+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

I got the ghost update yesterday in my account and early morning today got the "Ready for Visa" Email form Ottawa . Does this mean the PR is approved?
I Cannot see anything in my account, still seems to be in IP 2. I got a reply on CSE I raised a couple of weeks ago and my application was at CIO Sydney, today's email came from CPC Ottawa. I'm FSW-Inland applicant with 1 dependent on Work Permits in Canada.

@USProgrammer The ANNEX A is just a copy/paste in word and print,correct?

Anyone else knows the next steps for Inland candidates? Do I need to travel outside Canada /drive to US border to get CoPR? Anyone heard/did Flagpoling? What happens to the Work permit?

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Hey Guys,

I got the ghost update yesterday in my account and early morning today got the "Ready for Visa" Email form Ottawa . Does this mean the PR is approved?
I Cannot see anything in my account, still seems to be in IP 2. I got a reply on CSE I raised a couple of weeks ago and my application was at CIO Sydney, today's email came from CPC Ottawa. I'm FSW-Inland applicant with 1 dependent on Work Permits in Canada.

Anyone else knows the next steps for Inland candidates? Do I need to travel outside Canada /drive to US border to get CoPR? Anyone heard/did Flagpoling? What happens to the Work permit?
Finally a FSW Inland - Congratulations & Good Luck!

Reactions: derkdsou

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
You don't seem nearly excited enough. Congrats!!!

The status won't change again until CoPR is mailed after you send your PPR packet.
CoPR will be mailed to the address we provide? Would't it be given when you do landing? Or we take CoPR to do landing?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

HI can you please share your timeline with me? I am also a FSW inland and currently on IP2, would want to know when it will be my turn...

Thanks in advance

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
HI can you please share your timeline with me? I am also a FSW inland and currently on IP2, would want to know when it will be my turn...

Thanks in advance
It's in my signature . Your AOR is about a month from mine , so may be there's an extrapolation there somewhere. But every application is different , you could be getting sooner.