+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

Nikki30588

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Check out this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

AAA_CEC said:
:) Finally Got the AOR ...
App received : 27th Dec
Bank Draft Encashed : 7th FEB
AOR Received : 14th FEB

Can anyone plz tell me about the dont and dos for BOWP ? ( As i will be be changing my employer . ) any advises or suggquery estions while applying for BOWP with new employer .

Kindly reply to the query ... Thnakx in Advance...!!

AAA_CEC

Feb 17, 2014
Hello fellow CEC members :

Please reply on the below request .

Kindly let me know if more info required on the same .

Thankx in Advance
AAA

AAA_CEC

Feb 17, 2014
TechEngg said:
Hello all

Application received on 17 th dec but CC still not charged :(
Is my application rejected.Whom should I contact?

Please guide...
Call the CIC with your application details

Did you apply thru a lawyer ?

Nikki30588

Star Member
May 30, 2012
On the CIC website, it is suggested that you contact the CIO office if you haven't received a response from CIO within 8 to 10 weeks after the date of receipt of your application. I'd suggest you wait for another 2 weeks. If you still haven't heard from them, write back to CIO and check for any updates on your file.

AAA_CEC said:
Call the CIC with your application details

Did you apply thru a lawyer ?

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Yes I did applied through a lawyer.

Where can I find the CIC contact details to enquire about my application.
Kindly suggest

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TechEngg said:
Yes I did applied through a lawyer.

Where can I find the CIC contact details to enquire about my application.
Kindly suggest
Then your lawyer should be the one receiving the communication from CIC. Check with your lawyer.

srinik

Feb 14, 2014
Hi,
I got AOR on Feb-14.
I need to send Police Clarence Certificates to add this to my current application. Where and how do I send it ? Kindly Help

Some of my friends told I have to send it to Sydney address is it correct?. Please help.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
srinik said:
Hi,
I got AOR on Feb-14.
I need to send Police Clarence Certificates to add this to my current application. Where and how do I send it ? Kindly Help

Some of my friends told I have to send it to Sydney address is it correct?. Please help.
Follow the instructions I've posted on my website:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html

You have to send the documents to CPC-Ottawa, not Sydney. And wait for the AOR, before receiving the AOR
you will not be able to submit additional documents.

For upcoming questions, visit my website and see if you find an answer there: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Hello

Is there anyone whose application was received on 17th dec 2013 and still haven't received the AOR. Mine CC is still not charged.

Please advise.

preet_25

Dec 20, 2013
Hello friends
I have a question....
I have recieved my AOR on 13 Feb
I was showing higher pay then i was getting to be elligible for NOC. Can i now come to orignal pay scale or will it affect the process?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
preet_25 said:
Hello friends
I have a question....
I have recieved my AOR on 13 Feb
I was showing higher pay then i was getting to be elligible for NOC. Can i now come to orignal pay scale or will it affect the process?
What are you trying to say? You earned more when you applied and your salary is being adjusted now?
If so, yes, your current employment situation does not affect your PR application, that is, if all the numbers are
legit your you were not trying to fool the VO in your application.
You may inform CPC about the change.

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys...i have a query regarding address change. I have applied for CEC within Canada and got my AOR as well. I will be moving to India in the next month and will be staying there. How do I change my address details ? Will I be eligible for an online change or do I have to follow a separate process. Please let me know.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tunaibasu said:
Hello guys...i have a query regarding address change. I have applied for CEC within Canada and got my AOR as well. I will be moving to India in the next month and will be staying there. How do I change my address details ? Will I be eligible for an online change or do I have to follow a separate process. Please let me know.
If you would've read my website... http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs.html
you would've come across this post:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-change-my-address.html

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Toby,

I am planning to send original PCC and T4 for year 2013 to Ottawa. Should we include the Notice of Assessment (for tax filing) along with this?

Thanks.