+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know I've asked this before, but I just want to make sure it's something that happens to everyone....

My medical has been done and is just submitted to CIC. I was told the next step is the the landing fee? Do they then ask you for your passport? i.e. you have to send you passport to CIC for them to verify?

I have a trip planned in December, and going by the recent CIC slow timelines, they might request it around the time that I have to leave the country. What time frame have people generally found for them to be without passport?

Not really sure of the process after medical, so if anyone wants to correct me, feel free!

Thanks

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Digital_Tofu said:
I know I've asked this before, but I just want to make sure it's something that happens to everyone....

My medical has been done and is just submitted to CIC. I was told the next step is the the landing fee? Do they then ask you for your passport? i.e. you have to send you passport to CIC for them to verify?

I have a trip planned in December, and going by the recent CIC slow timelines, they might request it around the time that I have to leave the country. What time frame have people generally found for them to be without passport?

Not really sure of the process after medical, so if anyone wants to correct me, feel free!

Thanks
also... has anyone ever had their application rejected AFTER the medical has been done? (assuming your medical checks out and you pass that stage of course).

Oct2013_app

Sep 5, 2014
Digital_Tofu said:
also... has anyone ever had their application rejected AFTER the medical has been done? (assuming your medical checks out and you pass that stage of course).
If Medicals are through and RPRF request comes then you are good.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after medical the next one is rprf. Donno of the time frames for getting the passport stamped.

After medical the security is still in progress. If there is an issue there, that could be an issue.

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Digital_Tofu said:

Thanks
I assume you are from Aus based on your image? If so that means you won't have to send them your passport, you will just get a confirmation of PR letter in the mail at some point.

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hondaFan13 said:
after medical the next one is rprf. Donno of the time frames for getting the passport stamped.

After medical the security is still in progress. If there is an issue there, that could be an issue.
Thanks for the info. Anyone had any idea they have your passport for? Maybe I can contact my embassy in Toronto and ask for a temporary passport for the duration of this time just to be safe. Surely there is situations that have come up where people have needed their passport in the time when CIC has it?

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct2013_app said:
If Medicals are through and RPRF request comes then you are good.
No RPRF mail to anyone for the past 1 and half months. But as per the forum, medicals are still flowing as may FEB 14 applicants keep getting it. I wish RPRF and PPR should come together soon.

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greg123 said:
I assume you are from Aus based on your image? If so that means you won't have to send them your passport, you will just get a confirmation of PR letter in the mail at some point.
I am from oz. I currently live and work in Toronto (for over 2 years). That's fantastic! So the passport request is not for everyone? only for specific countries from what I gather for what you said. that eases my mind a lot, only as I need the passport for travel in the coming months. thanks for that!

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They asked me to send updated T4, NOA and employment History

CEC_1304 said:
Can you please share what additional Document they requested ?

advutasamanya

Aug 3, 2014
Guys,
I have received my GCMS notes today which says following. Can someone please help me understand what does it mean ? Am I close to receive PPR request ? My GCMS notes are 39 pages long can some body tell me what details should I look for in this report to get more insight about my application ???

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
advutasamanya said:
Guys,
I have received my GCMS notes today which says following. Can someone please help me understand what does it mean ? Am I close to receive PPR request ? My GCMS notes are 39 pages long can some body tell me what details should I look for in this report to get more insight about my application ???

Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Looks like you are close. Criminality is passed.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
advutasamanya said:
Guys,

Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
What's ur ecas status in process or decision made? And when

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
advutasamanya said:
Guys,

Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:

Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can you Please share your timelines and When you ordered GCMS notes.