AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
even i worked with HCL in india and they are refusing to give a letter. so i am going to attach the email that was from the HR manager stating that they will not provide a letter to the documents requested.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
OK,,, They made me talk to USA HR , Canada HR , India HR and atlast said they cannot give the letter . SSince Immigration HR donot approve the regional HRs to give such letter ...

Any other HR category is there ???? Tell me I will call them also

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Just to be clear , experience letter is needed !

I also got the same email from Infy HR (stating its not company policy)
I submitted a Case specific inquire about the experience letter explaining what the HR had said. I also detailed on what other evidence I have to claim the work experience.

CIC responded back by saying, to paraphrase : One need to submit a experience letter to prove the claimed experience. If unable to present it , submit all the evidence that shows you have worked for the stated period along with explanation letter stating why you have not submitted a letter. It will be VO discretion on accepting the proofs you submit for the claimed work expedience!

Given the amount of rejected application , I say its a big risk not to submit a letter.

This is the list of things I submitter for my Infy work :

1)A letter from project manager, confirming my duration of work, pay , role responsibility,with his contact information in Infy letter head! (Hope you have nice friend in infy who is project manager/ as cic says it can be from supervisor)

2)Joining letter
3)re-leaving letter
4)Salary certificate

(2,3,4 I had got from Infy before I left India)

and finally by chance if you are any one from Infy or any other Indian IT company's management or HR group ,.. F YOU,.. yea I am looking at you ,.. F YOU !!!
Have some balls and heart to help out a co-worker, you jealous prick !

Reactions: San_7

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Hi All ,

Getting the following details for my Experiece does any one think any thing else needs to be added- am tcs employee..

[/list]Bonfide from hr for mothers visa- it has salary, role,joining dates etc- doesn't say permanent employee-will drop a note to her asking for the same to be added if they say no will attach the mail.

• Letter from manager with job duties detail- this was taken last year with some false reason,have include his detail contact address, have included full time & 8 hours etc here.will include his ID cards here.
    Hirerchey screen shot from system as proof that he is my actual manager.
    Few months time sheet and salary slips as proof of full time/8 hours work.
    Will include all certificate of sponsorships used in UK visa which has my role stated, will include a list of responsibilities as per UK border agency for that role.
    Have a recent mail trail with approval from brm..on my job responsibilities for visa extension purpose will include this.
    Will include offer letter confirmation letter, and all promotions letter...
    Have also managed to get a letter from client on client letter pad explaining my role and duties - have pclient PMs iCard as well.
    Just worked with two clients - for the earlier getting similar details on email and attaching the same.
    Planning to get a notorised letter from my colleague confirming my job duties ..and will attach his iCard as weell

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Guys I am an ex-TCSer. I have got the details to get the Reference letter from this thread. But can somebody tell me, what I can do in case my Manager has also left TCS now. How can I solve this issue.

Really worried. Please help.

Regards
Big Ronaldo

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys,currently I work for TCS. HR denied to give such letters. However, I managed to get the CIC prescribed letter from my supervisor on a blank paper.

This letter says I am a permanent employee of tcs, with no of hours worked, pay, designation and roles.

What should I do next as it's on a blank paper not on company letter head?

My supervisor doesn't have a business card and I have to hurry to send my documents to OINP.

Please help.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Neel0526 said:
Guys,currently I work for TCS. HR denied to give such letters. However, I managed to get the CIC prescribed letter from my supervisor on a blank paper.

This letter says I am a permanent employee of tcs, with no of hours worked, pay, designation and roles.

What should I do next as it's on a blank paper not on company letter head?

My supervisor doesn't have a business card and I have to hurry to send my documents to OINP.

Please help.
. Please see what I did..have received RPRF so believe the below was accepted.bonanfide from hr for mothers visa- it has salary, role,joining dates etc- -
Letter from manager with job duties detail in plain paper- this was taken last year with some false reason,have include his detail contact address, have included full time & 8 hours etc here.will include his ID cards here.
Will include all certificate of sponsorships used in UK visa which has my role stated, will include a list of responsibilities as per UK border agency for that role.
Have a recent mail trail with approval from brm..on my job responsibilities for visa extension purpose will include this.
Have also managed to get a letter from current client on client letter head detailing my role and duties - have client PMs iCard as well.
Just worked with two clients - for the earlier getting similar details on email and attaching the same.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
deyka said:
. Please see what I did..have received RPRF so believe the below was accepted.bonanfide from hr for mothers visa- it has salary, role,joining dates etc- -
Letter from manager with job duties detail in plain paper- this was taken last year with some false reason,have include his detail contact address, have included full time & 8 hours etc here.will include his ID cards here.
Have also managed to get a letter from current client on client letter head detailing my role and duties - have client PMs iCard as well.
Thanks deyka.

