+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
ZZOO said:
Is anybody here like myself still waiting for MR....? :'(

Looks like most people here have got their MR already...
Hope we will hear from CIC next week...

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
For those who are still waiting for MR or CEC status still says "Application Received"

I emailed CIC ottawa 3 weeks ago and they replied me back yesterday, this is the reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your email, your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
No further action is required on your part at this time.

You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

All best wishes,

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
For those who are still waiting for MR or CEC status still says "Application Received"

I emailed CIC ottawa 3 weeks ago and they replied me back yesterday, this is the reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your email, your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

All best wishes,
What was the question you asked ?

Thanks

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
What was the question you asked ?

Thanks
I asked them about my application still showing application received status. I received AOR on feb 10 and applied on Dec 17.
They said its still in queue. Its sad that no officer has looked at it even after 8 months. Guess, I am not the only one

Thanks

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
I asked them about my application still showing application received status. I received AOR on feb 10 and applied on Dec 17.
They said its still in queue. Its sad that no officer has looked at it even after 8 months. Guess, I am not the only one

Thanks
thanks for the post.. it is a bummer that they havent looked at it yet. Did you order gcms notes?

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
dsingh83 said:

Thanks
Thank you for sharing this, you gave hope to a lot of applicants

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
thanks for the post.. it is a bummer that they havent looked at it yet. Did you order gcms notes?
I have ordered GCMS notes but they won't show anything now because CIC officer hasn't reviewed the file yet.

Thanks

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks2013 said:
Hi Pichon,

I m too waiting for RPRF. Status is medicals received.
My consultant has informed me that they are quite slow at the moment. I submitted my medical last week, and my consultant said that the whole process has been slow when they look at all the cases they have been dealing with lately. Just a backlog of work that CIC are trying to get through after Summer etc. Hang in there!

I'm hoping I'll be able to land before xmas. That's the goal.

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Digital_Tofu said:
My consultant has informed me that they are quite slow at the moment. I submitted my medical last week, and my consultant said that the whole process has been slow when they look at all the cases they have been dealing with lately. Just a backlog of work that CIC are trying to get through after Summer etc. Hang in there!

I'm hoping I'll be able to land before xmas. That's the goal.
Thanks Digital_Tofu for sharing this (+1 to you). Hopefully everything should speedup and back to pace by end of September.

JasonPYJ

Jun 30, 2014
Landed yesterday night at Pacific highway boarder crossing in BC. Everything went smoothly and finished in less than an hour.

Hang on there guys! Everything will be fine! I think good news are coming and you guys won't wait too long!

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed Ottawa too on Thursday and I don't know it's a co incidence or my email worked...They requested additional documents on Friday

dsingh83 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

All best wishes,

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
OMNI said:
I emailed Ottawa too on Thursday and I don't know it's a co incidence or my email worked...They requested additional documents on Friday
Can you please share what additional Document they requested ?

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonPYJ said:
Landed yesterday night at Pacific highway boarder crossing in BC. Everything went smoothly and finished in less than an hour.

Hang on there guys! Everything will be fine! I think good news are coming and you guys won't wait too long!

Congrats!

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonPYJ said:

Congrats JasonPYJ.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonPYJ said:

Congrats...