+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Respected all
Just want to know that I got mail to pay RPRF on 29 nd I paid. After that can they call at my office for any enquire. Because I m not going that’s why.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Respected all
Just want to know that I got mail to pay RPRF on 29 nd I paid. After that can they call at my office for any enquire. Because I m not going that’s why.
Yes they can enquire. Shouldn’t be a problem if your HR or supervisor can confirm your employment and the responsibilities handled.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you so much for spending time & replying..

I have gone through all of them and have few additional queries/comments based on that:

1. I completely understood that point and considered that only. I thought I would have to wait till end of May to board the flight.. That is the reason of having last day somewhere near to end of April/first week of May. I want to spend time with family as well around a month or so. and I think I will need 2 weeks for UK visitor VISA process as well. So better to have last day as26 April or 3 May ( Friday ). Having said that, initially, I wanted to know that do I have to tell this to IRCC via CSE? If yes, what should be the timing? I meant, should I do that once I reach last day or prior to that? Just to make sure, there isn't any miscommunication.

2. Yes, totally agreed with you. That is why thinking about applying once I get passport stamped.

3. Thanks for letting me know.

4. Thanks for telling me this. But if I get married ( there's still big if - will explain in next 2 points), is it ok if I inform IRCC via CSE about marital status being changed to "married", if wife isn't gonna accompany me. Will this disallow PPR and I need to again wait for sometime for getting PPR?

5/6 [ this one is the trickiest point so let me elaborate further]. There isn't anything planned. I am not in any relationship as of now and the process of arranged marriage is going on. So if I find suitable life partner, there will be marriage(prefer to have register marriage at that time & traditional one in Indian winter - Dec/ Jan next year). Don't know when frankly speaking.. And it can be like - there will be a registered marriage and after 9-10 months, traditional indian marriage will happen. So it's completely fine to just have register marriage ( which is legal one). In this scenario, what should be the option? Do register marriage & inform IRCC about status being changed ? Also, if wife isn't going to accompany, will this impact the procedure or do I have to do anything with respect to my application & impact of that on timeline?

Thanks again for your help..

Wow. That's a lot to get into. My answers should be read with the understanding that I only know things from what I've read and I'm not an immigration consultant blah blah.

1. I think you should have your quitting date at least at late May. Reasoning: Check out recent Indian PPRs. They are around 138 days at the low end but as high as 6 months. Even if you get 138 days, add another month for CoPR to be able to get on that plane. That's 168 days. That's over 5 and a half months from AOR, putting you at late May at the earliest to get on that plane to Canada.
  2. I think you should get CoPR before messing with the UK Visa. You don't want to be without your passport when they ask for it, and it may cause questions when you send your passport to get the CoPR if you have the new Visa.
  3. I don't think you need to tell IRCC if you get a UK visa after getting CoPR. It's just a visa, an authorization to travel. I've never seen IRCC tell someone they're not allowed to go anywhere but Canada, and I don't think that would be reasonable.
  4. If you get married before landing, you must tell IRCC, even if it happens after PPR and CoPR. If you haven't landed, you're not a permanent resident, and your circumstances have changed.
  5. If you intend to be married soon, you should do it now, inform IRCC, and get him/her added to the application. This is the easiest way. As you said yourself, it may take a long time to do a spousal sponsorship. Do you want to be without your other half that long? Will the long distance across an ocean for almost a year end your relationship? My understand is spousal sponsorship requires you to be inland. Also IRCC may think you were deceiving them if you get PR and then immediately have a new spouse to sponsor.
  6. You have basically just applied. If he/she's a common law partner now (lived together over a year), you can add him/her now. You don't have to wait for marriage. Even if it delays your case a small amount of time, they are still going to be working on your items. I believe you should add him/her now if you can. It's the easiest way for you to both land and live together.
I hope that helps. Again, I only know things from what I've read. I'm not an expert. Take that for what it's worth (not much).

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you so much for reply.. Yes, I'm thinking about extending the last day but do I have to inform IRCC via CSE about my last day at work whenever it is?

Also, I understood the point that I will need to inform IRCC about marital status, as and when, it happens. But asked to USprogrammer, can you please explain the scenario in that case?

