+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused about these calls people are receiving for changes in test date.
My test is scheduled on 26June. I am not sure if any call I have received, there is no VM.

So the people who got calls of rescheduled dates, did you guys confirm with CIC ? Are the dates rescheduled or the calls were fake ?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
triumpher83 said:
I am confused about these calls people are receiving of changes in test date.
My test is scheduled to on 26June. I am not sure if any call I have received, there is no VM.

So the people who got call of reschedule, did you guys confirm with CIC ? Are the dates rescheduled or the calls were fake ?
No they were real but it was for Mississauga office, you are from Scarborough so you should be fine

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
You should be very worried. In fact you should start preparing your new application and submit it under the new law next year.
Canv,

Silly answer, Why should apply for new application in the next year.. Already got test invite and due to some issue majority of Mississauga applicants test got rescheduled and CIC confirmed.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby999 said:
I too recieved a call today morning 9.30am that my test was cancelled which is scheduled originally....on 29th june....am worried...
@ Ruby, pls can you share ur timeline? I remember we had very similar dates and your name was right after mine on the spread sheet. i am traveling for the month of July. Will be back end of july , i thought the test will not come sooner than that. But I am a Scarborough applicant.

@ Shaazdeh, No more videos ohh nooooooo :'(

Ruby999

Feb 8, 2015
Luna-Toronto said:
@ Ruby, pls can you share ur timeline? I remember we had very similar dates and your name was right after mine on the spread sheet. i am traveling for the month of July. Will be back end of july , i thought the test will not come sooner than that. But I am a Scarborough applicant.

@ Shaazdeh, No more videos ohh nooooooo :'(
Hi Luna,

I applied around last week of Dec 2014 and my local office Missisauga.

Ruby999

Feb 8, 2015
Hi everyone ( who received calls from CIC about rescheduling the test for Mississauga applicants ), I called to CIC and got confirmation that all the test invitees from Mississauga centre for particular dates has been rescheduled. No need to panic about that. They confirmed that we will get test invite soon !

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
All Mississauga applicants who had their tests canceled, hope you guys get the re-invitation very soon! Chin-up, it will all be over soon with a positive outcome!

Ruby999

Feb 8, 2015
sam_1985 said:
Oh Nice! Thanks Ruby999; we don't need pessimistic, arrogant, negative or ignorant people here!

All Mississauga applicants who had their tests canceled, hope you guys get the re-invitation very soon! Chin-up, it will all be over soon with a positive outcome!
Thanks Sam.. Hope all positive attitude people / who encourages other members here will get their oath letters soon.. :D

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Guys,

I am so happy :D I have recieved my test letter via regular post today (nothing in e case) for 3 July. Inside the package there is also a 2 pages latter attached to the test letter naming "prohibitions under the citizenship act"

Those recently appeared for the test, have you recieved such these papers attached to your test letter. If yes, have you signed it and submitted to the officer on your test date or... Can you advise?

Thanks and wish all of you happy test date soon, everyone.

Regards

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soheil said:
Guys,

I am so happy :D I have recieved my test letter via regular post today (nothing in e case) for 3 July.
Congrats!!

Inside the package there is also a 2 pages latter attached to the test letter naming "prohibitions under the citizenship act"

Those recently appeared for the test, have you recieved such these papers attached to your test letter. If yes, have you signed it and submitted to the officer on your test date or... Can you advise?

Thanks and wish all of you happy test date soon, everyone.

Regards
Strange. I didn't receive the "prohibitions under the citizenship act". I got a two-page notice to appear at the test, and a colored "important interview notice". Which office are you from?

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Montreal office. I dont know whether u memeber or no. There was a section in the general citizenship application concerning the prohibition to citizenship and immigration act. I said no for every part that I have not met any prihibition! This time, they have asked me the same questions though... I dont know why they have asked me the same questions!! Bit odd!

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Is the color makes different since I have that paper saying what I need to bring to the test date.. such as PR card, two id carss, abd the original papers and ... I have that paper in my heavy package as well, but the color is white... :)