+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dealing with Post ITA Pregnancy

Ferny

Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys, medical passed after submitting wife's x-ray. Raised CSE to report birth and provided Birth Certificate & Passport along with. Further

How long usually it takes for IRCC to respond on that?

How will they add a new born to the application?

Do i need to do anything on my part apart from raising CSE?

Please someone with similar case share some experience on the subsequent process.

Thank you!
Hi
Did you got response on your CSE? how much days they took to reply?

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hello guys, medical passed after submitting wife's x-ray. Raised CSE to report birth and provided Birth Certificate & Passport along with. Further

How long usually it takes for IRCC to respond on that?
They will reply based on their workload. I got it in 15 days. What they replied was that the documents are accepted and forwarded to concerned VO. Then after 2 days, I got update in EE profile, asking for medical and payment receipt of new born. They gave 30 days for medical and 7 days for payment.

How will they add a new born to the application?
Documents submitted in CSE were accepted but didn't show up in EE profile. But the baby was added in dependents list.

Do i need to do anything on my part apart from raising CSE?
No

Please someone with similar case share some experience on the subsequent process.

Thank you!
I hope this helps someone in similar situation

Reactions: Ferny

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
AoR 4th March
IP 1 - never borthered to check
ADR 13th June (gave until 30th July to submit new baby documents)
Wife + new baby's medical completed on 17th July
ADR submitted 17th July
Medical passed 19th July
IP2 19th/20th July
Still waiting for PPR

I ordered GCMS notes on 7th July and got them on 9th August. Notes showed eligibility and criminality completed and passed in mid-June, even though medicals were in progress. Ordered another set yesterday, since I'm almost completing my 6 months. Let's see what the next set of notes has in store.
Did you got your second PPR , how much time it took for you .

Ferny

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
I I have raised CSE to add my newborn baby to my PR application, I did not get the response yet. Can I do the medical test for my new baby now or I have to wait for the response?
Thanks

Mudassir.a

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,
I I have raised CSE to add my newborn baby to my PR application, I did not get the response yet. Can I do the medical test for my new baby now or I have to wait for the response?
Thanks
You can do it now as well. They take a few days to respond to CSEs.

Ferny

Aug 29, 2018
You can do it now as well. They take a few days to respond to CSEs.
Thank you
Actually I did not get the reply yest, but after few days I noticed that the medical status changed from "passed" to under review, also they have added a new dependent to my submitted application, but they only added the name without the documents that I submitted, also they did not ask for the medical.
I am wondering if this is a technical issue.

Mudassir.a

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you
Actually I did not get the reply yest, but after few days I noticed that the medical status changed from "passed" to under review, also they have added a new dependent to my submitted application, but they only added the name without the documents that I submitted, also they did not ask for the medical.
I am wondering if this is a technical issue.
It's not a technical issue. Our newborn baby was also added to the application with only the name in the checklist - so I think it should be ok. I'm not sure how long after the CSE they request medical...we did the upfront medical for our baby.

Reactions: Ferny

Ferny

Aug 29, 2018
It's not a technical issue. Our newborn baby was also added to the application with only the name in the checklist - so I think it should be ok. I'm not sure how long after the CSE they request medical...we did the upfront medical for our baby.
Ok, Thank you very much, I will proceed with the medical test for the baby.
So you have raised CSE and they added the baby name to your application before replying to your CSE

Mudassir.a

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, Thank you very much, I will proceed with the medical test for the baby.
So you have raised CSE and they added the baby name to your application before replying to your CSE
They didn't wait for me to raise a CSE! :) They sent a request letter a few days before the expected delivery date and gave me almost 45 days to upload all the documents (excluding medicals)...for medicals they said first submit all other documents (passport, birth certificate) and that they would advise for medicals later. But we got the medicals done upfront anyway.

Ferny

Aug 29, 2018
They didn't wait for me to raise a CSE! :) They sent a request letter a few days before the expected delivery date and gave me almost 45 days to upload all the documents (excluding medicals)...for medicals they said first submit all other documents (passport, birth certificate) and that they would advise for medicals later. But we got the medicals done upfront anyway.
Did you upload the documents using CSE or they opened a place in your application to upload the new documents?

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
My wife is primary applicant and she is pregnant. Our medical showing ‘we are reviewing your result of medical exam’ . Just wondering is it normal?