+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
So many PPRs and congratulations to offer, I wouldn't know where to start! Please excuse my absence - there's a lot of moving parts with my move to Canada, and I haven't been v attentive here. Can my old friends @Pura Vida, @Shahanastar and @Maya1515 tell me where they're at?
Hey hey!
We understand perfectly and are very happy to see (guess) that you must be very occupé organizing everything! In fact, have you decided on where you are heading?
As @Pura Vida and @Shahanastar said already no news for the 3 of us and many others :(. Vivement que notre train se bouge et que this waiting game ends ^^. I'm wondering where @SithLord disappeared btw.

I personally called this Friday and still nothing started. Yes, j'hallucine! I know 3 fellows from my country in about the same situation and they are before me. Maybe our officer is having a nice time in the Bahamas? Delivered a baby?

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
On Tuesday I spoke to a cic agent who stated tht he would send reminder to case officer as 191 days are passed by. After a day I received this mail... could anyone please help me to understand.... does dis mean nothing has started yet after medical pass update..... I'll be obliged

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
On Tuesday I spoke to a cic agent who stated tht he would send reminder to case officer as 191 days are passed by. After a day I received this mail... could anyone please help me to understand.... does dis mean nothing has started yet after medical pass update..... I'll be obliged

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
This means your file is probably in Ottawa and its a general reply they send to everyone...

Chris18187

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys quick question for the ones that have already received their COPR. We have received our Ready for Visa e-mail and submitted all our documents to the visa office. Now we haven't received our COPR documents yet, but Lufthansa currently has very cheap flights to Toronto and Montreal from Germany until tomorrow. Is it safe to book a flight without having received our COPR; I mean does the COPR contain any important information which we need to consider e.g. port of landing, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys quick question for the ones that have already received their COPR. We have received our Ready for Visa e-mail and submitted all our documents to the visa office. Now we haven't received our COPR documents yet, but Lufthansa currently has very cheap flights to Toronto and Montreal from Germany until tomorrow. Is it safe to book a flight without having received our COPR; I mean does the COPR contain any important information which we need to consider e.g. port of landing, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
You can book your flights. You can land at any port but many on the forum suggest avoiding Montreal unless you are from the Quebec program. But, it shouldn't matter where you land.

SoonToBe

Jun 14, 2019
You usually gets the PPR request pretty quickly after IP2 right?
I've been in ip2 since June 29 and haven't heard anything since.

Eligibility: recommend pass
Criminality: passed
Security; not started
Background: "we are processing your background information"

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
I've been in ip2 since June 29 and haven't heard anything since.

Eligibility: recommend pass
Criminality: passed
Security; not started
Background: "we are processing your background information"
It looks like there wasn't too many PPRs handed out last week. I'm sure they will make up for that this week ^^

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Really recommend getting in touch with your local MP if you can. I messaged them yesterday, they replied immediately requesting info and called me today with an update.
They have a different number to call and obtained more detailed info. Up to this point, the CIC agents had always said 'Eligibility -further review required' but had always said that everything was in order and they didn't need further documents.
Local MP's office was able to find out that two of my employment records needed a bit further detail and digging (they still didn't need additional documents, but would investigate further). I then submitted additional documents through the webform that answered their queries anyway along with my T4's etc. Fingers crossed that triggers some movement.
AOR 6th December
MEP 29th April
Criminality passed.
Eligibility -under review
Security - not started
Did you ask them specifically to tell you the reason for the "Review Required" or they just found it out on their own? I also have Review required for Eligibility, but the MP office didn't specify the reason..