+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

HT8485

Feb 4, 2019
I have a new doubt abt my application. We did get our ITA and AOR being 3rd dec.. only Mep and nothing else has moved. Is age an issue while processing the files? We both are 30+ does this impact the processing time??
Cheer up, my friend! My husband and I are both more than 30 but we still got PPR in 70 days after AOR and received CoPRs and visas yesterday. Just wait patiently and make more preparations for your journey. Good luck!

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

AOR: 14th Dec 2018.
Request for wife's PCC: 27th Jan 2019 (They asked for the document as they were unable to open the file format).
Medical Cleared.

There has been no updates since than and it has been almost 90 days since i received the AOR. No clue whats happening to my application.

Can someone share their inputs if they had similar experience.

Reactions: ladyday

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Welcome to the forum, @amitaquarius! Here's your answer:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-210#post-7666747

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

AOR: 14th Dec 2018.
Request for wife's PCC: 27th Jan 2019 (They asked for the document as they were unable to open the file format).
Medical Cleared.

There has been no updates since than and it has been almost 90 days since i received the AOR. No clue whats happening to my application.

Can someone share their inputs if they had similar experience.

Reactions: amitaquarius

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for replying. But i have already written to them and have received no infromation. My current status is below as per CIC website.

• Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  • Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have not applied PR for my wife as she already had a Canada work permit. I paid the RTPR fees two days back and have received acknowledgment for the same despite me not being asked by them via email. I did that so that their is no further delay. The status above was last updated on 27th Jan 2019. Dont know why they are taking so much time. My friends have received their Passport requests within 90 days of AOR.

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for replying. But i have already written to them and have received no infromation. My current status is below as per CIC website.

• Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  • Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have not applied PR for my wife as she already had a Canada work permit. I paid the RTPR fees two days back and have received acknowledgment for the same despite me not being asked by them via email. I did that so that their is no further delay. The status above was last updated on 27th Jan 2019. Dont know why they are taking so much time. My friends have received their Passport requests within 90 days of AOR.
Patience is key here
My AOR IS 3 dec I haven’t heard anything after my medical passed on 14 jan ... still on Ip1

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
As most of us here in the December forum have hit the halfway mark, I just wanted to outline what we can do in the remaining three months to keep track of our applications.

In a perfect world we would have had our PPRs already, but IRCC has more than doubled the number of invitations year-on-year and we can be sure they haven't doubled the number of case processing officers. Gone are the days of lightning-fast PPRs for everyone, so to avoid feeling disappointed it's likely best not to compare your experience with that of other people. It is, of course, still a source of joy and excitement when people here share their PPR stories but we shouldn't grow anxious as a result. No two applications are the same, and what's even harder to accept is that case processing does not necessarily happen on a first-come-first-served basis.

So, keep checking your EE profile for updates regularly - daily if possible. To get a progress report, you have the following options:
- Call IRCC (see link in my signature for tips) - calling is the best short-term solution.
- Raise a CSE, though IRCC has started to respond in vague and generic terms to people's questions about their eligibility, criminality and security, which makes this option not as useful as it used to be.
- Order GCMS notes - they take 30 days (or more) to arrive and only include notes up to the date of your order. GCMS notes will become increasingly more useful as we enter into the fourth and fifth months of our processing, and certainly in the sixth month and beyond.

Meanwhile, hang in there, folks! Let us keep reminding ourselves to stay patient. Good luck in the weeks to come!

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Ircc Agent yesterday said everything is passed i saw my last ghost update thats suppose to be 2nd but m not sure it was third or second was 28 feb 2018 i dont know why i dint get ppr yet
Cec in aor14 dec mep 25 jan! Anybody have any idea whats going on
HI
AOR: 27-DEC
MEP: 11-FEB
IP2: MARCH 1ST WEEK
CLASS: CEC
I tried calling CEC but could not able to get speak to agent, seems all are busy
I am also waiting for PPR

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Hi,

Hey Friend! Don't compare your case with others, each case is unique, a couple friend of mine having similar case as mine got their PPR in 30 days last year. We can not draw inference from historical data. I am Dec 3 AOR, no updates since MEP. My husband is in Canada on WP, he is the primary applicant, I am in India - spouse co-applicant on the application. As @derkdsou mentioned - hang in there & stay calm.

You may want to study this, if you haven't already - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application (In my view this is a small subset of complete picture, just use it for reference, don't draw any inference)

chardDxb

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

I got email for submitting passport but ,my application is not updated at all apart from a ghost update I received yesterday.Will the application have some change or it remain as it is.I am still in IP2 stage as per applicationm

I have another question,I am currently residing in Canada and was flying to us just for 3 days tomorrow.It was mentioned that:-
If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.
I have a temporary residence visa,so I can go and come back right and after that submit my passport.Is that ok?
Congratulations

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Cheer up, my friend! My husband and I are both more than 30 but we still got PPR in 70 days after AOR and received CoPRs and visas yesterday. Just wait patiently and make more preparations for your journey. Good luck!
Brilliant news!! Congratulations and all the very best to you guys...i am gonna enjoy ifnian summer before i miss it from next year as i wait for the golden mail...:)

Reactions: HT8485

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hey Friend! Don't compare your case with others, each case is unique, a couple friend of mine having similar case as mine got their PPR in 30 days last year. We can not draw inference from historical data. I am Dec 3 AOR, no updates since MEP. My husband is in Canada on WP, he is the primary applicant, I am in India - spouse co-applicant on the application. As @derkdsou mentioned - hang in there & stay calm.

You may want to study this, if you haven't already - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application (In my view this is a small subset of complete picture, just use it for reference, don't draw any inference)
I agree. Thank you for your support.