AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
I'm just assuming Ottawa will process my app :-\ but if any of you decide to start a spreadsheet, I'd like to put it in my signature.

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
hubby chubby said:
Ottawa is going to be a slow process i believe.....
I think it will depend on the case...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creampop said:
Your right it is pointless, I was the bigger person and apologized even tho I didn't and still don't feel I am in the wrong for feeling how I feel, just as you feel the way you do. If you didn't want anything else said you should have left it at the apology. as for your neighbor, you could do something about it, call your local immigration office, they will come, I had a neighbor call on me cus I babysat the other neighbors kid but wouldn't watch hers I was sent home for working on a visitors visa, and I never got paid to watch her daughter. it was one time overnight. So who was that protecting? surely not my Canadian Citizen children who had to watch their mother taken away...
I was not directing my last talk to you (it was for anyone who would further justify the wrong) and I was not waiting for an apology (It is not your fault) but really thank you.
As for the neighbor he is NOT an immigrant...we called the police on him many times for several reasons...he had a warning of eviction...long story

Dr Eng X said:
yes the government is incompetent, corrupt, ... and it is not undeserved bash
unfortunately, it is because of people like you we have them re-elected again
stop justifying the wrong practices
don't tell me it is justice to see my neighbor and his girlfriend who has never had a job and lives, eats, drinks, does marijuana with my tax money ...and he is not immigrant...the government is protecting us!!! ::)
I can go on and on but that is my last comment
again no further comments, and it is not because we can't argue but because it is pointless to argue... if you have just read what I wrote before you won't say this

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lunas said:
I'm just assuming Ottawa will process my app :-\ but if any of you decide to start a spreadsheet, I'd like to put it in my signature.
Thanks

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
oh okie my misunderstanding... anyways back t the original reason for this post... sooooo Dr Eng X that mean your working on a spreadsheet?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creampop said:
oh okie my misunderstanding... anyways back t the original reason for this post... sooooo Dr Eng X that mean your working on a spreadsheet?
As for the misunderstanding not a problem.

I thought lunas is! I would not want to take that responsibilty because I wouldn't be around once my wife has landed.

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
Dr Eng X said:
As for the misunderstanding not a problem.

I thought lunas is! I would not want to take that responsibilty because I wouldn't be around once my wife has landed.
LOL are you kidding? I'm American...my spreadsheet would be a mess haha

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lunas said:
LOL are you kidding? I'm American...my spreadsheet would be a mess haha
LOL! I am a Canadian and consider myself as an American how about that? :)

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
Well I'm a SAHM ya know being in Canada on a visitors visa I can't work and usually bored out of my mind... I can start one and see how it goes can always pass it on as time goes on if need be... what kind of things would ya'll be interested in displaying other then the usual name app filed etc....

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
I saw this thread with spreadsheets and I see there is one for Buffalo. May be that can be reused and updated? :-\ Sorry I'm not much help

Link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t117224.0.html

apstone

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2012
File Transfer...
27-7-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Creampop said:
Well I'm a SAHM ya know being in Canada on a visitors visa I can't work and usually bored out of my mind... I can start one and see how it goes can always pass it on as time goes on if need be... what kind of things would ya'll be interested in displaying other then the usual name app filed etc....
Hey Creampop, I just noticed we have the same application received date. Your timeline shows that you got your RPRF. I can't remember if your ECAS changed or not? I submitted both fees with my initial application, but have not had my ECAS change from application received.

For anybody....does your status being changed to in process really provide any timeline for when you will receive PPR? Outside of requesting documents, etc, if you have already paid RPRF with your initial application, is there any point of contact between us and CPP-O in between the time they receive our applications and when they request passports? Besides trying to email them or request GCMS notes, is there any way to actually check the status of your application?

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
apstone said:
Hey Creampop, I just noticed we have the same application received date. Your timeline shows that you got your RPRF. I can't remember if your ECAS changed or not? I submitted both fees with my initial application, but have not had my ECAS change from application received.

For anybody....does your status being changed to in process really provide any timeline for when you will receive PPR? Outside of requesting documents, etc, if you have already paid RPRF with your initial application, is there any point of contact between us and CPP-O in between the time they receive our applications and when they request passports? Besides trying to email them or request GCMS notes, is there any way to actually check the status of your application?
I paid everything up front, I never received an AOR and got sponsorship approval on May 30th, I asked if they had received the CSQ (as we are going to live in Quebec) and they hadnt so we resent it..that is the only communication that we received from them besides going into process on august 24th. Who knows how long it will take as we cannot base ourselves on any other cases.

apstone

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2012
File Transfer...
27-7-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
at least you went in process. interesting to see how long it takes from approval ---> in process ---> PPR. I am betting some people will never go in process before receiving PPR, but we will see I suppose

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apstone said:
at least you went in process. interesting to see how long it takes from approval ---> in process ---> PPR. I am betting some people will never go in process before receiving PPR, but we will see I suppose
I hope that would be my case since it did not change from approval/ application received hopefully it will change directly to PPR

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
That's the ideal world and we don't live in one. While it is difficult having to wait, some steps in the process can not be skipped. A new political party can't change this either. Any foreign national must pass background checks and depending on where you are from, have lived or visited in the past 10 years or since your 18th birthday, it could be years for the process to be complete. Should the gov't waive this step or rush it simply because two people are in love? I don't think so and any Canadian citizen shouldn't want this either.
The inner workings of CIC will remain a mystery becaue it is priviledged information(i.e. on a need to know basis). Even the results of the security check remains classified.

Dr Eng X said:
I actually disagree with both of you. Wait time should be zero period end of story. Any B.S. we get from CIC is not reasonable. If it does not make a difference to some of you ..it does to others
The solutions are there if they want!!!