+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
There is a surge of FSW-O candidates - particularly cit/res: India - with early November AORs moving to IP2 and even PPRs this week! Some interesting developments:
1. The average processing time of ~160 days from AOR to PPR many of these people are reporting is in line with @USProgrammer's scatter plot for us December FSW-O India folks.
2. Someone went from lingering at IP1 for more than four months to IP2 to Ghost Update to PPR all within three days!
3. Because so many people from the first couple of weeks of November are seeing this kind of activity it further confirms that IRCC processes applications in a loosely chronological order but in biweekly or monthly chunks at a time.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I also got this email and when I logged in, I could see the 'Document Status' being updated which basically has our passport details(name, passport number, status(valid), document (Counterfoil), document number, expiry date(when medical was done) and other details like UCI number etc. I am guessing this has to to do with issuing the visa for one time entry in Canada.
Thank you!

Reactions: OVIE

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
There is a surge of FSW-O candidates - particularly cit/res: India - with early November AORs moving to IP2 and even PPRs this week! Some interesting developments:
1. The average processing time of ~160 days from AOR to PPR many of these people are reporting is in line with @USProgrammer's scatter plot for us December FSW-O India folks.
2. Someone went from lingering at IP1 for more than four months to IP2 to Ghost Update to PPR all within three days!
3. Because so many people from the first couple of weeks of November are seeing this kind of activity it further confirms that IRCC processes applications in a loosely chronological order but in biweekly or monthly chunks at a time.
@USProgrammer predicted I will get my PPR by April 15 :D patiently waiting for good news :rolleyes:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have you got to IP2? A lot of November folks are getting there. I will be really happy for you when you get PPR. I’ve seen you struggling from the beginning.

Good luck.
Thank you :) No movement since medicals. But I have seen most Nov 2 applicants have moved to IP2 or got PPR.

When I called yesterday, the agent said my file is in queue for review by an officer.

So waiting patiently :)

Reactions: OVIE

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Thank you :) No movement since medicals. But I have seen most Nov 2 applicants have moved to IP2 or got PPR.

When I called yesterday, the agent said my file is in queue for review by an officer.

So waiting patiently :)
How the agent got to know about this. Does he get GCMS notes or something?

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
I don't know but that's what he told me.
okay. :) my agent has clearly given 6-month timeline. I thought, if there is any other way to find out the process details, I could ask my agent too.

I am still at IP1 and I have quite a bit of middle east travels. My gut says mine won't be finished so quickly. Unless the number of travel doesn't really matter.

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
Hi,
Am new here, been following all your posts.. has helped me keep my calm..
I am a Dec 11 aor, meds passed jan 23. no updates since then... FSW O, res India, noc 0601, crs 445,
Spoke to IRCC call centre, they said my eligibility is being reviewed and nothing else has started.. cpc ottawa.
I m worried that my file hasn't even completed eligibility, does the crs score or noc affect the processing time?
Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Reactions: Apurv

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Hi,
I am a Dec 11 aor, meds passed jan 23. no updates since then... FSW O, res India, noc 0601, crs 445,
Spoke to IRCC call centre, they said my eligibility is being reviewed and nothing else has started.. cpc ottawa.
I m worried that my file hasn't even completed eligibility, does the crs score or noc affect the processing time?
How did you find out CPC is Ottawa?

Agree completely, the forum does help to keep the calm.

Reactions: derkdsou

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Hi,

Patience is the key but gotta stay vigilant!

CRS score or NOC not really affects the processing time but the Visa office and type of application does.

Reactions: kashcan