+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Got oath invite today Letter dated 26th May, oath on June 9th. Roughly 8 months including the RQ.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Hi guys,

Got oath invite today Letter dated 26th May, oath on June 9th. Roughly 8 months including the RQ.

Congggggraaatttsssssss! I'm full of tears for you.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
garian4u said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations.... you got oath invite quickly within few days after test.
Scarborough is always the fastest.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhuang said:
Congggggraaatttsssssss! I'm full of tears for you.
Thanks a lot yyzhuang. Hopefully your case also comes to a conclusion soon. After my RQ, I had started considering myself a December applicant.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know, I just noticed that there is a 2nd "asianIndian" (with lowercase "a" at the beginning of his/her nickname) who is from GTA just after my row. I don't know if this is a mistake or not. Just want to let you know that this is not me. his/her file has been transferred (blue color). Mine is still "In Process".

Congratulations garian4u !!

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test today at Mississauga office:
I passed the test 20/20. The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and went through my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, I had some missing US stamps as the US officers did not stamp when my I94 was still valid. I had the online US I94 travel history and all my boarding passes. She checked the dates with the Canadian border and US reports. She also checked the foreign stamps. I had the translation handy. She now finished all dates in my residency. She told me that I may get my oath on Canada day or later.

Good luck for everybody

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Ahmed127 said:
I passed the test 20/20. The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and went through my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, I had some missing US stamps as the US officers did not stamp when my I94 was still valid. I had the online US I94 travel history and all my boarding passes. She checked the dates with the Canadian border and US reports. She also checked the foreign stamps. I had the translation handy. She now finished all dates in my residency. She told me that I may get my oath on Canada day or later.

Good luck for everybody
congratulations :)

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:

Good luck for everybody
Congrats!! Seems they are aiming for Canada Day, eh?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:
Congrats!! Seems they are aiming for Canada Day, eh?
I think few of us might get oath on Canada day because on Canada day lots of ceremonies happen. If you look at spreadsheets of various months, you will find vancouver office is processing test invites within 3-4 months from the receipt of applications at CPC Sydney.

I hope and wish that we get the oath before Canada day.

Fonkou

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
02-11-2011
I passed my test today at Montreal office.
The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, She told me that I may get my oath between 4 to 6 weeks.
Pls read carefully the book.

Application sent : dec 2014
AOR : Feb 2015
Fingerprint : april 2015
Test : may 2015
Oath : very soon

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Fonkou said:
The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, She told me that I may get my oath between 4 to 6 weeks.

congratulations :)

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fonkou said:

Congrats too!!

mukkucanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Passed the test and had a quick interview.

Read the official book as many times you can and practice online test.

I used below websites for online test practice, It maybe useful for others -

http://www.citizenshipcounts.ca/guide
http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/
http://www.citizenship-test.ca/app/dashboard

http://gvpl.ca/audiences/multicultural/citizenship-practice-test
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm?language=en

A fun path to learning
Play games that will help you learn your school subjects in a fun way! All of the games are related to citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/games/index.asp

Good luck to all-