+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ulaalze said:
Just passed my test at Mississauga office. 20 out of 20 in 5 minutes. interview took only like 4-5 minutes, the officer just checked my ID's. :p
congratulations, could u please give us your timeline?

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Hi Dear Members

I just heard the voice message left by some agent from CIC....the call came on this morning at 11.30 am but couldn't take call as was busy in my training course....the message was about that they cancelled my test on june 25 ...further said that I will be rescheduled for my test and they will send me mail.Should i be concerned????plz help

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
lawyerlady said:
Hi Dear Members

I just heard the voice message left by some agent from CIC....the call came on this morning at 11.30 am but couldn't take call as was busy in my training course....the message was about that they cancelled my test on june 25 ...further said that I will be rescheduled for my test and they will send me mail.Should i be concerned????plz help
Lawyerlady... another member of the forum has also received such a call. It would be really better if you could call up the CIC Call Centre and check it out personally.... Maybe it is just a fraud call that has been doing the rounds for about 2-3 days.. All the best and don't worry.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Hi Dear Members

Unfortunately it is true. Many other applicants having test between 22 June to 3rd July received this call.
Regards

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Unfortunately it is true. Many other applicants having test between 22 June to 3rd July received this call.
Regards
So ar_fabrics...its true that they will be going to reschedule the tests....or should i call to Mississauga office to rule out any prank or fraud call....?

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
lawyerlady said:
So ar_fabrics...its true that they will be going to reschedule the tests....or should i call to Mississauga office to rule out any prank or fraud call....?
I think you should call them to confirm that they reschedule your test

ulaalze

Jun 12, 2015
shaazdeh said:
congratulations, could u please give us your timeline?
December 15: application received by CIC.
February 18: AOR
March 17: in process
March 20: transferred to Mississauga
June 04: notice to appear for test on June 18th (both on eCas and mail)

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
You can always call to confirm but at this point it seems for some unknown reason for 2 week is gonna be no test!

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
You can always call to confirm but at this point it seems for some unknown reason for 2 week is gonna be no test!
i have seme call received ,called to them and it is.....true.......

fatosa

Jun 18, 2015
Urgentt! So i'v been a silent follower. I am writing my test tomorrow, but when i was gathering my documents I realized I dont have the original copy of my record of landing, I believe i've sent the original copy with my application. My question is would they have the application at the test centre or would i have to request for a copy and submit it after wards?

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatosa said:
Urgentt! So i'v been a silent follower. I am writing my test tomorrow, but when i was gathering my documents I realized I dont have the original copy of my record of landing, I believe i've sent the original copy with my application. My question is would they have the application at the test centre or would i have to request for a copy and submit it after wards?
During my interview the interviewer had my entire application package with all the additional supplementary pages

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatosa said:
If they ask u, u need to tell the truth to the officer, then it depends on officer but usually ur file will be on hold until u provide the document. I read it takes 6 months to get another copy

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
fatosa said:
During the interview, I think the officer had my whole application with him.

If you have submitted the original landing document with the application and if the officer has it, you may request the officer to get it back. I think the officer will make and keep the copy and if you already have the copy then you can submit the copy of the landing document to the officer.