+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I know right , it seemed like so for everyone else's timeline . I am not sure why mine is taking way too long , might be because of covid . fingers crossed .

Ben2011

Sep 1, 2019
Sarah@
Hello, you know what... because of your reply I checked online to see if there is any progress and I didn't see anything but the funny thing is I just called IRCC and was told that I recieved medical request so to check my inbox or spam for More instructions.
But I checked mine and I do not see that message.
Now my husband is at the mosque praying, so I am waiting to get back to me and confirm if he has recieved such email.
I am also very worried now, I am praying it is true !
We have waited for a very long time.
Maybe try to call IRCC as well.
God let this be real
Hello everyone, I just landed on this group. i have been extremely stressed out with this embassy in TZ.
My son’s application was concurrently processed with mine. I got my PR last year in August of 2021, my son‘s application was being processed with mine until then. I submitted all required documents, medical were done last year in October. They reached out and asked for custodian documents asking if my son was going to stay with someone else in canada?? That didnot make sense because all documents state child is going to live with their parent. I am so frustrated with this embassy. Anyone dealing with these issues?

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Hello everyone, I just landed on this group. i have been extremely stressed out with this embassy in TZ.
My son’s application was concurrently processed with mine. I got my PR last year in August of 2021, my son‘s application was being processed with mine until then. I submitted all required documents, medical were done last year in October. They reached out and asked for custodian documents asking if my son was going to stay with someone else in canada?? That didnot make sense because all documents state child is going to live with their parent. I am so frustrated with this embassy. Anyone dealing with these issues?
We're dealing with no service issues.
Everything is pending indefinitely.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........

Ben2011

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you Charlie for the reply. I am also from Uganda. That is disheartening! And they don’t reply to webforms or anything for that matter. What sort of establishment is this? Anyway hopefully we all get our people here in some way.

Ndobyax

Mar 14, 2022
Thank you Charlie for the reply. I am also from Uganda. That is disheartening! And they don’t reply to webforms or anything for that matter. What sort of establishment is this? Anyway hopefully we all get our people here in some way.
Hi Ben,what's your timeline?

Ben2011

Sep 1, 2019
Hi Ben,what's your timeline?
Started concurrently processing applications for me and my son- Ju2021
Me main applicant got permanent residency- August 2021
medical request for my son- October 2021
Medicals received - 1 November 2021
Still waiting……….

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
Started concurrently processing applications for me and my son- Ju2021
Me main applicant got permanent residency- August 2021
medical request for my son- October 2021
Medicals received - 1 November 2021
Still waiting……….
Do you mean July 2020 to August 2021? So unusual for PR processing to take 30 days. Lightspeed.

Hzyfa256

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys! Yesterday i received an email saying this:
The VO: I have concerns that you omitted a disclosure of or deliberately did not disclose a material fact that could have induced an error in the administration of the Act. Specifically, I have access to information that indicates that you were denied United States of America visas and thus entry into the said country in January 2016. However, on Schedule A (IMM 5669), which you signed and dated on April 30, 2019, you answered “No” to a question asking whether you have ever been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country. The wording of this question is clear and unambiguous.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for permanent resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard.

Anyways in short i was denied a student visa in 2016 but while i when responding to that question i misunderstood it, i thought student visa F1 as it's called was not mentioned and i answered NO. and now its a big problem. Anyone has an advice. I'm worried
hello
hope you will be able to see my message I made the same mistake en stuck on medical for 8 months how did it en what was your explanation ? my background check hasn't started

JPW

Apr 24, 2021
Hello guys I am so happy to finally finding this group, I have been so stressed coz had no one to exchange the feeling of waiting. I am stuck at interview, I received a letter in January that an interview has been determined, since then I haven't been scheduled for the interview. I am from Uganda anyone in the same situation guys?