Apr.11 submit 2013T4 & NOA
Jun.30 receive MR
Jul.3 ME done
Jul.18 MER
Jul.18 DM
Jul.24 PPR
Jul.30 passport sent
Sep.2 passport received

Good luck to the rest of you all and thank you for all your help!

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonPYJ said:
Got my passport back this morning :)
Share my timeline as following:

Dec.9 submit file
Dec.12 file received
Feb.4 FN
Jun.30 receive MR
Jul.3 ME done
Jul.18 MER
Jul.18 DM
Jul.24 PPR
Jul.30 passport sent
Sep.2 passport received

Great to hear. Congrats JasonPYJ

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonPYJ said:
Got my passport back this morning :)
Share my timeline as following:

Dec.9 submit file
Dec.12 file received
Feb.4 FN
Jun.30 receive MR
Jul.3 ME done
Jul.18 MER
Jul.18 DM
Jul.24 PPR
Jul.30 passport sent
Sep.2 passport received

Just a quick question. Did u get RPRF mail along with the medicals? Kindly share the RPRF timelines.

karthik7411

May 1, 2013
ZZOO said:
Is anyone still waiting for MR like myself?

Dec 27/ Feb 14/ July 22nd ( Doc's requested)/ August 7 (In process)/ Waiting for MR...
hi ZZOO, i am also in same situation as yours. my timelines are
Dec 20/Feb 9/Aug 1(In process)/ Waiting for MR

please let me know if the doctors have your information. i also verified from my lawyer and she says she has not got any mails for MR.

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
karthik7411 said:
hi ZZOO, i am also in same situation as yours. my timelines are
Dec 20/Feb 9/Aug 1(In process)/ Waiting for MR

please let me know if the doctors have your information. i also verified from my lawyer and she says she has not got any mails for MR.
Definitely! I will stop by the clinic and find out if they have my file in the -medical system, probably tmr. Stay tuned... Have you receive any document request from CIC? Would you be able to find out more information form the designated physicians at your city? Fingers crossed, and I hope things are going well for both of us.

JasonPYJ

Jun 30, 2014
aks2013 said:
Just a quick question. Did u get RPRF mail along with the medicals? Kindly share the RPRF timelines.
Thank you.

Actually I paid RPRF with the application fee together, so I did not get any request notice for RPRF.

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Application received on 27 december

Aor 13 feb no update from then .. Online status not changed to in process also.

Any body on the same boat. How can i know about my case ..any suggestions plz

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
I got an email around a week ago from CIC indicating that the letter of employment which I have provided is fraudulent. I found that CIC investigated Linkedin (Possibly other SNS as well but nothing matters for me except Linkedin) due to the position that they state in the email is exactly same as it is on my Linkedin profile. CIC gave me 30 days to re-submit the employment letter. So manage your SNS to make sure nothing there that can cause a problem.

I have one question, if I somehow ended up re-applying PR under CEC, would CIC keep my previous application for a record and check out what happended when processing the second application?

This is too stressful since I'm trying to make a decision either giving up this vague, expensive, and time-consuming opportunity and going back home, or do whatever I can to stay in Canada..

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vicious said:
I got an email around a week ago from CIC indicating that the letter of employment which I have provided is fraudulent. I found that CIC investigated Linkedin (Possibly other SNS as well but nothing matters for me except Linkedin) due to the position that they state in the email is exactly same as it is on my Linkedin profile. CIC gave me 30 days to re-submit the employment letter. So manage your SNS to make sure nothing there that can cause a problem.

I have one question, if I somehow ended up re-applying PR under CEC, would CIC keep my previous application for a record and check out what happended when processing the second application?

This is too stressful since I'm trying to make a decision either giving up this vague, expensive, and time-consuming opportunity and going back home, or do whatever I can to stay in Canada..
yes.. in the subsequent applications you have to mentioned if you have made a PR application before. If so, what was the outcome and why was there a refusal.

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Did anyone applied GCMS notes and got it recently? Just wanted to know what is happening with our dec applicants. Never expected this kind of delay.

karthik7411

May 1, 2013
ZZOO said:
Definitely! I will stop by the clinic and find out if they have my file in the -medical system, probably tmr. Stay tuned... Have you receive any document request from CIC? Would you be able to find out more information form the designated physicians at your city? Fingers crossed, and I hope things are going well for both of us.
Ya sure i ll also see wat i can find......

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
karthik7411 said:
Ya sure i ll also see wat i can find......
I called the designated physician but unfortunately she was not able to find my file in the system yet. How about yours? I hope you would have some good news...

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
Vicious said:

Yes, everything is linked to your UCI number.