imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
Hi how much the citizenship application fees.

Can i get the link

please
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/cit/citizenship.asp

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
imran01 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/cit/citizenship.asp
thanks it is $630

If an application is received at CPC-S on or after January 1, 2015
Application for Processing fee Right of citizenship fee Total fees
Adult, grant of citizenship, subsection 5(1) of the ActFootnote * $530 $100 $630

but my question why we should pay : Right of citizenship fee $100

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
but my question why we should pay : Right of citizenship fee $100
This fee is separate from the $530 which is the plain processing fee and is not refundable. The $100 Right of Citizenship fee is the fee once you are granted Citizenship. If your application is denied you will be refunded the $100.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Rigly68 said:
This fee is separate from the $530 which is the plain processing fee and is not refundable. The $100 Right of Citizenship fee is the fee once you are granted Citizenship. If your application is denied you will be refunded the $100.
but now we should pay $630

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Hi All i am submitting CELPIP Listing , Speaking test result my score L6 S7

But Q : 7. Results of a IRCC-approved third-party language test;

OR

Diploma, certificate or transcript of a secondary or post-secondary education completed in English or French, in Canada or abroad;

OR

Evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in a government-funded language training programIf you successfully completed LINC or CLIC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada), classes during the period from January 2008 to October 2012 but did not receive a certificate

So which one i should tick

Also Q 9F;

F LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION FOR NEWCOMERS TO CANADA (LINC)*This section needs to be completed by applicants choosing previous LINC results as proof of language. Request for authorization By selecting "YES" in the box below, and by signing this application form, I hereby give my consent to IRCC to access my LINC results in order to assist IRCC in determining my citizenship eligibility

Should I tick Yes or No or write NA

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any One applying in December :)

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I will be applying end of December as soon as I get back in town from my work. I
Will be filling out my application and If something don't understand or gets confuse then I will be putting those questions here for answers.

This forum helps a lot to understand everything about applications.

Thanks guys

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
imran01 said:
Any One applying in December :)
Yes, i will also be submitting my application towards the end of December.

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong. I am confused, i don't know if my application will be Oct. or Dec. We submitted our application Oct 17 and returned it back Oct 28, because my youngest son submitted not considered proff of language. We mailed it back to CIC Dec 1. Which group we belong Oct or Dec? Thank you in advance.

Bepatient

Nov 8, 2013
You should be part of December applicants. It is the date of the final package that counts. It is also the one that would show on your ECAS.

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Bepatient said:
You should be part of December applicants. It is the date of the final package that counts. It is also the one that would show on your ECAS.
Thank you. It is my first time. How can I have an ECAS?

Bepatient

Nov 8, 2013
Once your application has been checked for completeness and everything is in order, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt (AOR). If you have provided an email in your application, you will receive the AOR and a link to Discover Canada study guide by email. If you did not provide an email in your application, you will receive AOR and a hard copy of Discover Canada by mail.

The AOR will indicate your unique number, the application number, your name and address and the text that your application was received. You will also get an AOR for each family member if you submitted a family package.

You will be able to use the unique ID number or the application number to check the status of your application on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Good luck!