+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw August 8 2018 - ITA status

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Is there anyone who has studied through distance learning here? How did you fill your education details EE profile and are you making any changes to education after ITA?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Is there anyone who has studied through distance learning here? How did you fill your education details EE profile and are you making any changes to education after ITA?
hey, next to the name of the school , you put in brackets ( by correspondence)

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
hey, next to the name of the school , you put in brackets ( by correspondence)
The thing is that i sat for Cambridge 'A' levels. My ECA says country : United Kingdom, awarded by Cambridge International Examinations, but i was in my country studying for this Secondary school qualification. So, how do i put that in Education?

It is not by correspondence right because I only sat for the exams. The duration of the studies is 5 years O levels +2 years A levels

Last edited:

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
The thing is that i sat for Cambridge 'A' levels. My ECA says country : United Kingdom, awarded by Cambridge International Examinations, but i was in my country studying for this Secondary school qualification. So, how do i put that in Education?

It is not by correspondence right because I only sat for the exams. The duration of the studies is 5 years O levels +2 years A levels
what I gathered was your education suppose to be post secondary. A levels is not required. If you have a degree and higher, those are what you should put

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Hi i also got ITA on 8 Aug.
But can someone answer my question?
I m in canada on work permit bt my family is in india. Will their application be processed in India & mine here in canada?
Thanks

Moyo711

Aug 8, 2018
Hey all,

So I received my ITA but 20 days prior to my 1 year work experience, which would be August 28. Do I just wait to submit my application and fees until August 28th, to still be eligible?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi i also got ITA on 8 Aug.
But can someone answer my question?
I m in canada on work permit bt my family is in india. Will their application be processed in India & mine here in canada?
Thanks
The final step which is Background verifications might be done by local VO but it's tough to call out for sure. But why is it a concern?

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
The final step which is Background verifications might be done by local VO but it's tough to call out for sure. But why is it a concern?

I just want to reunite with my family as soon as possible. I am concerned if this thing will not delay

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
After uploading some documents on my profile. I have been unable to upload remaining documents . The error message is always "OUR ONLINE SERVICES IS CURRENTLY DOWN". The issue has persisted for more than 2 weeks. I have logged technical issue awaiting reply. Is there anyone experiencing same issue and how were they resolved?
Any one knows how I can probably call to resolve the issue, I need to resolve it urgently. I will soon clock my 60 days. All the phone contact I see so far are for Canada resident.but I live in U.S.