+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Bepatient said:
Once your application has been checked for completeness and everything is in order, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt (AOR). If you have provided an email in your application, you will receive the AOR and a link to Discover Canada study guide by email. If you did not provide an email in your application, you will receive AOR and a hard copy of Discover Canada by mail.

The AOR will indicate your unique number, the application number, your name and address and the text that your application was received. You will also get an AOR for each family member if you submitted a family package.

Good luck!
Thank you for the info.

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Hi all,
count me in December 2016. I sent my application back on Nov 16 but was sent back due to online physical presence calculator not signed :eek:. I sent again and they received it on December 2nd. Let us hope for the best.

Thanks all

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianME said:
Hi all,
count me in December 2016. I sent my application back on Nov 16 but was sent back due to online physical presence calculator not signed :eek:. I sent again and they received it on December 2nd. Let us hope for the best.

Thanks all
you r always welcome.. plz update your application re-send and received date in December sheet here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
imran01 said:
you r always welcome.. plz update your application re-send and received date in December sheet here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277
Hi, How can I add my details to the spreadsheet? Thank you

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Done

imran01 said:

skyfly

Feb 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

I will send my application by the end of December. I have some questions.
1. There is only five days gap (in same months) between expiry date of old passport and issue date of new one. Should I choose Yes or No to the question of gap between passports
2. I have an envelope including CELPIP language score. It was mentioned that a copy of language test is required but I heard from my friends that I have to send sealed envelope. Do I have to open the envelope and send a copy from the score sheet or send sealed envelope?

Thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skyfly said:
Hello everyone,

I will send my application by the end of December. I have some questions.
1. There is only five days gap (in same months) between expiry date of old passport and issue date of new one. Should I choose Yes or No to the question of gap between passports
2. I have an envelope including CELPIP language score. It was mentioned that a copy of language test is required but I heard from my friends that I have to send sealed envelope. Do I have to open the envelope and send a copy from the score sheet or send sealed envelope?

Thanks
1.If there is a gap between expiry date of old and issue of new passport then choose "Yes", even if it is just a few days. A gap is a gap and you will have to provide copies of your passport(s) biological pages and then it is clear to IRCC. You can add an explanation to why the short gap occurred (e.g. processing time....)
2. You can send a copy. But you will need to take the original when you go for your test

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi, our PR expired Dec 2, 2016, do we need to renew? We mailed our application for canadian citizenship Dec 1, 2016. Thank you in advance.

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KenCalgary2016 said:
Hi, our PR expired Dec 2, 2016, do we need to renew? We mailed our application for canadian citizenship Dec 1, 2016. Thank you in advance.
unless you plan to Go out of the Country you don't have to worry. if at all you are going out of the country you can get a travel document from Immigration prior to leaving the country.

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
August2015 said:
unless you plan to Go out of the Country you don't have to worry. if at all you are going out of the country you can get a travel document from Immigration prior to leaving the country.
thank you.

lsy

Dec 6, 2016
Hi, I will be sending my application end of December.

One question - for question 6E mentioned earlier about the gap between passports, I don't see that in my application form. Was it changed? Or, did I miss anything? Thanks for any answers.

I'm using Form CIT0002E and question 6E is -
E Addresses in the past six (6) years immediately before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent
List all your Canadian and overseas addresses in the relevant period, including the postal codes. If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada during this time, you must also indicate all your foreign addresses.
Do not exclude any period of time during the relevant period.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Please make sure that you download the latest citizenship application version.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/citizen/CIT0002E-2.pdf (October 2016 version) - Adults

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys; Just to know that AOR is sent by email or postal letter by Sydney Office?