+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

Ruby999

Feb 8, 2015
I too recieved a call today morning 9.30am that my test was cancelled which is scheduled originally....on 29th june....am worried...

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is 3 days good enough to prepare for the test? Is it a good strategy that you go through the videos and then read the book? Or would we recommend going through some other resources?

Secondly is there a dress code for going for the test/interview? Is it a suit and tie event?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces123 said:
Is 3 days good enough to prepare for the test? Is it a good strategy that you go through the videos and then read the book? Or would we recommend going through some other resources?

Secondly is there a dress code for going for the test/interview? Is it a suit and tie event?
It really depends how fast you learn and your level of understanding in English! So I think sooner you study is better.

I read people say business casual

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
It really depends how fast you learn and your level of understanding in English! So I think sooner you study is better.

I read people say casual business
Thanks! Appreciate it

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Amazing Shaazdeh!!!! I cannot stop watching them!! It really helps especially for those who prefer to learn visually.
Thanks for sharing!!
Are you guys able to access these videos?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces123 said:
Are you guys able to access these videos?
Yes, I watched all of them this week but it seems they made the videos private now, such a pity, the organization who made them (citizenshipnow.com) didn't get funded for this year so they had to stop providing free training but my impression was they leave the videos for everyone to use.

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
Yes, I watched all of them this week but it seems they made the videos private now, such a pity, the organization who made them (citizenshipnow.com) didn't get funded for this year so they had to stop providing free training but my impression was they leave the videos for everyone to use.
are there any other links/videos you would recommend?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces123 said:
are there any other links/videos you would recommend?
Sorry, I don't have any other thing at the moment The video made it easier for me to go through the book, I guess at this point try to focus on the book

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
Sorry, I don't have any other thing at the moment The video made it easier for me to go through the book, I guess at this point try to focus on the book
alright, thanks..

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Ruby999 said:
I too recieved a call today morning 9.30am that my test was cancelled which is scheduled originally....on 29th june....am worried...
Are you Mississauga applicant?

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my ecas mentions a different date than the date mentioned in the test letter, has anyone had similar experience? which date to show up?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces123 said:
my ecas mentions a different date than the date mentioned in the test letter, has anyone had similar experience? which date to show up?
Call CIC now to clarify