+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw August 8 2018 - ITA status

dave111

Aug 8, 2018
me again, is this the correct address to put on the bank statement?

Canada Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship and Immigration Centre
55 St Clair Ave East Ste
200 Toronto
ON M4T 1L8
Canada
wait do we need to send the bank statements to the CIC address?

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello I received ITA on Aug 8th and since then I am trying to hit Continue Application but its giving me Technical error. Did anyone else face that issue

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello I received ITA on Aug 8th and since then I am trying to hit Continue Application but its giving me Technical error. Did anyone else face that issue
I also have same problem uploading my documents. It is giving technical error. Is this a general issue? I noticed this issue since 6th of august.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Ohh good so its not just me then. I also reported a technical error with cic website but no response yet. just trying to continue my application and not letting me move forward

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello its me again

Can anyone please suggest what should I do. I tried refreshing, clearing cache and using different browser. Still getting Technical error and its not letting me to move foward. After i click "Continue Application" its showing me system is not available. IS anyone else also facing the same situation... if not could you please suggest. I also created a techincal error report and sent to CIC but no response

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hello its me again

Can anyone please suggest what should I do. I tried refreshing, clearing cache and using different browser. Still getting Technical error and its not letting me to move foward. After i click "Continue Application" its showing me system is not available. IS anyone else also facing the same situation... if not could you please suggest. I also created a techincal error report and sent to CIC but no response
did you try using a different computer? maybe going by some family's home and use it?

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hello its me again

That's unfortunate. Try it again over the weekend. If it doesn't work, try contacting them over email/phone?

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,
Recvd ITA on 8th Aug (9:00 PM IST). Few Confirmation required:
1) Medicals : Required for all the family members as mentioned during profile creation even if they are non-accompanying ?
2) PCC : Required for non-accompanying adults ?
3) Proof of Fund: Savings in Bank and FDs in primary applicant name can be shown as POF ?
4) LOE: There can be only one LOE containing all explanation? Can each placeholder carry only one PDF of max size 4 MB?

Please suggest.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
Recvd ITA on 8th Aug (9:00 PM IST). Few Confirmation required:
1) Medicals : Required for all the family members as mentioned during profile creation even if they are non-accompanying ?
2) PCC : Required for non-accompanying adults ?
3) Proof of Fund: Savings in Bank and FDs in primary applicant name can be shown as POF ?
4) LOE: There can be only one LOE containing all explanation? Can each placeholder carry only one PDF of max size 4 MB?

Please suggest.

For 1. Yes Medicals are required for all the members of the family mentioned during profile creation even if they are non- accompanying
2. PCC required for all family members who are 18 years old and above
3.Yes you can show both savings and FD in proof of funds
4. Not sure about this one. may be someone else can chime in