+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear Forum Members,

I'm in a fix with my GCMS notes that I just received. My Estimated remaining processing time is 48 Day(s). I'm perplexed on the number of pages which is 157 and people here are posting their notes excerpts as if they received 2 pages. Well, the real problem comes in when I see "obolete" in front of my IELTS and Work Experience in some places...also that the Universities (spouse & mine are unrecognized).

Our IELTS have not expired, my work experience is rock solid and can be verified, our unis are of international standing/ECA done.

Any help would be great!

Cant copy info here since the getscms guys sent me a scan/pic pdf file...
Look at page 2 summary and look at last 5-7 pages, where there are agent notes.

Reactions: tony789456

alukom2001

Mar 14, 2018
Please I need assistance as regards the email to make enquiry about my visa office. Please assist. My AOR is October 4, 2018

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
Aor oct 7th, still in IP1 since Nov 7th...no update since then. I called CIC and they have the same status for my application.
Anyone with a similar timeline and still in IP1?
Oct 1st AOR
MEP/IP1 Nov 1st

No update since then.
Called CIC 10 days ago. They said eligibility is met, security/criminality not started ..

akheng

Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys! I got my PPR today but I just wanted to share something.

My AOR was actually on October 4, 2018. I was moved to IP2 in mid of February and then, had a ghost update at the end of Feb. I was waiting for my PPR to come and it didn't. So, on March 5, I sent a webform to ask about the status and on March 8, IRCC responded that they had sent me an email on March 5 but I checked all over (spam, trash, inbox, everything) and didn't find it.

Since my CIC application didn't get updated and I didn't receive the email, there was no way to know that they had sent the mail but I didn't get it. So, if I didn't choose to send the webform, I would have probably missed the deadline for submission of passport.

My bf and I called IRCC and sent webforms etc. and I just got the PPR email today (March 15). The email that they sent on March 5 was indeed the PPR email. March 5 would have marked exactly 5 months after AOR.

I thought I'd share this with you guys in case some of you have been waiting for a while after ghost update and didn't receive anything. I recommend to send a webform and check out what's the issue because the email might not have gone through and might miss deadline in submission. I use outlook btw and after I found out I missed out the email, I raised a webform to change my email on my file to my bf's gmail.

Good luck guys!

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations!

My AOR was actually on October 4, 2018. I was moved to IP2 in mid of February and then, had a ghost update at the end of Feb. I was waiting for my PPR to come and it didn't. So, on March 5, I sent a webform to ask about the status and on March 8, IRCC responded that they had sent me an email on March 5 but I checked all over (spam, trash, inbox, everything) and didn't find it.

Since my CIC application didn't get updated and I didn't receive the email, there was no way to know that they had sent the mail but I didn't get it. So, if I didn't choose to send the webform, I would have probably missed the deadline for submission of passport.

My bf and I called IRCC and sent webforms etc. and I just got the PPR email today (March 15). The email that they sent on March 5 was indeed the PPR email. March 5 would have marked exactly 5 months after AOR.

I thought I'd share this with you guys in case some of you have been waiting for a while after ghost update and didn't receive anything. I recommend to send a webform and check out what's the issue because the email might not have gone through and might miss deadline in submission. I use outlook btw and after I found out I missed out the email, I raised a webform to change my email on my file to my bf's gmail.

Good luck guys!

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019

Good luck guys!
How do I send a webform request ?
Could someone please link it to me ?

EDIT : "won't respond within normal processing times.. "
Nevermind.. I guess I'll have to wait 15 more days

Last edited:

Nat.wilde

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019

Good luck guys!

First of all, congratulations! You must be so relieved.
Secondly thank you for sharing this is really helpful.
I phoned the IRCC on 13 March just on the off chance to get some information and was told that my application had been approved on 9 March and to wait for the PPR. Its now 1 week since the approval and no email

I've sent a web form just reminding them of this, in case it spurs them on.
Hopefully we will get it soon!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
First of all, congratulations! You must be so relieved.
Secondly thank you for sharing this is really helpful.
I phoned the IRCC on 13 March just on the off chance to get some information and was told that my application had been approved on 9 March and to wait for the PPR. Its now 1 week since the approval and no email

I've sent a web form just reminding them of this, in case it spurs them on.
Hopefully we will get it soon!
Whats your AOR? When your file was approved?

Thats great. Atleast they're still processing in 5 months as per trend