building on the amazing work of @northern sunshine in developing an explanation of the various stages we can use - informally - to track the progress of our application. Huge thanks in particular to @USProgrammer who has posited the underlying trends and found evidence for them. In short, the traditional transition from IP1 to IP2 to ghost update to PPR still holds but in a modified way due to these changes.

From 31 Dec 2018, everyone except for Inland candidates has to provide their biometrics which means the default starting stage applicants will see for their Background Check is ‘IP2’ (“We are processing your background check…”), however, this is a ‘False IP2’, meaning an IP2 that has appeared before it is actually due as the application has not in fact progressed to the IP2 stage yet.

If you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later, follow the chart below to track your progress. Candidates will remain in a state of 'False IP2' throughout their application and only see a series of 'ghost updates' following their MEP; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Final’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

If you have an AOR date of up to 30 Dec 2018
, the chart also applies to you if you meet one or more of these conditions: you are a CEC or PNP-Inland candidate, you were required to provide your biometrics or you did not pay your RPRF upfront.

Note for FSW-Outland candidates who have an AOR date of up to 30 Dec 2018: If you did not need to provide biometrics and paid your RPRF upfront, the old transition from NA1 all the way to a Final Ghost Update will still apply to you. Your Background Check should have started in NA1 ("Not Applicable" 1), meaning your Background Check status said "Not Applicable" right after you submitted your application.

General:
EE
- Express Entry: Canada's score-based program for economic immigrants
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System: System for ranking candidates for EE
ITA - Invitation to Apply: an invitation to apply for permanent residence
e-APR - electronic Application for Permanent Residence: the online application for PR after receiving an ITA
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee: a fee collected as part of your PR application
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (of application): email confirming receipt of your application after you submit and pay your fees
ADR - Additional Document Request: IRCC sends a message asking you to provide a specific document to supplement your application.

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Other notes:
1. The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR. This is an example of what a profile may look like following a CoPR.
2. Remember that these are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track the processing of applications.

This is a combined effort of @northern sunshine, @USProgrammer and myself. Please share your feedback - it is likely we have missed a few things!

Hi guys, we seriously appreciate the effort you guys have taken in framing these stages.
Thanks again and please keep lending your hand of support.

Reactions: Sunita arora

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Guys Do tweet to Justin Trudeau and Immigration Minister, their representatives will reach out and ask for UCI number. Do provide all information they need. Only applicable for NDVO office as they are aware about delays. Do send email and you can call as well.

Contact information
Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen MP
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533
This does indeed make sense in my opinion. I have recently found at immitracker the commentary of one Iranian guy:
My case was stuck in security check for about 14 months due to #DelayedIranianApplications and several media and MP contacts were made to get it going.
My AOR is 30 DEC, eligibility, criminality, security passed, but security in progress for my spouse who has worked as a civil state servant for 4 years 9 years ago

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Finally received PPR!!!!!

FSW O from India
Aor: 5th Dec
MEP: 18th Jan
RPRF Request: 29th Jan ( paid on 31st Jan)
Notes ordered: 11th June ( yet to receive)
IP2: 13th June
PPR: 5th July (6th July in India at 2:33am)
VO: Ottawa

No ADR..called IRCC once on 21st June..

Thank you guys for moral support!! All the best.
Congratulations...happy for you

Reactions: gurjeetgill

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
IRCC has introduced a number of changes in recent months and it is time to update our understanding of the post-AOR stages. I am simply building on the amazing work of @northern sunshine in developing an explanation of the various stages we can use - informally - to track the progress of our application. Huge thanks in particular to @USProgrammer who has posited the underlying trends and found evidence for them. In short, the traditional transition from IP1 to IP2 to ghost update to PPR still holds but in a modified way due to these changes.

From 31 Dec 2018, everyone except for Inland candidates has to provide their biometrics which means the default starting stage applicants will see for their Background Check is ‘IP2’ (“We are processing your background check…”), however, this is a ‘False IP2’, meaning an IP2 that has appeared before it is actually due as the application has not in fact progressed to the IP2 stage yet.

