+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

jaya77

Jul 20, 2015
Hi All,

Is anyone from this forum is able to get the Exp letter with Roles and Responsibilities (as stated by CIC) from Techmahindra. Need to know the process.

Regards,
J

jaya77

Jul 20, 2015
Hi Champ16,

Were you able to get the Exp letter from Techmahindra with roles and responsibilities ? I am in the same situation as you were. Please let me know whether you were successful or not ?

jaya77

Jul 20, 2015
Hi rickvinod,

Can you please send me the softcopy or format which you have got from Cognizant. I would also require it to get.

Please mail to jaya77@yahoo.co.in

Regards,
J

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
jaya77 said:
Hi rickvinod,

Can you please send me the softcopy or format which you have got from Cognizant. I would also require it to get.

Please mail to jaya77@yahoo.co.in

Regards,
J
If your company is not providing Roles and Responsibilities letter, then ask your manager to do it for you. Get it on plain paper and attach his business card with it. That ll suffice.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
chaitanya_krish said:
how to get letter from Infosys ?
does self attested letter from Manager with notarized is enough ?
Ok this is what I did and it worked for me.

I submitted all the letters I had with Infy , like joining , relieving letter and salary certificate.

What I also did is , asked one of my manager friend to issue me a letter in black and white infy letter head with his email and phone number (Infy will not issue anything official , so screw them !) Hope you have friendly manager in infy ! or ask for your friends if they know any one who will do this.

I sent all infy docs I had to him and asked him to issue a letter which only says what my salary was , the time I worked for and the duties expected of me in that role. I explicitly told him , this not a good conduct letter and he need not give a certificate of my work , just to mention the facts!

PS: I did not get this notarized ! I was in Canada , Just got a scanned copy of this letter.

nardraj

Jan 12, 2016
eagle922 said:
How are you guys managing the experience certificate? As I understand none of these companies will be willing to provide an experience certificate in the format as required by CIC. Lets discuss and help each other out.
Hi, You can get reference letter as described in CIC from Wipro.
I recently got one from Wipro. If you want any further details, please email me at nareshkumarraj[at]gmail.com

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - Can anyone help me with a suggestion on how to get reference letter from Cognizant?

It's been 2 months since I have sent them an email and 6 follow-ups. I haven't heard back from them. Last week when I wrote a hars email, they replied saying "We are working on your supervisor approval. Post the Supervisor approval the concerned team will share the experience letter to your personal ID"

I got an ITA 2 weeks back and now I'm tensed and helpless thinking how to get one. I don't want to risk submitting explanations letters.

Can anyone please help me how to go about it? It means a lot!

Thanks,
Hem

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..This is Deepak working in Cognizant..

here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter format..

Mate, can I have your contact number please ...My contact number is +91-9884567483

hemurk said:
Hi - Can anyone help me with a suggestion on how to get reference letter from Cognizant?

It's been 2 months since I have sent them an email and 6 follow-ups. I haven't heard back from them. Last week when I wrote a hars email, they replied saying "We are working on your supervisor approval. Post the Supervisor approval the concerned team will share the experience letter to your personal ID"

I got an ITA 2 weeks back and now I'm tensed and helpless thinking how to get one. I don't want to risk submitting explanations letters.

Can anyone please help me how to go about it? It means a lot!

Thanks,
Hem

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Hi..This is Deepak working in Cognizant..

here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter format..

Mate, can I have your contact number please ...My contact number is +91-9884567483
Well, it's been more than 2 months since I shared my roles and responsibilitie with Cognizant HR team and I haven't heard back. As an insider, is there anything that you could do to expedite the process?

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hem,

Can you please PM me your number so that i can explain the process of getting the Reference Letter from Cognizant.

hemurk said:
Well, it's been more than 2 months since I shared my roles and responsibilitie with Cognizant HR team and I haven't heard back. As an insider, is there anything that you could do to expedite the process?

Rama D

Feb 5, 2016
Hi, I am trying to get reference letter from Cognizant, I worked for few months there. Can you please help me.
Thanks,
RAma.

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rama D said:
Hi, I am trying to get reference letter from Cognizant, I worked for few months there. Can you please help me.
Thanks,
RAma.
Hi - send out an email requesting 'Employee Reference letter' to hrssindiaseparation@cognizant.com and they will send you an template, fill-in all the details and send them back. For me, it took 8 weeks to get the letter. In the meantime, you can follow-up with HRSSTMsupport@cognizant.com (This is an insider information - This team handles the request and usually they don't encourage follow-ups).

Good luck!

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Hem,

Can you please PM me your number so that i can explain the process of getting the Reference Letter from Cognizant.
Hi, Thanks for your message. I got my letter from Cognizant after a serious follow-up that I have sent to Poornima (HRSS manager).

nis4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Ok this is what I did and it worked for me.

I submitted all the letters I had with Infy , like joining , relieving letter and salary certificate.

What I also did is , asked one of my manager friend to issue me a letter in black and white infy letter head with his email and phone number (Infy will not issue anything official , so screw them !) Hope you have friendly manager in infy ! or ask for your friends if they know any one who will do this.

I sent all infy docs I had to him and asked him to issue a letter which only says what my salary was , the time I worked for and the duties expected of me in that role. I explicitly told him , this not a good conduct letter and he need not give a certificate of my work , just to mention the facts!

PS: I did not get this notarized ! I was in Canada , Just got a scanned copy of this letter.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for posting these details!! Good to know your documents were accepted.

I worked in Infosys for an year and am currently working in Canada after completing post graduation here. My TL back in Infosys has agreed to sign a letter of reference for me, but I am confused about what to include in this letter.
How did you include the following in your letter of reference.
1) Number of hours worked per week.
2) Salary/benefits.
I am wondering if it is suitable to include this information in TL's letter of reference. (Are not these more of HR details :-\) I plan to include my offer letter with documents which includes this information, should it not suffice?

Thanks a lot!!