+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I got a PFL today. I was told my salary account statement submitted is fraudulent. I'm really shocked by this as i collected the statement myself from the bank. Sir, how do i proof to CIC that my documents are genuine. This is urgent. Thank you.
What exactly is the concern of the officer? Can you share the content of PFL?
However, they have given you an opportunity to provide evidence that your salary statements are genuine. If they are, you can resubmit the latest statements along with a letter from the Bank. Also, your employer may be able to provide a letter confirming the account details where your salary is being transferred.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thanks a mil for the response! I've tried emailing the Delhi Visa Office (where my application is being processed) but you get a generic mail back saying they can't disclose the status of ongoing cases. There's no phone number as well. Have filled and sent out a webform on July 19th to the Delhi VO. Finding it strange that my eligibility hasn't been met despite scoring 8.5 in my IELTS exam, a double bachelors via WES, shown documents proving 3.5 years experience with HSBC and also provided all documents pertaining to funds, medicals, PCC etc. Have neither received any email asking for an explanation and/or documents nor has my profile on the CIC website changed. When I call IRCC the recording says if your application is being processed outside Canada then I'm required to get in touch with that VO but clearly it's impossible to get in touch with them. What do you feel I should do ? Then again the status was given to me via Ralph Goodale's office. Is that reliable / legitimate or should I wait for the IRCC to get in touch with me ?
Have you applied GCMS notes? If not, please do that right away. Since your application is in NDVO, there’s not much you can do to get a clear picture of what exactly is wrong.

Meanwhile, you can check again with Mr. Goodale if his office is able to enquire the reason for eligibility. Good luck

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You will have to gather evidence to corroborate that your documents are genuine. You can send supplement documents like pay stubs, IT returns, bank statements reflecting the payments made and the corresponding entries in the bank.

Also, get more documents which reflect the entries, like your credit card statement, payment made by check, and the copies of the check, which should be with the bank.

Also make sure that you send all documents in coloraturas scan.

Get a new statement form the bank, and also send an affidavit that the document is true copy you received from the bank.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
I got a PFL today. I was told my salary account statement submitted is fraudulent. I'm really shocked by this as i collected the statement myself from the bank. Sir, how do i proof to CIC that my documents are genuine. This is urgent. Thank you.
Hi how long after after you submit the ADR you got the email

shlambent

Oct 22, 2018
Hello all - it looks like my online profile has glitched? I am at 7 months now. The profile just has empty bullet points under "Details about your profile." I logged in yesterday and then today, on different computers, and on both days it looks like this. Does anyone else's look like this? What does this mean? What can I do?

andybal

Oct 14, 2018
Hi Everybody, 20 Dec AOR here. Did not hear a thing after passing medially in January.
Call CIC yesterday and got an update that my Criminality passed, eligibility recommended passed and security not started. Should I be worried? And how long should I wait? Thanks.

Reactions: Jemomas

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Hello guys, i have been confirmed the status of CPA, CGA by Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia. My application is still in progress, do i need to submit the certificate to IRCC?

brarnavpreet

Mar 6, 2019
hello guys..
my aor is 29 dec, n i havnt received any update aftr medical.. i want to quit my present job and planning a vacation to other country. Do i need to update both things to cic abt my job and travl history?

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
What exactly is the concern of the officer? Can you share the content of PFL?
However, they have given you an opportunity to provide evidence that your salary statements are genuine. If they are, you can resubmit the latest statements along with a letter from the Bank. Also, your employer may be able to provide a letter confirming the account details where your salary is being transferred.
Thanks

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks @
You will have to gather evidence to corroborate that your documents are genuine. You can send supplement documents like pay stubs, IT returns, bank statements reflecting the payments made and the corresponding entries in the bank.

Also, get more documents which reflect the entries, like your credit card statement, payment made by check, and the copies of the check, which should be with the bank.

Get a new statement form the bank, and also send an affidavit that the document is true copy you received from the bank.

Thanks @legalfalcon
Can i mail my bank, attach CIC response about my account statement and tell them to confirm that its genuine.