NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Well

Appointment letter is the letter-where organisation confirms they are hiring you.

Probation confirmation- it's the initial period in which a organisation monitors ur performance, incase they don't find your performance satisfactory, they can terminate your services

Encriment mail- this mail confirms my increment or promotion to next level based on my performance.

I card-ID card of the organisation with you image and details.

So this is what it is.

I get ur point on role and responsibilities.(if you want should send you the letter of explanation and Hr email. For your review and thoughts)

But I have not give bank statement as salary payment proof....so can this be a issue?
I wouldn't send me any private info. At the end of the day, you must decide if you have satisfied the following:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
If you have not, you need to explain everything to them in an LOE and provide alternate ways of providing that info. If any of that info was not provided by the employer, you should get a colleague to attest that they worked with you, what their position was, list of your duties, etc.

You should also explain why you cannot get what Canada requires. That includes those emails back and forth where they declined to provide you a work experience letter.

All I can do is provide you that link and text. You must decide if you think you have satisfied their requirements to the best of your abilities. The officer will make the decision; not me or you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well

Appointment letter is the letter-where organisation confirms they are hiring you.

Probation confirmation- it's the initial period in which a organisation monitors ur performance, incase they don't find your performance satisfactory, they can terminate your services

Encriment mail- this mail confirms my increment or promotion to next level based on my performance.

I card-ID card of the organisation with you image and details.

So this is what it is.

I get ur point on role and responsibilities.(if you want should send you the letter of explanation and Hr email. For your review and thoughts)

But I have not give bank statement as salary payment proof....so can this be a issue?
You're speculating a lot. Bank statement is not a requirement for job proof. Some people send it as an alternate prof in case organizations refuse to provide salary details on official letter. The main requirement of job reference letter is that it should list roles and responsibilities. Whatever documents you have listed allow the officer to ascertain that you were employed. But not what is your possible NOC of your employment and that is what they will check when they review documents. Would all this be sufficient or will there be an issue is a speculation in the absence of GCMS notes. I understand you are worried but do not speculate unless you have GCMS notes and you have some idea of what the officer found lacking in your documentation. But if you did not provide documents in the way IRCC expected more often than not your case will go in Review Required.

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
You're speculating a lot. Bank statement is not a requirement for job proof. Some people send it as an alternate prof in case organizations refuse to provide salary details on official letter. The main requirement of job reference letter is that it should list roles and responsibilities. Whatever documents you have listed allow the officer to ascertain that you were employed. But not what is your possible NOC of your employment and that is what they will check when they review documents. Would all this be sufficient or will there be an issue is a speculation in the absence of GCMS notes. I understand you are worried but do not speculate unless you have GCMS notes and you have some idea of what the officer found lacking in your documentation. But if you did not provide documents in the way IRCC expected more often than not your case will go in Review Required.
Got it thanks for your guidance.

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Hi, im new to the group. I got my aor on 23rd december.

On 16th july i was asked for rprf and schedule A.. any idea on the possible ppr timeline

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018

Aha. The only thing stating roll and responsibilities is the email where I have requested for experience letter, on which my HR replied, that they cannot provide the experience letter.

So I am just hoping that works.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Aha. The only thing stating roll and responsibilities is the email where I have requested for experience letter, on which my HR replied, that they cannot provide the experience letter.

So I am just hoping that works.
You think the thing that will work for "role and responsibilities" is a letter saying they will not give you that information??

Cejay_87

Feb 13, 2019
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
Call back? Check your account? Some people get it as a document in their account.
Tnx..... guess calling back is the only option I have as my profile looks the same as last time i got the ghost update. Or maybe mail Goodale’s office:rolleyes:

Afgois

Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hi,

I was also told that everything was passed on the 16th, and so far nothing. It is tiring I know. Passed eight months yesterday. It is difficult to understand the reason behind these processing times and know that there is nothing we can do about it. It is taking so long I applied for a working holiday visa, maybe that is also a choice for some of you?

Reactions: Cejay_87

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
Hi,

I was also told that everything was passed on the 16th, and so far nothing. It is tiring I know. Passed eight months yesterday. It is difficult to understand the reason behind these processing times and know that there is nothing we can do about it. It is taking so long I applied for a working holiday visa, maybe that is also a choice for some of you?
Hi,
Same status here, everything passed on 18th July. Still waiting. . .

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
You think the thing that will work for "role and responsibilities" is a letter saying they will not give you that information??
I get your point.

Now the issue, if I take a letter from a colleague, that would be required on the company's letter head. That can cause legal issues as per my organisation. Using a letter head without the consent of the organisation is not ok.

So the mail that I am vouching is because. I wrote all my roll and responsibilities in the mail to HR, and requested them to please mention the same on the experience letter. The repsonse that I got was that they cannot issue the experience letter. So if the office will go through that email he will see all my role and responsibilities mentioned there.

Man.....this is freaking me out.

If any how I get a letter from a colleague. And upload the same in document list now. Will the impact my review time due to this update?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I get your point.

Now the issue, if I take a letter from a colleague, that would be required on the company's letter head. That can cause legal issues as per my organisation. Using a letter head without the consent of the organisation is not ok.

So the mail that I am vouching is because. I wrote all my roll and responsibilities in the mail to HR, and requested them to please mention the same on the experience letter. The repsonse that I got was that they cannot issue the experience letter. So if the office will go through that email he will see all my role and responsibilities mentioned there.

Man.....this is freaking me out.

If any how I get a letter from a colleague. And upload the same in document list now. Will the impact my review time due to this update?
Colleague letter wouldn’t be on letter head. It would be a regular letter to whom it may concern attesting to how they worked with you, your job, and your duties. It would say when this coworking happened, for how many years, and how many hours you worked weekly. Multiple letters could be helpful. Make sure each has current contact information including email and phone. Remember, you need to be thorough to try to overcome the employer portion you cannot get. You will need to upload the proof you tried to get the employer letter.

Also I think you kinda messed up if you provided a verbatim list to HR and that’s the one they replied to. When you send that to IRCC they might not look favorably on you telling HR what to write.

It is what it is, but YOU MUST SUBSTANTIATE YOUR JOB DUTIES. That is not optional. If you can’t substantiate them, your application will be refused.

Read the requirements. I keep saying that. Then compare the requirements to what you have submitted. Why waste time and money by not giving them what they tell you that you must give them?

Reactions: tuhadapeo

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Colleague letter wouldn’t be on letter head. It would be a regular letter to whom it may concern attesting to how they worked with you, your job, and your duties. It would say when this coworking happened, for how many years, and how many hours you worked weekly. Multiple letters could be helpful. Make sure each has current contact information including email and phone. Remember, you need to be thorough to try to overcome the employer portion you cannot get. You will need to upload the proof you tried to get the employer letter.

Also I think you kinda messed up if you provided a verbatim list to HR and that’s the one they replied to. When you send that to IRCC they might not look favorably on you telling HR what to write.

It is what it is, but YOU MUST SUBSTANTIATE YOUR JOB DUTIES. That is not optional. If you can’t substantiate them, your application will be refused.

Read the requirements. I keep saying that. Then compare the requirements to what you have submitted. Why waste time and money by not giving them what they tell you that you must give them?
Ok, so if I want to submit this letter now in my application, how can I do that.