+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
congrats, my friend!!! Do you mind sharing your timeline so that we can have an idea. Thank you
Thank you all for your congratulation.
I fell like i m dreaming :-\

I would want to put my status on my signature but i m not able to.

Doc sent to CIC on 09 May, 2016
CIC started processing the application on 27 May, 2016
Sponsorship eligibility confirmed on 19 July 2016
Dar started processing application on 26 july 2016
Passport request 22 Aug 2016

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:

Wow less than a month!!!! I applied in april and they started processing our application on July 7th. It sucks for me because im a resident of Quebec and I'm still waiting for my wife CSQ. They wont issue a visa or even ask for your passport until they get a confirmation of your CSQ. But i must say this, under a month is a miracle.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Kokolibataui said:

Miracles happen congrats!

choupy

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar Es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-5-2016 - AOR1
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016 Upfront
Kokolibataui said:
Hello Folks,

Just to inform you that we received the request for passport as below.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

I cannot believe this :D :p :-* :'( :)

Go ahead Dar. Who is next?
Ouaahhhouu 1 month? Never seen this before. Congratulations.
There is still hope for the rest of us.

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
choupy said:
Ouaahhhouu 1 month? Never seen this before. Congratulations.
There is still hope for the rest of us.
That's really sounds like a miracle as it was not processed in Ottawa. Yes there is a hope I am sure they are clearing the backlogs or they are eliminating the time consuming steps. When talked about prioritizing faster family reunification, I initially thought that they were just calming us down but I'm sure they really meant it. For those still waiting, keep your faith it won't take long.

choupy

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar Es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-5-2016 - AOR1
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016 Upfront
gabba50 said:
That's really sounds like a miracle as it was not processed in Ottawa. Yes there is a hope I am sure they are clearing the backlogs or they are eliminating the time consuming steps. When talked about prioritizing faster family reunification, I initially thought that they were just calming us down but I'm sure they really meant it. For those still waiting, keep your faith it won't take long.
Thanks Gabba. I can't to receive that email requesting the passport

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Kokolibataui said:

You applied from TZ or Canada?

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
skwan said:
You applied from TZ or Canada?
Thank you all again. this is a really miracle. I don't even know how did they decide to request the passport even before getting the CSQ. This is just wonderful. I believe that GOD can make impossible to possible. we can confirm that with such results.

i applied from Canada and the document was transferred to Dar.

How to send the passport for visa? Do i need to use the service of VFS Global Tanzania or can send the passport directly to the visa office? Please help

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Thank you all again. this is a really miracle. I don't even know how did they decide to request the passport even before getting the CSQ. This is just wonderful. I believe that GOD can make impossible to possible. we can confirm that with such results.

How to send the passport for visa? Do i need to use the service of VFS Global Tanzania or can send the passport directly to the visa office? Please help

WHAT? they ask you for passport request without getting getting your CSQ. I'm still waiting for my CSQ. You must bu sooooooo luckyyyyyy.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Kokolibataui said:

We sent by Fed Ex as my husband is in the USA and this was the only way we could make it work. We included a postage paid return way bill. It still has not been sent back so not sure what's up. Others in East Africa have done this through DHL and had no issues. Skwan used VFS and got the passport back quickly. Gabba used VFS as well but said it's expensive. Where are you/your spouse living? If you are near VFS that might be the easiest. If not, a postage paid courier should work. I'm still so amazed at your timeline!

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
MNM2015 said:
We sent by Fed Ex as my husband is in the USA and this was the only way we could make it work. We included a postage paid return way bill. It still has not been sent back so not sure what's up. Others in East Africa have done this through DHL and had no issues. Skwan used VFS and got the passport back quickly. Gabba used VFS as well but said it's expensive. Where are you/your spouse living? If you are near VFS that might be the easiest. If not, a postage paid courier should work. I'm still so amazed at your timeline!
My wife landed last week in Tanzania, she was before in Russia. I don't think there is a VSF on the city where she is now.
Did you try to contact the VO to know if the passport is ready?

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Kokolibataui said:
My wife landed last week in Tanzania, she was before in Russia. I don't think there is a VSF on the city where she is now.
Did you try to contact the VO to know if the passport is ready?
If it's not sent back tomorrow my husband will email them. We haven't had the best luck at them replying to emails though.

Your wife should send whichever is easier. If you decide to use a courier go back to posts on here from early May and there are detailed instructions on exactly what you need to do. Good luck!

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
I have a concern about the photos during ppr. When you first file the application, they ask you to include 8 photos with specific dimensions. I see most ppl when they get PPR, they're asked to send pictures along with the passport. But didnt we send 8 photos at the begining? Or maybe it's for those who didnt include the 8 photos in the original application. Why would they ask you to send pictures again?

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
momo2016 said:
I have a concern about the photos during ppr. When you first file the application, they ask you to include 8 photos with specific dimensions. I see most ppl when they get PPR, they're asked to send pictures along with the passport. But didnt we send 8 photos at the begining? Or maybe it's for those who didnt include the 8 photos in the original application. Why would they ask you to send pictures again?
I have no idea what the original 8 are used for but the 2 they request with the passport are used as the photo for your PR card. I believe they get sent back to you with your passport and COPR you need to land with.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
MNM2015 said:
I have no idea what the original 8 are used for but the 2 they request with the passport are used as the photo for your PR card. I believe they get sent back to you with your passport and COPR you need to land with.
I see...so basically we're gonna have to send 2 pics after ppr no matter what.