+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Gurindar said:
Don't worry if they haven't acknowledge your T4 has been received . To ensure You can order GCMS notes and can view "Incoming" communication where T4 will received will be updated.
"Incoming Communication" in the GCMS notes?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
dsingh83 said:
"Incoming Communication" in the GCMS notes?
Yes all the communication from you to CIC is documented under that section.

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Hi,

I believe that some have gotten back their passports from CIC which was received by CIC on the 29th of October. Is there anyone else who have gotten back their passports in the last few days?

Thanks
:)

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
mike87 said:
Hi,

I believe that some have gotten back their passports from CIC which was received by CIC on the 29th of October. Is there anyone else who have gotten back their passports in the last few days?

Thanks
:)
Waiting for the same, Mike

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
TheRedDevil said:
Yeah.. XpressPost... sent 28th.. received in Ottawa on 29th.. no word about the return yet
POBOX without Signature required you sent ?

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Gurindar said:
POBOX without Signature required you sent ?
I asked for a signature and it was received by Mr Jorley Pilon.

I wonder how they process the passports ::) Some people get it in 1 week and for others it takes weeks!

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
mike87 said:
I asked for a signature and it was received by Mr Jorley Pilon.

I wonder how they process the passports ::) Some people get it in 1 week and for others it takes weeks!
Mine was also received by the same person

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I dont know why they have kept two addresses .

PO box means its a BOX where all communication are dropped and I don't know how they sign it once its dropped in BOX by Canada post.

I have chosen Xpresspost with Courier address coz the Lady from where I bought the envelopes she said , Xpress post is courier service.

I have chosen signature option coz I believe being courier address somebody have to physically sign the Package once received .

I want to know what is the difference between these two addresses if and all they are signing it anyways .

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
^I used the Canada Post address, even if it was Xpresspost. I think they have a mailbox within the post office hence whoever receives it there signs it.

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
Gurindar said:
I dont know why they have kept two addresses .
PO box means its a BOX where all communication are dropped and I don't know how they sign it once its dropped in BOX by Canada post.
I have chosen Xpresspost with Courier address coz the Lady from where I bought the envelopes she said , Xpress post is courier service.
I have chosen signature option coz I believe being courier address somebody have to physically sign the Package once received .
I want to know what is the difference between these two addresses if and all they are signing it anyways .
Well, about the people working for Canada Post, they aren't very helpful according to my past experiences with them.
When I applied for TRV after BOWP, my passport was left in the mailbox because the lady never put the signature required on my return envelope. She didn't charge me either but I had asked her to give me one. I know I should've been careful as well...

Never had issues with sending and receiving passport to a PO BOX before. Just hoping to see some info on the return tracker soon...