imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Guys/Girls..
opening a new room for the upcoming December 2016 applicants..
if you need any clarifications and question about form filling .. documents attachments..etc
Help Each other..

here the Online Spreadsheet for sharing timeline as well.. please share your timeline/updates as well
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
imran01 said:
So Guys/Girls..
opening a new room for the upcoming December 2016 applicants..
if you need any clarifications and question about form filling .. documents attachments..etc
Help Each other..

here the Online Spreadsheet for sharing timeline as well.. please share your timeline/updates as well
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277
excellent i was waiting for this topic thanks

I have few question:

Q 6E: Are there any gaps in time in the validity period of your passports or travel documents during the past (6) years, or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent?

what does this mean.

I came in Canada with passport , and before it expire I did new passport

example my old passport expired month of September 2016 and month of August 2016 I did new passport

so should i tick YES or NO

2nd question: how many photo should i send,
do i need to write name and DOB at back of the photo or put in a small envelop and write name and DOB on that small envelop

thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:

I have few question:

Q 6E: Are there any gaps in time in the validity period of your passports or travel documents during the past (6) years, or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent?

what does this mean.

example my old passport expired month of September 2016 and month of August 2016 I did new passport

do i need to write name and DOB at back of the photo or put in a small envelop and write name and DOB on that small envelop

thanks
If your new passport is valid from August and your old expired in September then you tick off NO.

Are you requesting signature upon delivery? If yes send it to the 49 Dorchester Street address.

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
I sent via post express.
they only let me put the PO box address not the courier address.
and I did get signature for the delivered, but it took me 3 days from Toronto to Sydney.

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:

I have few question:

what does this mean.

thanks
If you have gaps in the validity of the passport then I think you will need to send a letter explaining the situation. That is what I have read in another post, otherwise they may return the application as it happened to few other member.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewHome_Alberta said:
If you have gaps in the validity of the passport then I think you will need to send a letter explaining the situation. That is what I have read in another post, otherwise they may return the application as it happened to few other member.
if we read carefully his post...then their is no gap... his passport is expired on Sept..but he renew before it in August... he will be good... no gaps

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
NewHome_Alberta said:
You are 1000% wrong

Read carefully his post

Please don't misguide people specially those people are 100% dependent on this forum

Thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simoncanada said:
You are 1000% wrong

Read carefully his post

Please don't misguide people specially those people are 100% dependent on this forum

Thanks
No he is correct. If you read the post it says the old passport expired in September 2016. He got the new passport in August 2016. So the old passport expired after the new passport was issued.
No gap as it would only be a gap if the old passport expired before he got a new passport.

And honestly nobody should be 100% dependent on this forum as we are all just people trying to help with our own experience but in no means are we professional consultants.

Reactions: KenCalgary2016

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
There is no gap in this case; you answer NO to Q 6 (E)

If there is a gap; you provide explanation in the box provided and this will suffice UNLESS there is a lengthy explanation of circumstances, then a letter will be a better choice....Good luck

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
Rigly68 said:
No he is correct. If you read the post it says the old passport expired in September 2016. He got the new passport in August 2016. So the old passport expired after the new passport was issued.
No gap as it would only be a gap if the old passport expired before he got a new passport.

And honestly nobody should be 100% dependent on this forum as we are all just people trying to help with our own experience but in no means are we professional consultants.
I do not know about you

But I only depend on this forum

And I am successful for my PR application

Now I trust I would be again successful for my citizenship application

Thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simoncanada said:
I do not know about you

But I only depend on this forum

And I am successful for my PR application

Now I trust I would be again successful for my citizenship application

Thanks
I am not dependent on this forum but I have asked for others opinion and support. I also have been asked questions - many of them from you ;). This is what this forum is there for and we all wish each applicant to be successful! Cheers!

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Rigly68 said:
I am not dependent on this forum but I have asked for others opinion and support. I also have been asked questions - many of them from you ;). This is what this forum is there for and we all wish each applicant to be successful! Cheers!

Hi I know I need two photo

should i write my name and dob at back of the photo or i can write my name and dob a small envelop and put photo inside the envelop.

I have not very good experience express post , so if i use UPS or PUROLATOR which address should i write .

really need your help and advise because your time line shows you already completed your citizenship application,.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
Hi I know I need two photo

should i write my name and dob at back of the photo or i can write my name and dob a small envelop and put photo inside the envelop.

I have not very good experience express post , so if i use UPS or PUROLATOR which address should i write .

really need your help and advise because your time line shows you already completed your citizenship application,.
you will need to send two (2) photos. As per CIC instructions you must write your name on the back of the photos. DOB not needed. But make sure the person who takes photos stamps them as well with the name and address of studio and date.

I personally used Purolator but FedEx or UPS works too. If you courier with either company and it is adult application send to:
Case processing Centre - Adult Grants
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Rigly68 said:
you will need to send two (2) photos. As per CIC instructions you must write your name on the back of the photos. DOB not needed. But make sure the person who takes photos stamps them as well with the name and address of studio and date.

I personally used Purolator but FedEx or UPS works too. If you courier with either company and it is adult application send to:
Case processing Centre - Adult Grants
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

Hi how much the citizenship application fees.

Can i get the link

please