+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

singhSK

Feb 19, 2016
Seby25 said:
Can u plz mail me the format for this.. I hav sent u the mail id in pm...
Could someone kindly send me a sample as well.
I need it for Wipro.
I am unable to send private messages at the moment.

Thanks

Sakthi1504

Apr 15, 2016
Hi friends,

I worked in TCS for 8 years and out of that 2 years in Canada, through TCS. Now that I'm in a different company, how can I get Canadian experience letter . Should I also get experience letter from TCS
1) TCS offshore experience
2) TCS Canadian experience

And of course I have to get experience letter from my present company.

Can someone help on this?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaya77 said:
Hi All,

Is anyone from this forum is able to get the Exp letter with Roles and Responsibilities (as stated by CIC) from Techmahindra. Need to know the process.

Regards,
J
hey...just log on top retirals.techmahindra.com. There is process and format mentioned for getting skill set letter.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People,

Any one from HCL Bserv successfully procured the reference letter? If so please share the procedure to be followed, which should be of great help for prospective PR aimer like me.

Thanks

vab_o1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO(i guess so)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
L -7.5; R - 7; W - 7.5; S - 6.5 Overall - 7
Med's Request
Passed
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I was with Oracle for almost 7 years out of which 2 years in Canada. I moved to IBM and is still less than a year. I had to get the reference letter from Oracle as well as Canadian client for which I was working. I was always in touch with the Gen Mgr of Canadian client and she gave me the reference letter in the format i needed(roles n responsibilities was types by me). It took her just 1 hour of time to revert back with seal and signature in the pdf format.

However with Oracle, I had difficulties. They did not signed the template that I sent, however they gave their own format which doesnot highlight roles n responsibilities(RAR) as per my job.

The alternative is to get it from a senior person from Oracle. But only condition is that he/she should be current employee and should hv joined before me. I have asked my senior to help me in this and he obliged. He infact got all the RAR typed signed and also attested it from notary. I also asked him to attach his company ID proof which he did.

Thanks,
Vijay

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are my options if I'm not in a position to request the letter from my supervisor? I'm with TCS btw

abhere

May 2, 2015
I Am currently working with TCS.
For the working employee in TCS they will not provide the reference letter , they are saying that we can only provide the Skill Set letter if you leave the company.After leaving the company send the mail to corporate.ffs with the format,they will get it checked with your manager and once approved will send to exempverification team for the letter.

nis4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
KKUMAR14 said:
got the same question..
1)any ex-infoscion showed the mail from infy hr saying they will not give a job description letter and dint face any problem?

2) The mail also says that any manager or infoscion is not allowed to give any letter
so how can we show a letter from infosys hr and contradict it by getting a job description from ex colleague?

thanks
I have the same question :(
What did you end up doing then? Did you use the letter from Infosys HR in your letter of explanation?

I have two options:-

1) Just claim in letter of explanation that Infosys does not provide any letter. Add a reference letter from my TL (non letter-head) along with offer letter, relieving letter, salary certificate

OR

2) Include the infosys HR conversation in my letter of explanation and add a self- declared letter mentioning my roles & responsibilities (as suggested by Infosys HR to a few). I will get this attested and add my TL's contact information if they want to verify. Offer letter, relieving letter, salary certificate still go with it.

Can someone please please please tell if either option 1 or 2 worked for you?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Email your HR for a reference letter which they will refuse on email. Include below documents (this is what i did) -
1) Copy of email from HR refusing to give letter.
2.a) Reference letter from my manager on plain paper.
2.b) Photocopy of my manager Photo Access card which I had him Self Attest.
2.c) Visiting Card of my manager which I had him Self Attest.
2.d) Company's system generated employment letter for my Manager which I had him Self Attest.
3) Repeat point 2 steps with a colleague.
4) Appointment Letter.
5) Last 6 payslips.
6) Visiting Card for self.
7) Company's system generated employment letter for self.
8) Last appraisal letter.
9) Copy of Photo Access card for self.
10) Anything else you think you have available to prove your employment.

nis4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Email your HR for a reference letter which they will refuse on email. Include below documents (this is what i did) -
2.a) Reference letter from my manager on plain paper.
2.b) Photocopy of my manager Photo Access card which I had him Self Attest.
2.c) Visiting Card of my manager which I had him Self Attest.
2.d) Company's system generated employment letter for my Manager which I had him Self Attest.
3) Repeat point 2 steps with a colleague.
4) Appointment Letter.
5) Last 6 payslips.
6) Visiting Card for self.
7) Company's system generated employment letter for self.
8) Last appraisal letter.
9) Copy of Photo Access card for self.
10) Anything else you think you have available to prove your employment.
Thank you for the reply :)

- In their reply, HR says no Infosys employee is authorized to give a letter. If I give a letter signed by my TL, would it not be contradictory for CIC. I am submitting a letter although the Infosys HR said employees are not authorized to provide.
All my friends who contacted Infosys recently regarding this got this standard reply:-

".....We would like to inform you that we do not provide detailed employment verification letters validating skills/roles/responsibilities, etc. Please note that neither Infosys HR nor any employee of Infosys is authorized to provide the same. ........."

Was that the text in your HR reply as well?

5) Last 6 payslips.

- Do you know if it is possible to retrieve payslips for an ex employee? :| Sucha carelessness on my part to not save them while I could. All I have is a payslip of my last month in Infosys , that too when I was on 'Leave Without Pay' for more than two weeks and earned <13k #fml

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
nis4 said:
Thank you for the reply :)

- In their reply, HR says no Infosys employee is authorized to give a letter. If I give a letter signed by my TL, would it not be contradictory for CIC. I am submitting a letter although the Infosys HR said employees are not authorized to provide.
All my friends who contacted Infosys recently regarding this got this standard reply:-

".....We would like to inform you that we do not provide detailed employment verification letters validating skills/roles/responsibilities, etc. Please note that neither Infosys HR nor any employee of Infosys is authorized to provide the same. ........."

Was that the text in your HR reply as well?

5) Last 6 payslips.

- Do you know if it is possible to retrieve payslips for an ex employee? :| Sucha carelessness on my part to not save them while I could. All I have is a payslip of my last month in Infosys , that too when I was on 'Leave Without Pay' for more than two weeks and earned <13k #fml
1) Your best bet would be to explain it in a LOE along with all the documents. Stating they (Manager and Colleague) are not authorized and hence the reference letter is not on a letter head and is on a plain paper. You have managed to get letters from them coz of you personal relationship blah blah. It should work. For me my HR simple repleid , "We don’t provide any such letter ..."

5) When have you left Infy? If you have Form 16s which covers time period of your employment then you can submit those along with bank statements showing all the salary credits you have received. I showed bank statements for 3.5 years for one of my employment. If you do not have Form 16 and bank statements to collaborate your employment then you will have to do with joining letter, relieving letter and any other document you can submit to show your employment with Infy.

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
Does Infy provide business cards for their employees?

nis4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thank you Devgurgoan.
Another option could be to get the letter from an ex infoscion colleague of mine. But he was not my supervisor, so i am not too sure about that :(

@oldenuf , yes infosys employees can get their business cards made.
My TL scanned his and shared with me.