If you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later, follow the chart below to track your progress. Candidates will remain in a state of 'False IP2' throughout their application and only see a series of 'ghost updates' following their MEP; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Final’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

, the chart also applies to you if you meet one or more of these conditions: you are a CEC or PNP-Inland candidate, you were required to provide your biometrics or you did not pay your RPRF upfront.

Note for FSW-Outland candidates who have an AOR date of up to 30 Dec 2018: If you did not need to provide biometrics and paid your RPRF upfront, the old transition from NA1 all the way to a Final Ghost Update will still apply to you. Your Background Check should have started in NA1 ("Not Applicable" 1), meaning your Background Check status said "Not Applicable" right after you submitted your application.

General:
EE
e-APR - electronic Application for Permanent Residence: the online application for PR after receiving an ITA
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee: a fee collected as part of your PR application
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (of application): email confirming receipt of your application after you submit and pay your fees
ADR - Additional Document Request: IRCC sends a message asking you to provide a specific document to supplement your application.

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Other notes:
1. The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR. This is an example of what a profile may look like following a CoPR.
2. Remember that these are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track the processing of applications.

This is a combined effort of @northern sunshine, @USProgrammer and myself. Please share your feedback - it is likely we have missed a few things!
Why did you rip off @derkdsou's work built on @northern sunshine's work? I guess at least you left in his crediting of others, but didn't credit him.

The link to this actual post is in my signature. Very weird behavior.

Reactions: anas_alam

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Why did you rip off @derkdsou's work built on @northern sunshine's work? I guess at least you left in his crediting of others, but didn't credit him.

The link to this actual post is in my signature. Very weird behavior.
Well, I never meant it and never wanted to take credit...this is definitely your work and definitely @derkdsou work....I did mention it in my post...was just in a bit hurry to reply and did not care to mention everyone's name....my apologies for that...peace

In addition, I would like to thank you all for this work which is very helpful

Kaexie

Apr 25, 2019
I've been a silent member of this group. I have finally come to announce receipt of the "golden mail". Here's my timeline:
AOR - DEC. 07 2018
MEP - JANUARY 17TH 2019
Was on IP2 from the day one of my AOR.
ADR. (PERSONAL HISTORY)- JUNE 21ST 2019.
PPR - JULY 4TH 2019.
I'm immensely grateful to members of this forum. This process has really taught me how to be patient. Thank you all. To all those still awaiting the good news....please.....have patience...it shall end in praise.....cheers

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hey, just paste in a link to the original thread next time? I appreciate you helping spread the word but it's more work copying and pasting all of the text, isn't it?

General:
EE

Post-submission stages:
False IP2

Other notes:

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I believe your GCMS notes cannot be altered by a third party because they are a bunch of image files all wrapped up in a huge PDF.

Hello all,

I am 209 days today with no update. Ordered GCMS note but really didn't see anything of serious concern.

Pls I will like to find out if the source of GCMS note determines how detail the note will be? Will GCMS notes always be the same irrespective of the source?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
So many PPRs and congratulations to offer, I wouldn't know where to start! Please excuse my absence - there's a lot of moving parts with my move to Canada, and I haven't been v attentive here. Can my old friends @Pura Vida, @Shahanastar and @Maya1515 tell me where they're at?
Hola! We missed you over here. Thqnks for asking, I understand you should be planning your trip and getting things ready. From my side nothing yet, no news good news let's say. No news from @Maya1515 as well nor @Shahanastar . I wish next week will bring us the golden email and let us rest a little bit after this exhaustive long period. @derkdsou when will you be landing? Where will you head to?

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Received CoPR and stamped visa on passport.
Timeline:
AoR: 18/12/2018
MEP: 29/01/2019
PPR: 18/06/2019
Passport submitted to VFS (LK): 24/06/2019
Passport delivered: 25/06/2019 (IRCC office, Colombo HC)
My CIC portal and Email update: 29/06/2019
Passport ready to be collected from VFS Colombo (LKA): 02/07/2019
Expected Landing date: 09/08/2019

This forum has been really helpful and thank you so much to all the members and senior members for the insights and updates.
I wish all members the best of luck in getting their PPRs/CopRs and getting on-board the new journey....