April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
yyzhuang said:
There's also a column in the spreadsheet "received line disappeared". What does this mean?
The received line disappeared used to be the old basis for most of the applicants on this forum that when the received line( line 1) on the ECAS disappeared, an indication that the file will be transferred to the local office. but i think at this time is it no longer a basis.

fzs2007

Mar 8, 2015
Hi I am a a March Applicant and I need your help desparately. I am applying for my wife, daughter and myself. We travelled outside Canada from Dec 12th 2014 Till Jan 5 th 2015. I got an Entry Stamp/Seal while enterring Canada but we just found out that my wife and Daughter didnt get the stamp showing the date of Entry. I am eligible since 15th March and I am completely lost about it, because all my friends sendt the pages of the passport with exit and entry stamp and I understand that after the written exam during the short interview they actually check for these entry exit stamps. I am freaking out. My questions to you all seniors and who got situations like thse :

1.Should I get copies of CSBA report and attach with this application?
2. How long will it take to get it?\
3. Will it be an issue in the mind of the case officer if they see that i have asked for the CSBA report? Should I include with my application?
4. Is it common for people to not get these stamps often?
5. Would they accept the entry/ exit stamp of my country?

Pls help.

FJK

Mar 18, 2015
Hi fzs2007,

No need to worry at all, in the citizenship application there is a box which you can tick, this authorizes CIC to get the CBSA record on your behalf.

Good Luck

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Pisces123,

My timeline is
Application sent Dec.4, 2014
AOR Received : Feb 11, 2015
In process : March 11, 2015
Trs. to Mississauga Office : March 16, 2015

My timeline is somewhat on the same lines as the other December friends...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
fzs2007 said:
Hi I am a a March Applicant and I need your help desparately. I am applying for my wife, daughter and myself. We travelled outside Canada from Dec 12th 2014 Till Jan 5 th 2015. I got an Entry Stamp/Seal while enterring Canada but we just found out that my wife and Daughter didnt get the stamp showing the date of Entry. I am eligible since 15th March and I am completely lost about it, because all my friends sendt the pages of the passport with exit and entry stamp and I understand that after the written exam during the short interview they actually check for these entry exit stamps. I am freaking out. My questions to you all seniors and who got situations like thse :

1.Should I get copies of CSBA report and attach with this application?
2. How long will it take to get it?\
3. Will it be an issue in the mind of the case officer if they see that i have asked for the CSBA report? Should I include with my application?
4. Is it common for people to not get these stamps often?
5. Would they accept the entry/ exit stamp of my country?

Pls help.
Did your wife and daughter use the automatic kiosk to scan pr card or did the officer at port of entry scanned pr cards of all of you?
If yes, don't worry, cbsa captures the entries electronically by scanning the PR card and even if the passport is not stamped, the entries are still there in their system.

1. No need. Check mark the consent to allow CIC to access your CBSA records in the citizenship application form.
2. IF you want to get it for your personal records, it takes 30-40 calendar days.
3. you can order cbsa reports for yourself for personal use. Its called access to information and privacy: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
4. yes, when the people cross border by land from usa to canada, usually the cbsa officers just scan the pr card and don't stamp the passport. When you arrive at any canadian airport and which have automatic kiosks and use automatic kiosks to scan your pr card, at that point of time no one stamps the passport. If there are no automatic kiosks then you need to meet a cbsa officer and he will scan your pr card and may stamp your passport.
5. If you want to show the entry/exit stamps of your country to show that for how long you were away from canada, you can show it to the officer during the citizenship interview.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Do you know how is the speed of Mississauga office for process, I heard that Scarborough is better, what do you know?

abemats2000 said:
Pisces123,

My timeline is
Application sent Dec.4, 2014
AOR Received : Feb 11, 2015
In process : March 11, 2015
Trs. to Mississauga Office : March 16, 2015

My timeline is somewhat on the same lines as the other December friends...

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colocho13 said:
Here is my online status :) I did not receive any emails from CIC also I read that Surrey is one of the slow offices hope

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Citizenship Surrey office on March 11, 2015. The Citizenship Surrey office will contact you.
colocho13, my timeline is pretty much the same as yours.....in fact I have been following other December 2014 applicants from other parts of Canada....so far what I see is that everybody's timeline is the same......many December friends have had their applications forwarded to the local offices in the month of March.....lets see how Surrey does as compared to the other offices.....

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
MediGOL

Not sure but I think that Missi... is a little on the slower side. Fingers crossed.
Yeap, Mississauga seems to be slow! The next 2-4 weeks should bring good news to us (December Applicants)

SFD

e.chad

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Great e.chad!

You are a single applicant: Did you stay in Canada all 1095 days?

SFD
Yes i am single applicant, Wife is already Canadian Citizen, I applied after 4 years residence in Canada(i was lazy to apply earlier)I only went 2 times to USA in 4 years i.e 23 days in total out of 1460 days

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my AOR on 25th February and eCAS got activated on 27th February. Almost a month had passed, still in Received status. Starting to worry on what is happening with my application :(.

FJK

Mar 18, 2015
DenverCO said:
I got my AOR on 25th February and eCAS got activated on 27th February. Almost a month had passed, still in Received status. Starting to worry on what is happening with my application :(.
Got the AOR my self on Feb 11th, and still waiting. Called the Cic call centre, and they said it is normal. I am worried too. which office are you? mine is Montreal

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just saw application now "In Process" on 21st March. ;D

I updated the spreadsheet but the calculation of the number of days from 'AOR to IP' is not working. Will the spreadsheet admin please fix that. Thank :)