+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw August 8 2018 - ITA status

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I have started with my application. I was asked to give the details of my immediate family members other than spouse and dependent children.

So i have given my father, mother and sister details.

Should i also add my sister's family details as relatives ?
Can someone help me with this ?

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello

I am still not able to proceed with my application. Just wanted your input. After receiving ITA and after logging into account. can you please let me know what steps did you take to proceed further. It will help me figure out what is going on. May be I am not going to right place...

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello

I am still not able to proceed with my application. Just wanted your input. After receiving ITA and after logging into account. can you please let me know what steps did you take to proceed further. It will help me figure out what is going on. May be I am not going to right place...
You would see 2 options when you login.Continue application or decline invitation.Click on Continue application and you should be able to update all your details.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
For 1. Yes Medicals are required for all the members of the family mentioned during profile creation even if they are non- accompanying
2. PCC required for all family members who are 18 years old and above
3.Yes you can show both savings and FD in proof of funds
4. Not sure about this one. may be someone else can chime in
Hi Sara, Thanks for the information.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,

Just a silly question. I have not yet started my application. Is it same as EE profile that I can save each time I fill data and continue later on from where I left?

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi All,

Why is the address history asked for ? Any idea ?

And for PCC, should i go to every location mentioned in the address history if its in the same country and get a local PCC ?

Do we have any online guide from CIC to fill our PR application ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
Recvd ITA on 8th Aug (9:00 PM IST). Few Confirmation required:
1) Medicals : Required for all the family members as mentioned during profile creation even if they are non-accompanying ?
2) PCC : Required for non-accompanying adults ?
3) Proof of Fund: Savings in Bank and FDs in primary applicant name can be shown as POF ?
4) LOE: There can be only one LOE containing all explanation? Can each placeholder carry only one PDF of max size 4 MB?

Please suggest.
-https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#police-cert
Medical examination confirmation and Police certificates(Refer: Individuals who must submit this documentation)
-FD should be en-cashable at any time, please include this in the letter from your bank for the FD
-You can refer this thread for a sample: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sample-letter-of-explanation-please-suggest-any-correction.484883/

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
-https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#police-cert
Medical examination confirmation and Police certificates(Refer: Individuals who must submit this documentation)
-FD should be en-cashable at any time, please include this in the letter from your bank for the FD
-You can refer this thread for a sample: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sample-letter-of-explanation-please-suggest-any-correction.484883/
Thanks a lot for the help..

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Hi all,

Should I submit my Payslips in Proof of funds or Work experience section. I am showing that I saved the money from my salary which I will be using for resettlement in Canada. Similarly where should I add my Tax slips?

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Hi all,

I am going to ask a very silly question; In the personal history section, I need to enter where I traveled: Now I was lets say in berlin on 16th july and on 18th July I travelled to Prague then do I fill it like;

Berlin:
From- 16th To- 18th

Prague
From- 18th To- 21st

OR

Berlin
From- 16th To- 17th

Prague- 18th To- 21st

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hi all,

I am going to ask a very silly question; In the personal history section, I need to enter where I traveled: Now I was lets say in berlin on 16th july and on 18th July I travelled to Prague then do I fill it like;

Berlin:
From- 16th To- 18th

Prague
From- 18th To- 21st

OR

Berlin
From- 16th To- 17th

Prague- 18th To- 21st
it depends on the your date of departure and arrival in the respective countries. If you departed on the 18th morning (say 01 AM) and arrived on the 18th morning (say 7 AM), the first one is the way to go about documenting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dodogirl