+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

NizNoz

May 16, 2015
Went for Exam today, wife and I did well and were first to be interviewed by the official. It didn't go as we'd hoped :'(

Our passports are crammed full of stamps (we live on the border and travel alot), and even though I had a list of all the stamps in my passport (page by page) along with explanations, the official asked for color copies of each of the pages of both my and my wife's passports. Oh man... I'm gonna send it off tomorrow, but hope this isn't gonna delay my application too much :eek:

Anyone else had a similar experience? We're going though the Surrey, BC offices...

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Finally after 38 days, my file was transferred to Scarborough (May 28, 2015)

Luna dancing!
Way to go Luna!!! 8) 8)

Scarborough is moving much better than Mississauga I believe...

Congrats...

SFD

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
NizNoz said:
Went for Exam today, wife and I did well and were first to be interviewed by the official. It didn't go as we'd hoped :'(

Our passports are crammed full of stamps (we live on the border and travel alot), and even though I had a list of all the stamps in my passport (page by page) along with explanations, the official asked for color copies of each of the pages of both my and my wife's passports. Oh man... I'm gonna send it off tomorrow, but hope this isn't gonna delay my application too much :eek:

Anyone else had a similar experience? We're going though the Surrey, BC offices...
I have sent the whole passport pages of me and my kids even the expired ones along with the application.

They didn't question me during the interview. I'm waiting for my oath date for the past 47 days. Hopefully they are just waiting for the dates to schedule.

Don't worry everything will be alright. do whatever you have to do.

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
Hi everyone , I did today my exam and was great I scored 20 but for my bad luck I got interviewed by the worst interviewer ever , since I entered the room I noticed all the interviewer and they were all nice, they were smiling, talking and even joking with everyone. But I was praying this grumpy lady doesn't interview me but she did :( . She dug i nto my papers and searched my passport although sinc I came I never been outside Canada and I even didn't renew my passport and I had two kids here but I don't know what she was looking for, she told me wait there and someone else will call you. That was a big shock to me you guys. I waited for long time and after everyone went one lady called me to her office and she checked my paper and asked me why are you here? Wheres the problem .And I was like, I don't know. She went to ask her and came back and asked me basic things about my ids , if I have other passport and she just kept putting tick marks everywhere which I don't know what it meant . But she was so nice and polite and she told me they'll reply me within 2-3 months with the result. Am just frustrated you guys m
And don't kno how to wait../

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umaseel said:
Hi everyone , I did today my exam and was great I scored 20 but for my bad luck I got interviewed by the worst interviewer ever , since I entered the room I noticed all the interviewer and they were all nice, they were smiling, talking and even joking with everyone. But I was praying this grumpy lady doesn't interview me but she did :( . She dug i nto my papers and searched my passport although sinc I came I never been outside Canada and I even didn't renew my passport and I had two kids here but I don't know what she was looking for, she told me wait there and someone else will call you. That was a big shock to me you guys. I waited for long time and after everyone went one lady called me to her office and she checked my paper and asked me why are you here? Wheres the problem .And I was like, I don't know. She went to ask her and came back and asked me basic things about my ids , if I have other passport and she just kept putting tick marks everywhere which I don't know what it meant . But she was so nice and polite and she told me they'll reply me within 2-3 months with the result. Am just frustrated you guys m
Congratulations on your test! Relax everything is going to be fine.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
umaseel said:
Please don't worry, you would be fine.
What did the first officer check and what was her response?
Didn't you ask the 2nd officer that why you were told to wait?
Didn't the 2nd officer tell you about approval of your application? What did she exactly say at the end?

Good luck and my best wishes with you.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I understand, placing tick marks on your paper means your id is identical to the one you sent as a photocopy (PR card, landing paper, etc). I remember at my interview, the officer asked me for each id or paper, look at both sides then ticked off my photocopied ones. I think you would be fine.

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
thank you guys you really me feel better, if you only saw me yesterday I felt terrible the whole day.
Please don't worry, you would be fine.
What did the first officer check and what was her response?
Didn't you ask the 2nd officer that why you were told to wait?
Didn't the 2nd officer tell you about approval of your application? What did she exactly say at the end?
the problem is she didn't tell me anything I just asked her when they will call me is it 2-4 months she said its probably 2-3 months . she just checked my papers and my id again and then my passport and she looked ok to me. I just think the first officer didn't like me the background I came from . sorry guys but that's what I really thought from the beginning .

carby

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
22-03-2011
Med's Done....
05-04-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
our files had been in process since march 17. :(

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Finally after 38 days, my file was transferred to Scarborough (May 28, 2015)

Luna dancing!
Congrats Luna ! :D :D Your magic has worked finally ! Please send some magic my way by next wednesday !!!

Happy for Luna ! :D