+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Citizenship Applications

aamer43

May 6, 2009
sahil1 said:
@ CanadianIcyMoose

hey

In spread sheet you mentioned 'Received' line disappear date 5 April 2014 instead of 5 May.
I am sorry, it was my bad............i was the one who updated the spreadsheet....Thanks for pointing it out....i have made the correction

Jems916

Dec 16, 2013
I've been meaning to check my husbands ecas for a couple of days and finally got to it... His received line is also gone! :D

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of changes on/after 30th of April onwards ... (amongst these) did anyone try calling CIC to check LOT.

understanding is if Received line disappeard .... means file transferred to local office ..... another understanding which make sense that background checks are done ... as after this i saw processing started for dependents/kids (as they dont go through any background checks)...

Thanks

Indrachak25

May 1, 2014
Can somebody please point me to the location where you are uploading the status of applications for citizenship. I applied in December 2013.

Thanks,
Neil.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Indrachak25 said:
Can somebody please point me to the location where you are uploading the status of applications for citizenship. I applied in December 2013.

Thanks,
Neil.
Here you go:
http://tinyurl.com/Dec2013CANcitizenship

Feb 25, 2014
@sahil1 and @aamer43

Guys,

I just removed the date that @aamer43 had added for me in the "Received Line Disappear Date" column in the spreadsheet as it doesn't seem to belong there. The reason being, the "Received Line Disappear Date" column in the spreadsheet is to track the date on which the first Received line disappeared from eCas, at least that's what I understood from discussions in this forum. Even I notice that you (@sahil1) had commented about this few days back.
//...I had exactly three line as you have. One of them was disappeared after couple of days too. I think it is normal...//

In my previous post I was talking about the second Received line, which disappeared from my eCas and I mentioned I now only have just the "In Progress" line. I was curious to know, if it happened to anyone else.
//...My only remaining "Received" line disappeared (sometime between yesterday and today). I now have just one line with "In Progress" status...//

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
Yes my second 'received' line in still there.

The column in the spread sheet is purely for disappearance of second 'received' line that is about recipt of payment. I dont know why you assume its for disappearnce of first 'received' line as many applicants never had 2 recieved lines in their online status.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Checked ecas today and received line has disappeared :) i should start studying for the citizenship test now.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jattz-inc said:
How did you kno cic received fingerprints ?
Directly contacted the RCMP. After confirming the submission to CIC on their part, I called CIC a couple of days later and was told the fingerprints were on file.

sm2312

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

Over the past few days, it appears that quite a few November 2013 applicants are getting their test dates!! We should not be far behind. ;D ;D

jerodkillick

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Alaska to Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-16-10
AOR Received.
8-24-10
File Transfer...
7-15-10
Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
THAT is amazing news! Vancouver Office here..slow, but I am hopeful! Cheers all!

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm2312 said:
Hi Folks,

Over the past few days, it appears that quite a few November 2013 applicants are getting their test dates!! We should not be far behind. ;D ;D
I believe our turn starts next month .. or luck members may get some news sooner .... all the best and wish you all have good news .....

Indrachak25

May 1, 2014
Thanks guys for continuously updating the status. Really helpful.

As you are aware, a lot of people from November 2013 have started getting test invite this month. Out of whim, first time I decided to call CIC to get an idea on application status, though only 'In process' shows up on my application portal. It appears that my application has moved to local office of Scarborough after clearing different hurdles including background checks (mine is in December 2013). Given that November 2013 applicants are getting test invite, you might likely get test dates pretty soon. My guess is if everything on schedule, most of you should have your test dates starting June.

So start prepping for the Test! Best of luck!!!!

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
I have a quick question can someone please help me. I can see on my ecas the "received" line has disappeared and that probably means background checks are done and next step is LOT. My question is can they still ask me for the fingerprints even after the background checks are done? Please shed some light on this.