+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
I am also an Ex-Infoscion and need to get the reference letter mentioning roles and responsibilities.

Can anyone share the email-id of HR for EX-Infoscions and also share the format of reference letter.

vasanth240

Sep 1, 2016
rickvinod said:
Do you have a friendly colleauge who would give you a declaration. If so i can mail you a formate that you can use. It is better to get declaration from a senior person.
Hi, Could you please send me that format, so that I can use it for myself. Many Thanks, Vasanth. My email address: vasanth240@gmail.com

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
hi all,

I need help of u guys. I m in lil trouble. I had applied for Nova Scotia PNP and I got a rejection from them stating that my owrk experience does not match the NOC.(2174)
I worked with TCS as ASE-Trainee, ASE and then Systems Engineer. Can you please tell me what should be my NOC.

Thanks.

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
I am an Ex-Capgemini employee and need to get the reference letter mentioning roles and responsibilities.

Can anyone share the email-id of HR for EX-capgemini employees.

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
hemurk said:
Hi - Can anyone help me with a suggestion on how to get reference letter from Cognizant?

It's been 2 months since I have sent them an email and 6 follow-ups. I haven't heard back from them. Last week when I wrote a hars email, they replied saying "We are working on your supervisor approval. Post the Supervisor approval the concerned team will share the experience letter to your personal ID"

I got an ITA 2 weeks back and now I'm tensed and helpless thinking how to get one. I don't want to risk submitting explanations letters.

Can anyone please help me how to go about it? It means a lot!

Thanks,
Hem

It pretty easy. If you are an ex-cognizant then go to Cognizant Alumni portal (OneCognizant). There is a tool under documents tab called Roles & Responsibility. Click to that tab you will see an editor. Mention your roles and responsibilities there in bullet points. and click to submit. After that your request will go to the HR and HR team will follow up with your manager. Once manager will approve, then you will get it within a day. I did the same and got the certificate within 2 days.

Thanks.

Bombino

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Team,

I am stuck with my WIPRO Experience letter. I have it and it is quite good but only 1 word is missing "Full-Time".
Without that word I know it is not going to fly.

I tried my seniors, they are not going to give me any writing. So the option is I reach out to the HR helpdesk and request them to give me the exact same letter with
"Full-Time employee" word mentioned.

Can anyone here help me with the WIPRO HR Portal id ? The HR I used to know has already left.
I also tried this wividus@wipro.com, that did not work.

So wondering if anyone of you can help me on this.

thanks in advance.

Reactions: ananthulasrikar

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Bombino said:
Hello Team,

I am stuck with my WIPRO Experience letter. I have it and it is quite good but only 1 word is missing "Full-Time".
Without that word I know it is not going to fly.

I tried my seniors, they are not going to give me any writing. So the option is I reach out to the HR helpdesk and request them to give me the exact same letter with
"Full-Time employee" word mentioned.

Can anyone here help me with the WIPRO HR Portal id ? The HR I used to know has already left.
I also tried this wividus@wipro.com, that did not work.

So wondering if anyone of you can help me on this.

thanks in advance.
I do not work for Wipro however I thought below thread might help you get an idea.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

shyama

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
In TCS , I got but after resigning ,You will get it as part of Final Settlement.You need to send the roles and responsibilities for manager approval and send to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com but it is part of separation process

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyama said:
In TCS , I got but after resigning ,You will get it as part of Final Settlement.You need to send the roles and responsibilities for manager approval and send to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com but it is part of separation process
It's been 3 years since I resigned from TCS, can I still get it?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
prads_s said:
It's been 3 years since I resigned from TCS, can I still get it?
Glance through the below thread, it will help you on the reference letter part.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Hi All,

My company has written everything on the reference letter except my job duties. I however have my job duties mentioned in the year end appraisal form (which I have downloaded from the system). I am planning to attach that as a proof of my job duties. Does any one know if this is fine ?

Thanks

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhkartik3 said:
Hi All,

My company has written everything on the reference letter except my job duties. I however have my job duties mentioned in the year end appraisal form (which I have downloaded from the system). I am planning to attach that as a proof of my job duties. Does any one know if this is fine ?

Thanks
Not sure if it will be accepted, but brilliant idea... !!!

aldoraine

Sep 21, 2016
When the ICT Work permit was filed a Reference Letter or Support Letter was generated. This document details the employees experience and his responsibilities for the role and why he should be considered for the role as per the NOC code. Shouldnt this document suffice for Reference Letter?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
aldoraine said:
When the ICT Work permit was filed a Reference Letter or Support Letter was generated. This document details the employees experience and his responsibilities for the role and why he should be considered for the role as per the NOC code. Shouldnt this document suffice for Reference Letter?
Yes ideally this doc should suffice the requirement of reference letter. We can submit a letter of explanation if asked otherwise.

vmsanthosh

Nov 30, 2016
Hello guys, does Cognizant Senior Manager designation qualify for NOC 00 category and gets you 200 points?

Thanks
Santhosh