+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nothing wrong being positive, no point expecting something early and feeling disappointed when its Taking time
Absolutely right... we were initially prepared to move quickly as our agent told us some nit so true things about the timelines.. and then after joining this group things started getting clearer on timelines.. as i dwell about the ppr, i start thinking of finding a job and all that.. this is definetly a long roller coaster ride... just hanging on....

Reactions: RR9187 and Abhi2056

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Crossed 100 days. Actually it's 102 days..

Called IRCC again a week ago ( 8th March). It had the same status as it was when I called on 13th Feb.

VO: Ottawa
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: MET
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started

I asked if there is anything missing or there is any delay in processing. Agent kindly told me that application is within the stipulated timeline and nothing is missing. Also, she mentioned that there are positive signs for your file and you may hear something within a month or so ( I don't know what I should interpret regarding the last 2 statements made by her).

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Crossed 100 days. Actually it's 102 days..

Called IRCC again a week ago ( 8th March). It had the same status as it was when I called on 13th Feb.

Eligibility: MET
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started

I asked if there is anything missing or there is any delay in processing. Agent kindly told me that application is within the stipulated timeline and nothing is missing. Also, she mentioned that there are positive signs for your file and you may hear something within a month or so ( I don't know what I should interpret regarding the last 2 statements made by her).
Hi @vinay16 i had a similar experience when I called the agent on 8th March she gave me exactly the same response and said that application is at advanced stage and shouldn’t take long. Since then I’m getting a bit restless though I had been very calm and prepared for the wait.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Process

Reactions: derkdsou and Mk786

Ayanfejossy

Feb 19, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

AOR: 14th Dec 2018.
Request for wife's PCC: 27th Jan 2019 (They asked for the document as they were unable to open the file format).
Medical Cleared.

There has been no updates since than and it has been almost 90 days since i received the AOR. No clue whats happening to my application.

Can someone share their inputs if they had similar experience.
Is your additional document request part of status still showing 'reviewing the document uploaded'?

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
I have heard from November thread that few members are getting PPR emails without even online status changing into IP2. So basically after medicals password its ghost update and then PPR. Do you guys know anyone like this and what are your opinions? Thank you.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Glad to hear your status..

I'm somewhat behind you as My eligibility is just "MET" and Criminality hasn't started yet..! And yeah, I was restless initially but after reading avg time to PPR recently, I'm calm and ready to wait for 5 months at least from the date of AoR ( which is the case for Indian Res. recently)...

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst..!! That's how I'm dealing with this situation....! :)

Hi @vinay16 i had a similar experience when I called the agent on 8th March she gave me exactly the same response and said that application is at advanced stage and shouldn’t take long. Since then I’m getting a bit restless though I had been very calm and prepared for the wait.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: In Process

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

I'm somewhat behind you as My eligibility is just "MET" and Criminality hasn't started yet..! And yeah, I was restless initially but after reading avg time to PPR recently, I'm calm and ready to wait for 5 months at least from the date of AoR ( which is the case for Indian Res. recently)...

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst..!! That's how I'm dealing with this situation....! :)
You’re right. Let’s hope we get through by 5 months mark. All the best to you.

@derkdsou Hope you haven’t disappeared for another vacation! How’s your progress so far?

Reactions: RR9187

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
I just received GCMS notes

AOR: 20/12/2018
MEP + False IP2: 31/1/2019
Ghost update: 26/2/2019

Primary Office: CIO Sydney
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa
Eligibility: Met (26/2/2019)
Security: Not Started
Info sharing: Complete

GCMS applied on 28/2/2019 (via GetGCMS) and received on 15/3/2019.
How about your EE account? Does it also show that you have met the eligibility criteria?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Also I believe eligibility met or recommended passed is somewhat the same.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Doesn't GCM notes require 30 days to get them ?

I just received GCMS notes

AOR: 20/12/2018
MEP + False IP2: 31/1/2019
Ghost update: 26/2/2019

Primary Office: CIO Sydney
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa
Eligibility: Met (26/2/2019)
Security: Not Started
Info sharing: Complete

GCMS applied on 28/2/2019 (via GetGCMS) and received on 15/3/2019.

Reactions: derkdsou

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Eligibility status doesn’t change online until COPR is issued.
oh Okay. Im quite worried about mine. I found out after submitting my application that one of my degrees was too big to be scanned properly, so the dean's signature was cropped out. Hope they don't reject the application for such a small reason.. Lets see.. have been worrying about it since filed my application :S.

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I got my PR yesterday Dec 15th e-Aor inland CEC. I wanna share my experience about inland.

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NOT RECEIVE ANY PPR REQUEST (If you are inside Canada)..

They emailed me asking for a COPR interview at a IRCC office in Toronto. I went they asked a few standard questions, gave my COPR straight and said to update my SIN number.

They also said I will get my PR card within 8-10 weeks.
Did they ask you to bring all your documents etc? Do other Inland applicants have the same experience?