December 2018 AOR - join here

Banna

Mar 21, 2019
My AOR is 28th Dec, 2018
FSW-OUTLAND
MEP is 5th Feb, 2019
Request for biometric is 7th Feb, 2019
I gave biometrics on 19th Feb, 2019.
I have not seen any changes till date. Any views? My BGC is "we are processing your background check.......
Biometric shows "completed"

Reactions: Xplorezee.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hey, @Banna, the vast majority of us with December 2018 AORs are still waiting. Enjoy the wait with us and read this. And this.

My AOR is 28th Dec, 2018
FSW-OUTLAND
MEP is 5th Feb, 2019
Request for biometric is 7th Feb, 2019
I gave biometrics on 19th Feb, 2019.
I have not seen any changes till date. Any views? My BGC is "we are processing your background check.......
Biometric shows "completed"

Reactions: mumbaikar88

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Yes, I am a Nigerian. There are lots of Nigerians with Dec AOR whose application are at IP1 and most are at Ottawa visa office. What is on immitracker cannot be compared to what we have in the WhatsApp group.

I called IRCC and was told eligibility met, criminality passed. But background check is yet to be initiated
Your PPR is walking towards your door. expect the mail anytime soon.

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
I meant to do this on PPR but forgot. I changed my profile pic flag, now that Canada has agreed to have me.

Went ahead and created a MyImmiTracker for the CoPR tracking and added that to my sig along with RPRF and Biometrics details.
Happy for you buddy. immense and very mature contribution on this thread. huge thumps up. Congratulations!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You know, a lot of people come to me with the same question. Am I gazing into the ball right? Am I saying the right things to it? But most often they don't realize that they're talking at the ball, and not to it. Balls have a lot of self-respect and dignity. Another thing that people don't understand is that they are not observing the ball; the ball is observing them. It's a classic case of the observer becoming the observed, not unlike looking at a painting that is simply white oil on white canvas. Reading a ball should be gestural, expressive and emotional, much like making art, evoking the unconscious mind through movement and light. "What you see is what you see". Private lessons available. Inquire within.

@derkdsou can you please share a tutorial video on 'how to use the crystal ball'?:p

Last edited:

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
I will definitely order notes on 6th April. I will complete 120 days on that day..!
It takes 30 days inside or outside of Canada. They are delivered electronically. If you have a friend in Canada, you could authorize them with the form to release your data to them and have them request it, but GetGCMS is easier.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for explanation.

I was looking for quicker delivery if that was possible.

Never mind, I will order notes on 6th April.
Do your notes show that your eligibility was reviewed twice? The conventional wisdom is that it is marked "met" once after a full review, following which it is (fully?) reviewed a second time before being marked "passed". This is what I've been told by call center agents, as well.

And @vinay16, GCMS notes take the same amount of time to be prepared regardless of where you order them from. It is slightly cheaper to order them directly from within Canada, but one needs to be a Canadian citizen or resident in order to do that.

Reactions: derkdsou

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
You need to look at life sideways sometimes. Turn your phone sideways and a whole new world of signatures will open itself up to you.
You know, a lot of people come to me with the same question. Am I gazing into the ball right? Am I saying the right things to it? But most often they don't realize that they're talking at the ball, and not to it. Balls have a lot of self-respect and dignity. Another thing that people don't understand is that they are not observing the ball; the ball is observing them. It's a classic case of the observer becoming the observed, not unlike looking at a painting that is simply white oil on white canvas. Reading a ball should be gestural, expressive and emotional, much like making art, evoking the unconscious mind through movement and light. "What you see is what you see". Private lessons available. Inquire within.
WISDOM :rolleyes:

Reactions: derkdsou