1. Your choice but better to extend it given current timelines.
2. Doesn't matter. Your trips after AOR are irrelevant to the process.
3. a. Technically yes. You need to inform IRCC for family changes before you have landed even after having COPR .
3.b. You can and yes it is a long process
3.c. The best way is to get married now and add your spouse to application now. There is no other way to avoid delaying the process.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
I have read your reply completely.. :)

I basically said the same things as you, but yours is shorter, so he may not read mine. With that in mind, I'd like to say on your "3.c.", he could add him/her now if they are common law partner (living together for 1 year as a couple) without having to marry.
It's not the route for me.. I will need to search better router.. And yes, as my CRS is 475, it won't get down to 450, even if my partner doesn't give IELTS.. It's just about timeline..
You're correct but I assumed if they were already common law partners he/ she may have already added him/ her to application. But, if not they should. But again there are always challenges in proving a common law relationship so that will be another thing to consider if choosing that route.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Also not a consultant, just offering my thoughts based on my readingm

The registered to marry but not actually married point is interesting. If they are non-accompanying, you would usually highlight this in the application so if you were to inform ircc of the change you would also clarify they are non-accompanying. I don't feel like this would invalidate your application (i can't see why it would) but I'm honestly not sure about the registered to marry vs married if they're not an existing partner. Perhaps @legalfalcon has some experience encountering this

Thank you so much for reply.. Yes, I'm thinking about extending the last day but do I have to inform IRCC via CSE about my last day at work whenever it is?

Also, I understood the point that I will need to inform IRCC about marital status, as and when, it happens. But asked to USprogrammer, can you please explain the scenario in that case?

Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
First of all, thank you for reply.. I'm thinking about option you wrote .. but again. exploring options and considering the available ones..

Secondly, I have posted in the thread dedicated to @legalfalcon . Hope he will see that thread as well as reply here, if he doesn't mind..

Now, This is very tricky to explain. Registered marriage means that you are officially married. It's not different than officially married. It will involve parents /guardian from groom & bride side and they complete paper work which is legal document - marriage certificate without any hassle of traditional indian marriage which requires many rituals to follow, particular timings, relatives, friends etc ( this is for traditional marriage only). That is the reason of having traditional marriage after 9-10 months after coming back to home country. No other reason behind this and if I get only registered marriage and land in Canada, I will have time to have sponsor my better half via spousal sponsorship which is taking approx 12 months if I go by timeline of that category ( this is again mere observation - I might be wrong) & I will be back home after 10 months, as stated above, so both of us will be together after a year or so & there might be at least some sort of base ready for her so she won't have to face all the struggle initially or face less struggle at that time... Hope I was able to clarify things...

Also not a consultant, just offering my thoughts based on my readingm

The registered to marry but not actually married point is interesting. If they are non-accompanying, you would usually highlight this in the application so if you were to inform ircc of the change you would also clarify they are non-accompanying. I don't feel like this would invalidate your application (i can't see why it would) but I'm honestly not sure about the registered to marry vs married if they're not an existing partner. Perhaps @legalfalcon has some experience encountering this

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
After RPRF paid in jan 29. Now which update I will get from cic. And when bio and ppr mail come. And still I can’t find or able to know what ip1 or ip2 actually is? I had passed medical on jan 10,2019.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Are you FSW-O from India? If yes, journey has only started towards PPR mail. I request you to add signature(you can refer others' signature here - mine as well) with your details..

Regarding bio, if you got AoR before 31st Dec and from India, you won't have to do biometrics as per things I read here and on CIC website.

IP1 - you will have BG status as we will let you know once we start your background check where as in IP2, you will have BG status as we are processing your background check.
After RPRF paid in jan 29. Now which update I will get from cic. And when bio and ppr mail come. And still I can’t find or able to know what ip1 or ip2 actually is? I had passed medical on jan 10,2019.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Th
Are you FSW-O from India? If yes, journey has only started towards PPR mail. I request you to add signature(you can refer others' signature here - mine as well) with your details..

Regarding bio, if you got AoR before 31st Dec and from India, you won't have to do biometrics as per things I read here and on CIC website.

IP1 - you will have BG status as we will let you know once we start your background check where as in IP2, you will have BG status as we are processing your background check.
thanka Vinny. I applied from india Chandigarh. And what is signature. I got aor before 31 Dec. Paid rprf on 29 jan 2019.

Sho_

Dec 31, 2018
I have done my biometrics on Feb 4 and had a ghost update on Feb 8. Anybody knows what does this mean?!?