march 2010
Med's Done....
march 2010
Passport Req..
april 2010
VISA ISSUED...
mai 2010
wd1 said:
I won't be applying for Canadian Passport. Waste of the money for me. I can travel to 157 country's on EU passport if I decide to renew it for a lot less $$$ than Can.Passport.
Just wonder how can you prove your Status in Canada without passport and PR card at the border? Thought if you go out of the country you need to have a Canadian passport or PR card or Visa to get back into Canada without hassle.

Thanks

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
susann said:
Just wonder how can you prove your Status in Canada without passport and PR card at the border? Thought if you go out of the country you need to have a Canadian passport or PR card or Visa to get back into Canada without hassle.

Thanks
Sorry, I wasn't aware that someone is forcing fresh Canadians out the border 48 hours after oath just to see if they can manage entry back into Canada. Answering your question, do you know of any other better prove of your status in Canada than Canadian Citizenship Certificate ?

susann

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
0111 / 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2009
Doc's Request.
august 2009
AOR Received.
january 2010
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
march 2010
Passport Req..
april 2010
VISA ISSUED...
mai 2010
Sorry, if there has been a misunderstanding.

I just wanted to know how it would work being a Canadian dual citizen but without a canadian passport . I had trouble once to enter Canada, because I forgot my PR card when I went to USA. It was not that bad, because I still have the passport with the PR Visa in it. So they were able to find me in the system. Just wanted to get an idea, how it might work when I forget my Canadian passport when I am coming back from EU with my EU pass only.

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
susann said:
Sorry, if there has been a misunderstanding.

I just wanted to know how it would work being a Canadian dual citizen but without a canadian passport . I had trouble once to enter Canada, because I forgot my PR card when I went to USA. It was not that bad, because I still have the passport with the PR Visa in it. So they were able to find me in the system. Just wanted to get an idea, how it might work when I forget my Canadian passport when I am coming back from EU with my EU pass only.
The biggest problem would be the air carrier if you don't belong to visa exempt countries. But if you are passport holder of the 51 visa exempt countries, boarding the plane wouldn't be a problem. I don't think CBSA would denial your entry into Canada with your Canadian Citizen Certificate and valid passport.

Fonkou

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
02-11-2011
beauhoe said:
Good job and congratulations on your test!
Wish you all the best.
Cheers,
Thank you and all the best for all of us.

Our best is still to come : Viva December 2014 citizenship applicants! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
SONIA KHAN said:
I AM ALSO WAITING FOR TEST:-(

I'm waiting too. I pray test invitation comes this month.

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK, WE'LL GET GOOD NEWS AND OATH DATE IS ALSO SOONER.

I'm waiting too. I pray test invitation comes this month.

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Iam also joing with u guys for the prayer for the test.

iam a January applicant still iam with u guys for the prayer.

good luck everyone

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
vathan said:
Iam also joing with u guys for the prayer for the test.

iam a January applicant still iam with u guys for the prayer.

good luck everyone
I am also one with you guys...praying for our test invites this month and oath letter soon after that... :)

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
This waiting is so painful. No updates on the file for the past 47 days.

I hope there is a way to check what is happening. Oat is very slow after the test.

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Kovachum said:
This waiting is so painful. No updates on the file for the past 47 days.

I hope there is a way to check what is happening. Oat is very slow after the test.
I hope they CIC local offices (esp Scarborough) start to pick up speed again.............................