Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Congratulations!!!

Please I have a question.... I am also a US citizen, my
AOR is January 30, 2019.
MEP March 14th

But no BIL till date, I am currently in Canada and I just extended my visitor status till September 2019. Can this be the reason why I haven’t received BIL yet?
I have no idea what a BIL is, other than brother in-law, sorry. Also, you're in Canada, but you said you're on a TRV it sounds like, so I don't know anything about that kind of situation.

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I sent an email to them explaining my situation. Waiting for a reply.
I did get an automated reply from them as an acknowledgement.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, our timeframe for email responses is within 10 business days.
That's good. Hopefully they reply as fast as they do for CSEs.

asab89

Mar 25, 2019
Hi All,

This is my first post here and the following are the details of my application for which I don't see any progress happening for a long time is what I think now.

AOR : December 14, 2018
Medicals Passed : Jan 25, 2019
Country of Citizenship : India

I am not really sure about IP1 or IP2 I think guessing between those two stages is just consoling yourself :p. My application does however say that "We are processing your background check. We don't need any more information stuff....".

My application was put in as a Federal Skilled Worker Inland and it's an LMIA based application filed by an immigration attorney assigned to me by my employer. Can anyone provide me an update as to what's the timeline looking like for FSW Inland applicants.

Any inland applicants here who have the same scenario as mine and received PR yet. I have been in Canada for the past 1.4 years now working on Work Permit. Looking at how these IRCC officials processed my work permit extension being in Canada they took 6 months for it I am not really sure what are they doing except whiling away their time.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
An awesome haiku, @moeykang! For everyone who takes a shot at a haiku here, I will try to respond with one, so here goes:

We're all chuffed for him*,
and we've bathed him in wishes.
Now for our turn, please!

* @USProgrammer
Yes. Also, I've been reading his name as monkeykang, which is far better, imo. A haiku:

I am excited.
Monitoring your progress.
Great hope for what's next.

Reactions: Laumyl

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure she means the biometrics instructions letter. Hi @bibi-hey, it can take 2-3 weeks from the time you pass your MEP for your BIL to be generated and sent out to you. We're not the best people to ask about the BIL in the December 2018 cohort because US and Indian citizens were not required to give their biometrics until the 31st of December. There are some members here from countries that were required to provide their biometrics and I'm speaking from their reported experience.
I have no idea what a BIL is, other than brother in-law, sorry. Also, you're in Canada, but you said you're on a TRV it sounds like, so I don't know anything about that kind of situation.

asab89

Mar 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure she means the biometrics instructions letter. Hi @bibi-hey, it can take 2-3 weeks from the time that you pass your MEP for your BIL to be generated and sent out to you. We're not the best people to ask about the BIL in the December 2018 cohort because US and Indian citizens were not required to give their biometrics until the 31st of December. There are some members here from countries that were required to provide their biometrics and I'm speaking from their reported experience.
looks like your Acknowledgement of Receipts is closer to mine. Any status updates?

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Anyone on this thread has received PPR and have following conditions

CEC
Nationality - Indian
Resident - Canada

How much time it took from MEP TO PPR? I am desperate now, its difficult to sit back and wait for PPR to come. I need more details..:mad::mad::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure she means the biometrics instructions letter. Hi @bibi-hey, it can take 2-3 weeks from the time you pass your MEP for your BIL to be generated and sent out to you. We're not the best people to ask about the BIL in the December 2018 cohort because US and Indian citizens were not required to give their biometrics until the 31st of December. There are some members here from countries that were required to provide their biometrics and I'm speaking from their reported experience.

Thanks a lot.
Yea Ibmeant the biometrics Instruction Letter. I will repost the question in the January AOR forum. Thanks again.

Reactions: derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I think the best way to answer such questions is to look at the self-reported data on MyImmiTracker.com. Or read the last 100 pages of this forum - make a truckload of popcorn before you do, though. ;)

Anyone on this thread has received PPR and have following conditions

CEC
Nationality - Indian
Resident - Canada

How much time it took from MEP TO PPR? I am desperate now, its difficult to sit back and wait for PPR to come. I need more details..:mad::mad::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

Reactions: Laumyl

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I think the best way to answer such questions is to look at the self-reported data on MyImmiTracker.com. Or read the last 100 pages of this forum - make a truckload of popcorn before you do, though. ;)
I have been following this thread but not that often, anyhow myimmitracker seems like a scam to me.. People there are making fun and playing around. I have seen a few reported PPR where they just went from MEP to IP2 to PPR within 15 hours.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I have been following this thread but not that often, anyhow myimmitracker seems like a scam to me.. People there are making fun and playing around. I have seen a few reported PPR where they just went from MEP to IP2 to PPR within 15 hours.
That actually happens for some people. MyImmiTracker has been immensely helpful. I predicted my own PPR within 3 days a month ago.

Edit: Link to me predicting PPR within 3 days over a month ago based on MyImmiTracker.