Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks alot for the response. I certainly am not associated with anything like that... which is weird it shows up. Guess I'll have to wait it throught then.
All GCMS notes have it. If an applicant is associated, only then it will have details. If not, then it will be blank.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Thank you for your time and effort in answering all my questions! You've been a great help for everyone here :)

1. If you submitted Canadian Education Credentials, the Program assistant was unable to determine the level of your Canadian education, and has flagged it for an analyst or or an officer to determine it.

- I have a Canadian Bachelors Degree and I hope they can verify it without much effort.
They surely will, this is why it has been marked for review for an officer to make a final determination.

2. For the PCC, you have to submit RCMP PCC, if you are in Canada. If you have not submitted one already, it will be requested later in the process.

- Should I go and get one or should I just wait for IRCC to request?
That is entirely your choice. Either way, it will not matter. If you submit it now, you will save a few days in which IRCC would have requested it, and then you would have reverted back, and then someone would have reviewed it.

3. Your age changed between ITA and e-APR, so you will have the age policy applied to your application. See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/age-impact-express-entry-application/

- My age is still within the 20-29 age limit, so I guess it shouldn't affect my CRS score.
It won't, but even if your age changes between ITA and e-APR, you are covered by the IRCC policy. For the details on policy, read the post on the link.

4. Since your dependents are Canadian citizens, they have been removed from the application, this is what "disassociated" means. As a Canadian citizen, your spouse is not subject to admissibility review for criminality, finance, security, and medical. A spouse, whether accompanying or not, who is not a Canadian Citizen is subject to admissibility review for criminality, finance, security, and medical, which does not apply to your case.

- Understood! Will this affect my POF amount?
I
didn't understand your question.

No need to worry, and there are no concerns in your notes. Thank you! :)

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Got PPR mail today

Timeline-
AOR-dec 22
medical-feb 2
IP2 - march 16
ghost update - 12 april
PPR mail-12 april :):)
Congratulations. Wats ur nationality/stream/visa office please?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi there. I just called CIC it took me 26 mins exactly to get through. The lady in the other side of the line was very strict on the fact I have to wait 6 months to call them, I belive that they arexreceiving huge number of calls daily. Anyway, I insisted kindly a little bit to know about visa office, criminality, security and eligibility. So my file is at Sydney NS, criminality passed, eligibility in progress and security not yet. Do you know how long it takes for security to be processed?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Security is one of those nebulous things that is likely always being processed in the background. IRCC doesn't really give out much information about it - even GCMS notes re. security are usually redacted. The good part is that your application is at CIO-Sydney, which is one of best resourced of the VOs in Canada.
Hi there. I just called CIC it took me 26 mins exactly to get through. The lady in the other side of the line was very strict on the fact I have to wait 6 months to call them, I belive that they arexreceiving huge number of calls daily. Anyway, I insisted kindly a little bit to know about visa office, criminality, security and eligibility. So my file is at Sydney NS, criminality passed, eligibility in progress and security not yet. Do you know how long it takes for security to be processed?
Congratulations! And what's your country of residence?
Nationality - Indian
Visa office - CPC Ottawa
FSW Outland

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Security is one of those nebulous things that is likely always being processed in the background. IRCC doesn't really give out much information about it - even GCMS notes re. security are usually redacted. The good part is that your application is at CIO-Sydney, which is one of best resourced of the VOs in Canada.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reactions: derkdsou

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Called IRCC yesterday.
I am still at the same stage. The only difference was that they have a Visa office now which wasn't showing up earlier.

Eligibility - in progress
background check - not started
Visa Office - Ottawa

Any views on Ottawa guys?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
CPC Ottawa: I believe the bulk of us FSW-O applicants are being processed there at the moment. I believe it is the largest CPC, and second only in size to CIO-Sydney. It is v likely that Ottawa will process all portions of your application and also issue your PPR (when the time has come).

Called IRCC yesterday.
I am still at the same stage. The only difference was that they have a Visa office now which wasn't showing up earlier.

Eligibility - in progress
background check - not started
Visa Office - Ottawa

Any views on Ottawa guys?

pearl_jb

Mar 29, 2019

Singapore

Reactions: derkdsou

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@derkdsou
Continuing the discussion from Nov thread......

For PoF, I submitted a bank letter from SBI. But you know very well that government banks refuse to do you any favour, so the manager flatly refused to issue a letter as per the requirement of IRCC. Finally, after requesting a lot, I could only managed to get the following which I have submitted to IRCC:

1. Bank letter showing details of my three FD accounts plus consolidated balance of these three FDs. But this letter doesn’t contain any mention of my savings or PPF accounts.

2. The scans of FD leaves.

3. I got statements of my FD accounts (not savings account) to show the date of opening, average balance etc. and submitted it also. But I think average balance isn’t required in case of FDs.

4. Because my FDs were renewed in August 2018 (four months before AoR),the new FD leaves contained only value date, not opening date. So I got statements of FDs to show the same.

5. Since I am having these FDs in my name since Jan 2017 (for about two years before AoR), I think I wasn’t required to show source or anything like that. Also, the amount is way more than required, it’s above 30000 CAD for a family of 2.

6. Also, SBI refused to write anything about liabilities or loans (though I don’t have any), but the statements of my FD accounts says “Uncleared Balance” and “MOD” as NIL. And shows “Cleared balance” also.

Sorry for writing a lot, but this PoF thing is haunting me since long. So I decided to discuss in detail.

TIA