+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Every week I call IRCC and by last monday I raised a webform and ordered my gcms note. So i do not know which item prompted the response. I thought it could be the webform but usually the response to webforms is well formatted and contains in the tail of it the sent message with my details, this one is a bit different, it contains only my name and application number plus the text (queue for review...) to me it is not a response to a webform. Try to call today and raise a webform may be things can move.
I called yesterday already, they said my eligibility requires review but my background is in progress, I think they are looking at it but I’m not sure

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
@kevinlkwong what are your application details (aor, stream, noc, country of residence...)

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
My AOR is actually Jan 27. Did CEC, don’t remember what NOC and I’m currently in Vancouver
Thanks, Good luck! My details if you wish are in my signature.

Reactions: kevinlkwong

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
I was waiting for this ...Checking this forum for all kind of support for 8 months!

My application was approved friends!

Long story short:My AOR is Dec 8, a month ago kind customer service agent send reminder to the officer. Yesterday, exactly after 30 days I received email from the officer saying "Please be advised that the application is in the queue for review by an Officer. You will be contacted in due course."
I called them right away, and another agent said my application is still "eligibility is under review" and "security" didn't start :(. I was preparing myself for another 1-2 months wait. This morning my profile showed "Application/Profile updated". That was a ghost update, so I called IRCC right away. This time agent asked a lot of questions prior to checking my profile. And after 3 min wait she is back with "Congratulations your application is approved, you will be getting email with instructions in a week or so". I couldn't believe my ears and asked her several times...Do you mean eligibility is met and security passed, she said yes. I know there will be another wait for CORP etc. but she made my day, probably she made my week :)))

Thanks to everyone on forum and wish good luck for all of us!

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello, I received the same email yesterday. My application is at CIO sydney. I believe this is a step forward.
I also got the exact same email yesterday, i don’t know if you remember, but my file is also at CIO Sydney, my eligibility is met. The last time I requested my status was at least two weeks ago on the phone, I’ve never sent request via web form, so it’s odd that I got this email. I really really hope this means that our apps are being touched, fingers crossed.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I was waiting for this ...Checking this forum for all kind of support for 8 months!

Long story short:My AOR is Dec 8, a month ago kind customer service agent send reminder to the officer. Yesterday, exactly after 30 days I received email from the officer saying "Please be advised that the application is in the queue for review by an Officer. You will be contacted in due course."
I called them right away, and another agent said my application is still "eligibility is under review" and "security" didn't start :(. I was preparing myself for another 1-2 months wait. This morning my profile showed "Application/Profile updated". That was a ghost update, so I called IRCC right away. This time agent asked a lot of questions prior to checking my profile. And after 3 min wait she is back with "Congratulations your application is approved, you will be getting email with instructions in a week or so". I couldn't believe my ears and asked her several times...Do you mean eligibility is met and security passed, she said yes. I know there will be another wait for CORP etc. but she made my day, probably she made my week :)))

Congratulations!

Reactions: immitk

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Every week I call IRCC and by last monday I raised a webform and ordered my gcms note. So i do not know which item prompted the response. I thought it could be the webform but usually the response to webforms is well formatted and contains in the tail of it the sent message with my details, this one is a bit different, it contains only my name and application number plus the text (queue for review...) to me it is not a response to a webform. Try to call today and raise a webform may be things can move.
I hope you get your PR as soon as possible, but I feel like RR cases tend more to 9 to 12 months and, in some cases, even more than one year. I hope I'm wrong... I'm "just" 7.5 months so I feel that most likely my process will still take at least 2 to 5 months to be concluded.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
Eligibility not met and review required are completely different terms. You need to stay calm but urgently figure out the reason and try to address it before it’s late. Eligibility not met means your application has been reviewed and the officer is not satisfied that you meet the eligibility criteria. Perhaps calling the call center may give you some idea. In most cases the reason is officer deducting your points for employment (Incorrect NOC), sibling points (Insufficient evidence) or POF.
Thanks a mil for the response! I've tried emailing the Delhi Visa Office (where my application is being processed) but you get a generic mail back saying they can't disclose the status of ongoing cases. There's no phone number as well. Have filled and sent out a webform on July 19th to the Delhi VO. Finding it strange that my eligibility hasn't been met despite scoring 8.5 in my IELTS exam, a double bachelors via WES, shown documents proving 3.5 years experience with HSBC and also provided all documents pertaining to funds, medicals, PCC etc. Have neither received any email asking for an explanation and/or documents nor has my profile on the CIC website changed. When I call IRCC the recording says if your application is being processed outside Canada then I'm required to get in touch with that VO but clearly it's impossible to get in touch with them. What do you feel I should do ? Then again the status was given to me via Ralph Goodale's office. Is that reliable / legitimate or should I wait for the IRCC to get in touch with me ?

Nimmy619

Jul 4, 2019

Congratulations Mate !!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Thanks a mil for the response! I've tried emailing the Delhi Visa Office (where my application is being processed) but you get a generic mail back saying they can't disclose the status of ongoing cases. There's no phone number as well. Have filled and sent out a webform on July 19th to the Delhi VO. Finding it strange that my eligibility hasn't been met despite scoring 8.5 in my IELTS exam, a double bachelors via WES, shown documents proving 3.5 years experience with HSBC and also provided all documents pertaining to funds, medicals, PCC etc. Have neither received any email asking for an explanation and/or documents nor has my profile on the CIC website changed. When I call IRCC the recording says if your application is being processed outside Canada then I'm required to get in touch with that VO but clearly it's impossible to get in touch with them. What do you feel I should do ? Then again the status was given to me via Ralph Goodale's office. Is that reliable / legitimate or should I wait for the IRCC to get in touch with me ?
Reason could be job duties not provided or NOC mismatch. Check these once again. And one year of experience in primary NOC also is common reason for ENM.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Congratulations! I received the same email yesterday. I hope it will be successful like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinayk

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I got a PFL today. I was told my salary account statement submitted is fraudulent. I'm really shocked by this as i collected the statement myself from the bank. Sir, how do i proof to CIC that my documents are genuine. This is urgent. Thank you.