Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
My tracker is activated.
Congratulations once again. Please when you have your COPR at hand...don’t disappear like a thief in the night. Stay with us in solidarity. And I hope you get to Canada sooner than you planned so you can start another thread of “December AOR - Now in Canada” OR “December AOR- Surviving in Canada” etc.

I’m just trying to say you’ve been wonderful.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@legalfalcon

Thank you for your time and effort in answering all my questions! You've been a great help for everyone here :)

1. If you submitted Canadian Education Credentials, the Program assistant was unable to determine the level of your Canadian education, and has flagged it for an analyst or or an officer to determine it.

- I have a Canadian Bachelors Degree and I hope they can verify it without much effort.

2. For the PCC, you have to submit RCMP PCC, if you are in Canada. If you have not submitted one already, it will be requested later in the process.

- Should I go and get one or should I just wait for IRCC to request?

3. Your age changed between ITA and e-APR, so you will have the age policy applied to your application. See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/age-impact-express-entry-application/

- My age is still within the 20-29 age limit, so I guess it shouldn't affect my CRS score.

4. Since your dependents are Canadian citizens, they have been removed from the application, this is what "disassociated" means. As a Canadian citizen, your spouse is not subject to admissibility review for criminality, finance, security, and medical. A spouse, whether accompanying or not, who is not a Canadian Citizen is subject to admissibility review for criminality, finance, security, and medical, which does not apply to your case.

- Understood! Will this affect my POF amount?

No need to worry, and there are no concerns in your notes. Thank you! :)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Finally got home and got logged in to my regular computer for screenshots. Yay! Thanks for the moral support along the way, everyone!

Edit: Oh, interesting. Once I viewed the approval, it switched from "Application/Profile Updated" to "Approved" on the next login, instead of "Submitted".

Last edited:

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Finally got home and got logged in to my regular computer for screenshots. Yay! Thanks for the moral support along the way, everyone!

Feels so good right :cool:

EduardoGomes

Mar 28, 2019
This section pertains to an applicant's association with any known prohibited, listed, other organisation which could be under under scrutiny by Canadian government or intelligence.
@legalfalcon Thanks alot for the response. I certainly am not associated with anything like that... which is weird it shows up. Guess I'll have to wait it throught then.

Reactions: Daddytj

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
You can think about all the money you saved and use them toward your celebration party tonight.
It was only about $25 difference, and I was thinking "I'm in no rush", but now I feel differently.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I'm getting the message "Your Session has expired" in both browsers (Google Chrome and Internet Explorer).... anyone else? I guess the situation is the same, just wanna check as I do everyday.