+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Last year we had some people got there application returned (because they forgot to add birth certificates). They said their forms have been checked box by box, and some said Visa office was re-written as CPP-O. This means even if you write New delhi, as your visa office, CIC officer will probable erase (or cut) New Delhi, and write CPP-O in it's place.

You can write Ottawa that is up to you. But remember you don't fall under Ottawa currently. If Visa officer writes CPP-O later, that is his decision. What you should do is, follow the rules. And the rules say you are supposed to use your current resident country or your homeland as visa office.

(Also one more thing: Selecting Visa office is not a big deal in CEC program, Don't Leave it blank though :p )

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
iamroth said:
Last year we had some people got there application returned (because they forgot to add birth certificates). They said their forms have been checked box by box, and some said Visa office was re-written as CPP-O. This means even if you write New delhi, as your visa office, CIC officer will probable erase (or cut) New Delhi, and write CPP-O in it's place.

You can write Ottawa that is up to you. But remember you don't fall under Ottawa currently. If Visa officer writes CPP-O later, that is his decision. What you should do is, follow the rules. And the rules say you are supposed to use your current resident country or your homeland as visa office.

(Also one more thing: Selecting Visa office is not a big deal in CEC program, Don't Leave it blank though :p )
. So you mean that even though I have mention New Delhi they route it to only cpp-o office?

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
Hi, I had not sent PCC ( FBI & India ) with my original CEC PR application. I received my AOR last month and now I have my police certificates ready. Shall I just send the certificates to below address for Ottawa CPP office with a cover letter - Is that fine ?

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto Media said:
Hi, I had not sent PCC ( FBI & India ) with my original CEC PR application. I received my AOR last month and now I have my police certificates ready. Shall I just send the certificates to below address for Ottawa CPP office with a cover letter - Is that fine ?

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Yes, that's ok.

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, this is the correct address.
Hi iam_toby - I received my AOR on 31st Jan 2014 and sent my PC to CIC C last week. How do I know my PCC has been acknowledged and attached to my file?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tunaibasu said:
Hi iam_toby - I received my AOR on 31st Jan 2014 and sent my PC to CIC C last week. How do I know my PCC has been acknowledged and attached to my file?
CIC sometimes responds and lets you know that the document has been added to your file. If you don't get that
email you don't have to worry about anything. IF you request GCMS notes you will see. Check ym website for
more information >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/client.do
Here the link

uote author=dith link=topic=175168.msg2962813#msg2962813 date=1394377608]
hi to everyone just want to know how to request for GCMS notes?
[/quote]

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dith said:
hi to everyone just want to know how to request for GCMS notes?

Please check my website for questions like this one. http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/
And here's the answer to your question:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/what-does-gcms-stand-for-how-do-i-apply.html

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
Can somebody help

I received my AOR last month. I am expecting a new member in my family. I am told that I can update my change of family information ( birth of baby) to CIC over email and not by post.

Can somebody let me know what is the right way - is it OK to send by email ?

What all documents are required to submit ? Can I just send the birth certificate alone with a cover letter or anything else is required.Is there any form to be filled

Please let me know. it will help me a lot

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can anybody share Current processing time for NOC 2283? :) ;)

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
In my CEC application I have mentioned my Indian address since I am in India.. Does it affect any way in processing?

How will I receive my MR request from CIC?

Can I mention any of friends address who is presently in Canada?