November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Yes. I am. :)

But why they are asking two?
and I will be sending my new passport only even though when I submitted my application I used my old passport.

Thanks...
Hi Gurinder, Your opinion on old v/s new passport please.

Thanks...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
canadacec123 said:
Hi Gurinder, Your opinion on old v/s new passport please.

Thanks...
I am understanding from above that you have an old passport and recently you got New one (I hope you updated CIC about the new one whenever you got it )

If you have updated CIC - New One would be OK
If you haven't updated CIC - I believe you have to send both as they are not aware of it as currently you are holding new , write a cover letter to explain the situation.

Correct me if I misunderstood your question.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
canadacec123 said:
There is no reason. But is that because I have two applicant on my application. FYI, me and my wife both are in Canada and at same address.
Yes there is.
I can tell you've figured it out already.

bennymathew

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I called my MP, but they say canadian experience class processing time is 13 months. I understand thats for the whole process! or not. I have not even received my medical. not even half way the process. any comments plz

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bennymathew said:
I called my MP, but they say canadian experience class processing time is 13 months. I understand thats for the whole process! or not. I have not even received my medical. not even half way the process. any comments plz
What your GCMS notes says about your ELIG?

bennymathew

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
this is what they send me
....You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act....
they also gave me a temporary tracking number and thats all....

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacec123 said:
Got it Bro. Clearly I am too excited.

Here this what they mentioned:
If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.
Congrats,

CEC wants you to use XPRESSpost to sent the (passports and the return xpresspost pre-addressed envelope).

See post from November string copied here-below which might interest you:

---------------------
VintageTesla

Ratings: +0

Re: NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

« Reply #5057 on: November 05, 2014, 04:50:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Received my PPR recently.

CIC say passports should be sent with Canada Post Xpresspost prepaid envelopes, but is there anything wrong with using Canada Post Priority prepaid envelopes? I need my passport back as soon as humanly possible, and Priority is a faster service than Xpresspost.

-------------------------

Cheers

:)

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bennymathew said:
this is what they send me
....You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act....
they also gave me a temporary tracking number and thats all....
Man this is an automated reply of your GCMS request submission , you will get a PDF doc attached to mail where you can know everything about your application.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bennymathew said:
do you think its better to contact my MP than waiting for the GCMS notes to know the status of my application!
MP wont entertain you until you cross 13 months , so just wait for GCMS notes.

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ottawa office replied to my email saying my file is still under process. I asked them to confirm the acceptance of my T4 which I sent 45 days ago but they didn't.
They just say don't contact us and we will let you know if we need anything which they don't.

Has anyone here received the medical request without getting the acknowledgment of T4 received??

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
dsingh83 said:
Ottawa office replied to my email saying my file is still under process. I asked them to confirm the acceptance of my T4 which I sent 45 days ago but they didn't.
They just say don't contact us and we will let you know if we need anything which they don't.

Has anyone here received the medical request without getting the acknowledgment of T4 received??
Don't worry if they haven't acknowledge your T4 has been received . To ensure You can order GCMS notes and can view "Incoming" communication where T4 will received will be updated.