Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Well, every application is unique and different. And no one can really tell how much time they do each checks.
Did your application get approved yet?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Guys, Is there anyone criminality verifications has not initiated yet while security verifications are in progress ? This is strange right? Because I made lot of searching and most of cases has criminality check start first then security check ? any idea is this normal or not ?

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Guys, Is there anyone criminality verifications has not initiated yet while security verifications are in progress ? This is strange right? Because I made lot of searching and most of cases has criminality check start first then security check ? any idea is this normal or not ?
I am CEC inland
AOR :19th july 2019
MEP :16th AUG
Edmonton VO
Called CIC and they told criminality is in progress.. .anyone knows what the stage is and what are pending ? it would be great help

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  1. Application received at IRCC
  2. IRCC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  6. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  7. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  8. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  9. Medical Exam Result
  10. Passport Request (PPR)
  11. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the visa office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process from AOR to completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game
Wakki,
We applied june, 2018
1st medical was done nov, 2018
Medical for 2 children done may 2018 (his country panel doctor said we couldnt do it that's why it took so long-run accompanying)
Oct, 2019 they sent an email asking for passport, photos original birth certificates and criminal
Jan 3rd, 2020 passed elegibility and recieved another letter saying to prep for cold canada
No interview needed.
Feb 19th, 2020 sent again for medical (while they still have his passport)

Any idea how long after 2nd medical it will be If they already have his passport. Ottawa state's that the process is going smooth but it sure dowsnt feel like it.

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Wakki,
We applied june, 2018
1st medical was done nov, 2018
Medical for 2 children done may 2018 (his country panel doctor said we couldnt do it that's why it took so long-run accompanying)
Oct, 2019 they sent an email asking for passport, photos original birth certificates and criminal
Jan 3rd, 2020 passed elegibility and recieved another letter saying to prep for cold canada
No interview needed.
Feb 19th, 2020 sent again for medical (while they still have his passport)

Any idea how long after 2nd medical it will be If they already have his passport. Ottawa state's that the process is going smooth but it sure dowsnt feel like it.
Criminal in process (mp said it states it is valid)
Security in process (mp also said it states it is valid)

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hi... I am 26 aug 2019 pnp Outland AOR.... on 6 March I got procedural Fairness Letters for job duties .... I sent them on 8 th and 2 days before I got my cse reply that background and security is valid for u but verifying the eligibility... what that mean security is the last step then if it is valid why my eligibility is still processing...

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Hi... I am 26 aug 2019 pnp Outland AOR.... on 6 March I got procedural Fairness Letters for job duties .... I sent them on 8 th and 2 days before I got my cse reply that background and security is valid for u but verifying the eligibility... what that mean security is the last step then if it is valid why my eligibility is still processing...
Mine said the same thing. After almost a month, they sent me a letter to redo my medical then another week, everything went through.

It could still be pending due to the covid. Moat government offices closed around that time world wide. But do bot quote me on this. Ita just a guess

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

My AOR is 26th Aug 2019. I sent a webform recently and got the following response:

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering what does 'currently valid' mean?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Johnson1200

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
First time on here I applied for h&c I got first stage approval second letter came for medical to pay pr fee passport police record from my country I send in all the documents that they ask for, November 14 to my surprise they send back for police record from my country again the lawyer secretary didn't give her the police record so she as resend it on December 4th . today I call the call center the officer that I spoke to said that they just update that they received it , I pass everything and there still doing background .can any one give me any idea how long the background is going to take to finish??