But my situation is something different. The visa letter TCS gave me today which says only "Mr XXX is a permanent employee of TCS with joining date as so and so. This letter is issued to get tourist visa."

Doesn't say anything about my roles. Also I don't want to include salary slip as my salary account number is mentioned in that and I don't want to show my salary account.

Really worried.

tozach

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Ex-TCS employees will have to follow the below process:

Step 1: Get in touch with corporate.ffs@tcs.com and request for the letter. They will provide a skilled template which contain the following details:
• Date of Joining - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Date of Release - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Designation - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Skill set / Role and Responsibilities in bullet points (Maximum 5-6 points) - (needs to be updated by you)
• No project names, client names should be stated while providing the skill set.

Step 2:
• Contact your last PL/GL in TCS and get an approval on the same in email. Seeking this approval and following up with the PL / GL will need to be managed at the your end.
• This approval email from the PL/GL has to be marked to corporate.ffs@tcs.com along with the attachment in the history.

Step 3: Once the approvals are in place, Corporate FFS team will provide the Soft Copy of the Skill Certificate on the TCS Letter Head in email.

Step 4: Once you receive the same, you can use the soft copy or take a print out as required.

Please note: The attached template is an authorized standard TCS format which works well for various purposes including Green Card application, Australian PR, next employer verification and so on. TCS does not authorize any alternate format to be provided for this purpose.

Note: - Skill Certificate will be issued only once and no changes can be made once it is issued. Hence, request you to please review and provide the details accurately.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received and expression of Interest from OINP and it has been 30 days now. I have tried everything to get a Reference letter from Infy HR but they seem to just not bother to respond.

I have got a letter from my ex-manager stating my roles and responsibilities for all the positions I held. I will get it notarised and add a covering letter to state why I could not get the reference letter from the company. This together with the Offer/Hike letters and salary slips should cover anything.

My question is has anybody got a nomination from OINP or CIC for that matter with just a reference letter from a colleague? Is this enough or would be a waste of $1500.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Jobs and responsibilities not mentioned in employment reference letter.
Purpose: OINP - CEC

I have letter from HR which says it is against their policy to provide such details. So I drafted a letter, and took print out in a white sheet of paper, detailing my jobs and responsibilities and got it approved from my Manager. Now, how important is to notarize this letter ?.

I am including all the contract letters, salary hike letters, T4, NOA, pay stubs, bank statements, work permits, tax statements from home country. Isn't all these proof enough that I have been employed in Canada and in home country for 'n' number of years.

Notarizing the letter - How will the person who is notarizing jobs and responsibilities letter know what we actually do?. I feel some of these processes we have to undergo is overkill and stressful.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteblanket said:
Jobs and responsibilities not mentioned in employment reference letter.
Purpose: OINP - CEC

I have letter from HR which says it is against their policy to provide such details. So I drafted a letter, and took print out in a white sheet of paper, detailing my jobs and responsibilities and got it approved from my Manager. Now, how important is to notarize this letter ?.

I am including all the contract letters, salary hike letters, T4, NOA, pay stubs, bank statements, work permits, tax statements from home country. Isn't all these proof enough that I have been employed in Canada and in home country for 'n' number of years.

Notarizing the letter - How will the person who is notarizing jobs and responsibilities letter know what we actually do?. I feel some of these processes we have to undergo is overkill and stressful.
I Agree, I got it notorized anyways but sent the notarized letter to OINP. Now I just have the photo copy with me which I will use to upload to CIC if I do get the ITA. Worst case will have to get another letter signed from the manager and get is notorized as I sent the original. (Had a moment of brain freeze) :(

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For ex-TCSers, you have to mail corporate.exempverification@Tcs.com for skills certificate which mentions your roles and responsibities with skills. You have to get approval from your last supervisor on this and forward mail to them. They give it within THREE DAYS. I requested them to do on first day itself and I got it. The service certificate that we receive after resigning mentions joining, leaving, no. of LWP, last designation, last role, etc.

The only thing missed is No. of hours per week. They are clearly mentioning while giving you skills certificate that they won't add anything to the pre-decided format. That mail can be used.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Hi Guys,
Wanted to share my story as far as exp letter is concerned wrt tcs, infosys

My present company is tcs and i worked in infosys before.
I have already got pr done through ee.

To address this, I did the following to show wrk ex (duties and responsibilities) of both the companies

1. Took an official email from my supervisor because neither HR nor my Infy Alumni agreed to give me the ref letter for jobs and responsibilities
2. Business card and emp card of supervisor
3. pay slips

I didnt face any issue and i guess if u can gather the above, u should not too.

Good luck

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hello ajith,

When i mailed Infosys for the job description letter , they replied that i can make a self attested document for the same and attach a copy of managers business card with it. Do you think this will work?

Also how many months pay slips did u show ?

Waiting for you reply

Thank you

KarishmaKumar