File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That’s the same as my case. I think I’m going to put an automated daily follow up email to them until I hear a response.
This is not recommended but your choice of course.

Cloudsrtife

May 15, 2024
You ca

You can apply for GCMS notes online and they tell gives you an indication to what’s been done with your application so far
I was told that the notes provide remarks on your visa/sponsorship application only. I will be applying for the GCMS notes and hope I get some indication on my CR application. Thank you for the quick reply.

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
When I received mine, it mentioned the status of the application. But timelines for rehab applications are very lengthy right now. I’ve been waiting 27 months

Cloudsrtife

May 15, 2024
When I received mine, it mentioned the status of the application. But timelines for rehab applications are very lengthy right now. I’ve been waiting 27 months
It's been 14 months for me and its such a helpless feeling to not know whats going on as it doesnt just impact my life, but its impacting my wife and my immediate family as well. Hope and pray you get a positive response soon.

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
It's been 14 months for me and its such a helpless feeling to not know whats going on as it doesnt just impact my life, but its impacting my wife and my immediate family as well. Hope and pray you get a positive response soon.
I understand your situation as I’m in a similar boat. However, I’ve got an opinion from what I’ve seen so far, if you have a live application, there’s a better chance for your rehab application being seen to. Whereas if it’s just a rehab application, it takes longer as live applications need to be concluded and they can’t be without the rehab being assessed as well.

Reactions: Summerbreeze

Cloudsrtife

May 15, 2024
We ha
I understand your situation as I’m in a similar boat. However, I’ve got an opinion from what I’ve seen so far, if you have a live application, there’s a better chance for your rehab application being seen to. Whereas if it’s just a rehab application, it takes longer as live applications need to be concluded and they can’t be without the rehab being assessed as well.
We had a feeling as such and I do hope that is the case. There needs to be a way to track it as leaving people in a limbo is psychological torture. I am even ok with the government charging more money for such applications just so they can have a shorter decision time and status updates for the applicants to view.

akins002

Feb 2, 2024
Mine was with visit visa application. Applied Feb 2022, my wife and son got visa approval may 2023, still waiting for my decision till now

Summerbreeze

May 1, 2023
So, I was legally deemed rehabilitated in May 2023. I submitted an ETA application in October 2023 and it was then forwarded to the London office, even though they said I should have a response within 72 hours with a decision or further information. I submitted another enquiry in November 2023 and they responded two months later in January 2024 with the same generic, vague response. I feel like as we have paid for a service, at the end of the day, a bit more transparency and timing should be given. I have been waiting 3 years now since submitting my CR application. They didn't even acknowledge receipt and I had to reach out to get my application number. I have sent them another IRCC Webform enquiry yesterday which was 6 months since the last enquiry I have sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudsrtife

Summerbreeze

May 1, 2023
I guess we applied at the same time. Feb 2022.
I applied in May 2021 to the London office and have not received any update. you applied almost a year after me and they at least requested more information. Mine is for a DUI arrest that was reduced to reckless driving in 2012 in the US. No further arrests or issues since.