Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
Hi Just wanted to update

Today FINALLY i was able to continue with my application. Looks like you need to create IRC webform and email them with all the screen shots right from the beginning of the page till where you get the error message. and WAIT for the response. Anyways Thank God it resolv
Hi ,
Glad to know that it resolved for you. Its still not working for me. I have filled out the IRC form, but i just got the standard reply from them and it didnt help much. Just left with 30 days to submit the application.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi ,
Glad to know that it resolved for you. Its still not working for me. I have filled out the IRC form, but i just got the standard reply from them and it didnt help much. Just left with 30 days to submit the application.
Send one more IRCC webform. I submitted 2 IRCC webforms... dont know which one helped but its worth trying

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi ,
damn thats really hard. sorry to hear that you are going through that. hmm i have no solutions doh. except to try another computer that is not linked in your household, thats if you didnt try that already

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
ITA - 8th August
AOR - 15th August
IP1 - skipped - went straight to IP2
IP2 - Unknown date
Medical passed -13th sept
Biometrics requested same day

In regards to IP1, it seems we have skipped this as I have; ''we are processing your background check'' and this changed from being in ''progress'' before we even had our medical passed.. interesting

Last edited:

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
August 24th
well no news is good news. they are pretty quick at sifting through incomplete profiles. today would make it a month so by the end of the month, maybe you can expect an update. patience, the word i hate in this case is key.

LTheanine

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
guys, I also got my ITA on Aug 8 and about to upload my docs in eAPR.

Is it okay if all are in pdf format? about the photo, should I also put it in pdf or jpeg will do?

I only have about 15 days left to submit, but havent uploaded any documents yet. Will be scanning all this week and likely upload on Saturday this week. Any other watchouts?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018

Is it okay if all are in pdf format? about the photo, should I also put it in pdf or jpeg will do?

I only have about 15 days left to submit, but havent uploaded any documents yet. Will be scanning all this week and likely upload on Saturday this week. Any other watchouts?
there are guidelines at the side of where you have to update your supports. does your photo say it can be in pdf? mine said jpeg.. could be different application. but check first to make sure

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2018-aor-join-here.575129/page-84#post-7256881
you can join this group. ppl are active in there and you will get more help

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
HI I got the ITA in Aug 2018 and submitted the file in Sept 2018... but as of now its just showing you have passed the medical and you background check is in progress ? Does anyone know how long it takes or with same situation ?

Reactions: livinmanniac

livinmanniac

Jun 6, 2018
HI I got the ITA in Aug 2018 and submitted the file in Sept 2018... but as of now its just showing you have passed the medical and you background check is in progress ? Does anyone know how long it takes or with same situation ?
Hey!
My fren applied in Aug 1st week and he received an mail for interview and he got approved there n then!
It took him 3 and half months overall!
I applied in Oct 1st week! It is showing me the same as it is in yours! But I’d say check your mail box every week, they might send you invite for interview even though it says “No interview required”
In my opinion, due to the holidays coming up, it may be delayed another 2 weeks. So watch out and good luck!

Reactions: Divi707