December 2014 citizenship applicants!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent said:
mine too transfer line disappeared!!! I am from Mississauga.
Hey Friends,

I checked this morning and same thing " 4th line disappeared"

Does it have to do with the changes they announced yesterday? Remaining Citizenship Act reforms coming into force this June 11 2015...

Anyways, I hope there is no RQ for us.

Cheers,

SFD

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
When we check ECAS explanation there are only three steps so transferred line was included since June 2014 when applicants received their AOR via Email. It is possible that this line will not appeared again.On other side it may be system upgrade.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks,

The "transfered to local office" line is no more there in my online status. Can someone who still have the "transferred..." Part in their status confirm please?

I speculate this to be a system upgrade, as so many members have noticed the change since yesterday.

Oliverp

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17th September
My transfer line (Scarborough office) has also disappeared as of this morning. I'm sure it's fine though.
Thanks
Oliver

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the CIC Website :

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my e-cas the Transfer to Vancouver office line also disappeared.

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone pleasee help me interpret this?

Logged in yesterday and got this:
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 06, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 06, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.

4. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 22, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

5. We sent you a notice on May 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

6. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 4, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Especially this line! What does it mean?

Logged in today and got this:
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 06, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 06, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.

4. We sent you a notice on May 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And maybe the addition of this line after doing the test:
6. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 4, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Makes my file different!

Bonenza said:
Maybe you can just read other post before your.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tsooma said:
And maybe the addition of this line after doing the test:
Makes my file different!
What is it you are freaking out about? Just go take the test on your scheduled date. Goodbye.

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already did the test! And received the new line post test! Goodbye.

CanV said:
What is it you are freaking out about? Just go take the test on your scheduled date. Goodbye.