Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Hi following is LOE for myself. please suggest how to end my letter and if any correction or grammar mistake.

Letter of explanation
Date: 11-Apr-2017
Place: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To whom ever it may concern:

I, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, writing this letter to support and explain my permanent residency application.

Explanation for principal applicant: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1) Proof of funds: As mentioned on CIC website, I don’t need to show proof of funds since I am invited under Canadian Experience Class.

2) Work experience: I have claimed points for two years of Canadian skilled work experience in NOC xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have gained this experience by working in two Canadian companies

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ltd: Nov 2012- Feb 2016, July 2016 – Continuous (two years)
I have submitted offer of employment, job duties letter, pay stubs, record of employment and T4 for two years of xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc: June 2016- July 2016 (one month)
For work experience of Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc, I was unable to obtain current date work experience letter for one month. I have attached Job offer, pay stubs, record of employment, T4, general job duties letter and email conversation with human resources manager of Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc

I claimed 46 points for two years of work experience and I satisfy requirement on invitation date with Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ltd

3) Education: I have bachelor degree in xxxxxxx obtained in India and evaluated by WES. I also have two years of Canadian post graduate diploma in xxxxxxx obtained from xxxxxxx, ON.

4) Forms update: I updated few forms after invitation for minor correction.
• I, by mistake, answered yes in valid job offer question but I did not claim 50 points for arranged employment. I have changed my answer to no.
• I was unable to obtain job experience letters in CIC required format for all my NOC C work experiences. I moved all work experience to personal history to avoid unnecessary document upload. Since it was all NOC C work experience, it did not change my score.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
DelPiero07 said:
The content looks fine, i'll let someone else assess your grammar.
Thank you very much